Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2785 | 2786 | 2787 | 2788 | 2789 | 2790 | 2791 | 2792 | 2793 | 2794 | 2795 | 2796 | 2797 | 2798 | 2799 | 2800 | 2801 | 2802 | 2803 | 2804 | 2805
Re: spectacles testicles wallet and watch [Re: Headies]
    #29682784 -

He once got our dead battery goin' by mixin' bird feces and spit, cause there's like acids in it, eh?


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spectacles testicles wallet and watch [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29682786 -

Gross, why not household cleaners.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spectacles testicles wallet and watch [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29682801 -

Bored don't feel like reading anymore today......


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spectacles testicles wallet and watch [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29682812 -

Fuck! The bus can't make it to the job I interviewed for. Well I got another one I applied to.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spectacles testicles wallet and watch [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 1
    #29682815 -

Damn sorry to hear that. Good luck on the job search!

Not sure what distance you're working with, but bike ain't too bad if it's under 8 or so miles though, did that for a few years and my legs were pretty shredded from it. Depending on the distance I'd almost opt for that over the bus anyway

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spectacles testicles wallet and watch [Re: PatrickKn]
    #29682817 -

PatrickKn said:
Damn sorry to hear that. Good luck on the job search!

Not sure what distance you're working with, but bike ain't too bad if it's under 8 or so miles though, did that for a few years and my legs were pretty shredded from it. Depending on the distance I'd almost opt for that over the bus anyway



It is not far, an hour's walk from where the bus drops me off, but I do not have anywhere in the tiny 80-square-foot room I rent; all the space is occupied.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spectacles testicles wallet and watch [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29682937 -

KevinDontWave said:
He once got our dead battery goin' by mixin' bird feces and spit, cause there's like acids in it, eh?



Haha, my friend in jail tells me this one, he says you have to mix the feces and spit at the proper ratio and it chemicals and get bonded and shit, it gets super scientific but in the end you have acid, the same as ornge Sunshine!!1!

but I just don't know howmuch is my thing, so does anyone know how much micrograms of acid you get for mixing like 3 Dixie cups of borb fecals for one wad of spit (this us the best ratio, I know this for a fact, I was told by nic sand on reddit)???


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spectacles testicles wallet and watch [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29683022 -

JonBongGroovy said:
PatrickKn said:
Damn sorry to hear that. Good luck on the job search!

Not sure what distance you're working with, but bike ain't too bad if it's under 8 or so miles though, did that for a few years and my legs were pretty shredded from it. Depending on the distance I'd almost opt for that over the bus anyway



It is not far, an hour's walk from where the bus drops me off, but I do not have anywhere in the tiny 80-square-foot room I rent; all the space is occupied.





Keep at it Jon.

I knew people that hang bike on ceiling in studio or dorm. :shrug:


Or you could hang it and lock in trees. First time I see this was Amsterdam lol

Edited by space daddy (10/01/26 07:54 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spectacles testicles wallet and watch [Re: space daddy]
    #29683025 -

Just smoked a joint. Looks like a nice day.
Biking long distance for work sounds like adding work to your work day. I can't go for that.

I hope jonbong finds somewhere to work close by.

So glad I'm off work for a few months now. :eek:
Hopefully I get fat. I ain't doing shit.

Happy October..

:batlol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spectacles testicles wallet and watch [Re: Mystikal]
    #29683045 -

“Gunpowder is made from potassium nitrate, sulfur and charcoal in particular ratios. However, potassium nitrate is not commonly found in nature. As the demand for killing and gunpowder went up, so did the demand for potassium nitrate. For a while, it was made from bat guano, but it was tough to hire people (the original batmen) to go into caves and harvest bat guano.”

https://urologichistory.museum/exhibit/digital-stories/battlefield-urology/urology-on-war.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spectacles testicles wallet and watch [Re: Headies]
    #29683078 -

Breaking News



P. Diddy is in solitary.



Peter Thiel is the antichrist if the antichrist had OCD and a very rudimentary grasp of philosophy and history.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spectacles testicles wallet and watch [Re: Headies]
    #29683100 -

Solitary is no joke. I did like 10 days, not even sure. Some people like it but I went crazy there rapidly. Never knowing what time it is or having any contact with anything wears on you. I wasn't allowed books even. Just food through a slot 3 times a day and 30 mins a day to walk outside cell while chained.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2785 | 2786 | 2787 | 2788 | 2789 | 2790 | 2791 | 2792 | 2793 | 2794 | 2795 | 2796 | 2797 | 2798 | 2799 | 2800 | 2801 | 2802 | 2803 | 2804 | 2805

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Rugby fan cut off his own testicles . RunDMT 2,796 10 02/12/05 03:07 PM
by California
* Testicle hair falling out!
( 1 2 all )
some1whoisntme 10,574 31 01/27/06 04:58 PM
by mediman0078
* stolen wallet... eligal 1,398 13 08/07/05 09:08 PM
by Shroomism
* How much money is in YOUR wallet?
( 1 2 3 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 3,142 55 06/01/04 12:22 AM
by filthysock
* What's in your wallet?
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 3,223 29 02/15/05 10:37 PM
by Skunk420
* Someone Stole My Wallet
( 1 2 all )
kosmic_charlie 2,521 20 07/19/04 10:48 PM
by Gus
* so some tripping dude gave me some wallet he found at bonnaroo, full o cash ZippoZM 1,856 18 06/21/05 04:52 AM
by Krishna
* My Lost Wallet NewbieS 988 10 08/09/06 05:53 PM
by Banez

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
467,554 topic views. 5 members, 14 guests and 71 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.06 seconds spending 0.034 seconds on 15 queries.