Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Spiritual & Mystical Resources * 2
    #29574139 -

Thought I’d share what I’ve found the most useful. Feel free to add your links.

Samaneri Jayasara has the most gorgeous readings from all the traditions, she guides meditation occasionally on her channel and here’s her archive. I love her readings of Advaita and Zen.

Vernon Howard is probably the most honest, direct and fierce American mystic of the last century. Love how he yells and berates the audience. Don’t let his crackpot appearance fool you like it did me at first, he’s the real deal. His best books are The Mystic Path to Cosmic Power and Esoteric Encyclopedia of Eternal Knowledge. All of his talks can be found here: Vernon Howard's Classroom

I read lots of Carl Jung but didn’t truly understand him until I read his early students, Marion Woodman, James Hillman, Ann Ulanov, Robert A. Johnson, and Robert Moore. All of their talks on youtube are outstanding, especially this talk by Marion Woodman, Robert Moore’s Lectures, and this interview with Robert Johnson.

As far as psychedelic books, this is one of the greatest I’ve read: LSD and the Mind of the Universe: Diamonds from Heaven He dosed 600 mics 73 times using Stan Grof’s protocols. Bache has a unique view that high-dose trips have a ‘cleansing’ and an ‘ecstatic’ phase. I like his theory that experiencing the horror and suffering of the human race somehow ‘drains’ or heals the collective unconscious. He gives evidence that trips can build on top of each other if approached in the right way. His audiobook is on audiobookbay.

As far as sober non-duality, Perfect Brilliant Stillness is one of the best books I’ve read. Terence Stamp’s reading is outstanding. It cuts through all the crap in the non-duality marketplace. This could be the last spiritual book one ever needs. +

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spiritual & Mystical Resources *DELETED* [Re: Middleman]
    #29575293 -

Post deleted by Lithop

Reason for deletion: ~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spiritual & Mystical Resources [Re: Lithop]
    #29575805 -



--------------------
Chopin in Eternal Sonata: "I believe that I am somehow being tested. That I am on this journey to come to some realization. And in order to do so, I think I’m supposed to live my life to the fullest, even if it is in this muddled world of dream and reality."
Magic is FOR YOU. :mushroom2:

Edited by solarshroomster (05/13/26 07:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spiritual & Mystical Resources [Re: solarshroomster]
    #29578600 -

Oh woah thank you solar, i've been looking for a good comprehensive list and website for NDE stuff for a bit now. The NDE phenomenon has gotta be one of the most interesting things relating to consciousness that we know of.


Not sure if this counts as a resource compared to whats being sent here, but kol_melnychuk on Instagram is a fun guy (haha, fungi) who's account is dedicated to various insights and good explanations about consciousness, the universe, and all that good stuff.

As someone who is delving into aspects of spirituality, this thread is fantastic so far, good shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spiritual & Mystical Resources [Re: VinnyBlu]
    #29599032 -

"All of this, everything everywhere, is not as it appears. This energy which everything is, is Consciousness, Being, outpouring itself in itself. This is what is called Ananda, because the very nature of Consciousness outpouring in itself is perfect love, wonder, beauty, gratitude, completion. Bliss. This streaming is what is perceived as all this, all this crazy world. But in truth, when seen as it is, this car is not a car, these groceries are not groceries, they are pure love light consciousness bliss streaming here."

Reading an excerpt from Perfect Brilliant Stillness - so it's calling all of this, everything everywhere, Ananda. The thought came of a means, if seeming only applied to physical sense, seeing all this, everything everywhere, whatever else it may be, as part of one's mind, which can't be argued, "that which is seen with the physical eyes."

I say it because it can immediately lift out dukkha, constriction in the body in projection of separation, and the body's value is better realized, as itself, an eye so to say.

~If thine eye be single, thy whole body will be filled with light.

I'm inclined to argue the light is the same as that which is not, the name of Shiva, but identification may negate the statement. Besides, I like Shiva as deity form, a wonderful companion when so lucky. So it goes perhaps there is no contradiction; that which is, is not. That which is not, is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spiritual & Mystical Resources [Re: syncro] * 1
    #29609800 -

I'm a huge fan of The Passion According to GH

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/153426.The_Passion_According_to_G_H_

It's a novella that has a single character in a single room. She has a mystical experience, and the whole book is her communicating about it and grappling with it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spiritual & Mystical Resources [Re: alleywurds]
    #29683756 -

NDE videos produced by Coming Home, Other Side, IANDS, and a few select non-interview formatted ones, are very good.

A few select ones:











There's many others, but the message is there.


--------------------
Chopin in Eternal Sonata: "I believe that I am somehow being tested. That I am on this journey to come to some realization. And in order to do so, I think I’m supposed to live my life to the fullest, even if it is in this muddled world of dream and reality."
Magic is FOR YOU. :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spiritual & Mystical Resources [Re: solarshroomster]
    #29683758 -

Your mileage may vary with this one, but the producer of this website's music Angel of Comforts has been said to be the music most similar to the NDE.

https://iasos.com/

In particular, the visionary art and music. Good stuff as well produced here:

https://iasos.com/artists/





--------------------
Chopin in Eternal Sonata: "I believe that I am somehow being tested. That I am on this journey to come to some realization. And in order to do so, I think I’m supposed to live my life to the fullest, even if it is in this muddled world of dream and reality."
Magic is FOR YOU. :mushroom2:

Edited by solarshroomster (10/02/26 01:25 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spiritual & Mystical Resources [Re: solarshroomster]
    #29683759 -

Sacred Texts has some insightful content as well, such as Varieties of Religious Experience by William James and Mysticism by Evelyn Underhill.

https://sacred-texts.com/etc/vre/index.htm


--------------------
Chopin in Eternal Sonata: "I believe that I am somehow being tested. That I am on this journey to come to some realization. And in order to do so, I think I’m supposed to live my life to the fullest, even if it is in this muddled world of dream and reality."
Magic is FOR YOU. :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Vernon Howard - Psychic Sleep. Prosgeopax 2,141 11 12/14/05 04:16 AM
by Moonshoe
* Mystics Fall Short (Yet Again) DiploidM 1,102 0 10/12/05 03:33 AM
by
* Vernon Howard SkorpivoMusterion 2,009 4 10/23/05 03:08 PM
by SneezingPenis
* Your Best Spiritual Authors SkorpivoMusterion 2,884 14 03/26/06 10:02 PM
by MushmanTheManic
* Spiritual Living Veritas 1,298 5 10/26/05 04:33 PM
by Billyblastoff
* Mysticism in all its forms Silversoul 3,815 19 08/11/06 04:57 PM
by ngnyus
* Mystical experiences Silversoul 1,958 9 07/29/23 08:51 PM
by solarshroomster
* questioning premises or fake spirituality - this is important.
( 1 2 all )
redgreenvines 7,325 30 10/13/05 10:10 AM
by MarkostheGnostic

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
224 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.