Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11  [ show all ]
Re: Lost and Found [Re: syncro]
    #29674607 -

Avalokitesvara
Ram Ram


Two of my personal faves


--------------------
All communication
is pattern
and rhythm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost and Found [Re: Blue Cthulhu]
    #29674881 -

The quote surprised me as Ramana is so much about non-method, or the self-enguiry.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost and Found [Re: syncro]
    #29674908 -

It does seem a bit verbose for him, doesn't it?


--------------------
All communication
is pattern
and rhythm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost and Found [Re: Blue Cthulhu]
    #29675258 -

"Even if one unceasingly remembers that divine name ‘I-I’..." I like this; it integrates the enguiry. It was japa all along. "Who am I?" "I am THAT" "I, I, I..."  That brought momentary hesitation, the divine name, I, kind of naughty.

Thou Art That, Tat Tvam Asi, jnana yoga

'A tiny bubble of laughter, I am become the sea of mirth itself.'

Confirming that Yogananda quote, there were Ram Dass quotes.

“When we see the Beloved in each person, it's like walking through a garden, watching flowers bloom all around us.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost and Found [Re: syncro]
    #29675275 -

Quote:
V. The Undivided Will of the Sonship

1. Can you be separated from your identification and be at peace? ²Dissociation is not a solution; it is a delusion. ³The delusional believe that truth will assail them, and they do not recognize it because they prefer the delusion. ⁴Judging truth as something they do not want, they perceive their illusions which block knowledge. ⁵Help them by offering them your unified mind on their behalf, as I am offering you mine on behalf of yours. ⁶Alone we can do nothing, but together our minds fuse into something whose power is far beyond the power of its separate parts. ⁷By not being separate, the Mind of God is established in ours and as ours. ⁸This Mind is invincible because it is undivided.

2. The undivided will of the Sonship is the perfect creator, being wholly in the likeness of God, Whose Will it is. ²You cannot be exempt from it if you are to understand what it is and what you are. ³By the belief that your will is separate from mine, you are exempting yourself from the Will of God which _is_ yourself. ⁴Yet to heal is still to make whole. ⁵Therefore, to heal is to unite with those who are like you, because perceiving this likeness is to recognize the Father. ⁶If your perfection is in Him and only in Him, how can you know it without recognizing Him? ⁷The recognition of God is the recognition of yourself. ⁸There is no separation of God and His creation. ⁹You will realize this when you understand that there is no separation between your will and mine. ¹⁰Let the Love of God shine upon you by your acceptance of me. ¹¹My reality is yours and His. ¹²By joining your mind with mine you are signifying your awareness that the Will of God is One.




I like especially the part I colored violet. It makes sense, the  undivided totality of the Universal Mind - it’s invincible, because it’s EVERYTHING


--------------------
All communication
is pattern
and rhythm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost and Found [Re: Blue Cthulhu]
    #29675279 -

I had an experience recently, a certain kind of akusala or dukkha I don't remember, was seen to be impossible in a kind of oneness with another, and then others.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost and Found [Re: syncro]
    #29681696 -

What is your take on ACIM’s emphasis on “the holy relationship”?

Quote:
The Holy Spirit’s temple is not a body but a relationship.



Quote:
Any relationship in which the body enters is based not on love, but on idolatry.




What is a relationship without bodies?


--------------------
All communication
is pattern
and rhythm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost and Found [Re: Blue Cthulhu]
    #29681699 -

Quote:
Your question should not be, "How can I see my brother without the body?" 'Ask only, "Do I really wish to see him sinless?" And as you ask, forget not that his sinlessness is your escape from fear. Salvation is the Holy Spirit's goal. The means is vision. For what the seeing look upon is sinless.




--------------------
All communication
is pattern
and rhythm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost and Found [Re: Blue Cthulhu]
    #29681773 -

"What is a relationship without bodies?"

No body is the real nudity, an aspect. Mentioned is allowing for God's pleasure rather than what we make. I shouldn't assume but marked it.

Amazing but not even the main thing about no body, which I find equivalent to the dharma body. The invisible, pure, powerful bliss, or in the deep stillness, is one of your bodies, no body.

Also as said Shakti is Her most close to Shiva, or for that mind toward Godhead, Her energy unhindered, truth in the liberating bent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost and Found [Re: syncro]
    #29682138 -

Quote:
Mentioned is allowing for God's pleasure rather than what we make



The unhindered flow!


Dharma body… sounds like a paradox

Googling…
Quote:
In Buddhist teaching, a Buddha has three aspects, called the trikāya:
• Dharma body: The absolute truth and formless reality.
• Reward body: The body of clear light and wisdom gained through spiritual practice.
• Manifested body: The physical form that appears in the world to help living beings.



I’ve never heard of “the reward body” before lol


--------------------
All communication
is pattern
and rhythm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost and Found [Re: Blue Cthulhu]
    #29682167 -

Reward body, enjoyment body, sambhogakaya. I consider it the astral I guess, pranic.

I've called the clear light mahamudra or dharma body speaking loosely; your quote's different. These are not bad problems to have, like paperwork on a lotto windfall.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost and Found [Re: syncro]
    #29682239 -

Rainbow Body



--------------------
All communication
is pattern
and rhythm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost and Found [Re: Blue Cthulhu]
    #29682261 -

Quote:
In Tibetan Buddhism, the rainbow body is a manifestation of the sambhogakāya, the "enjoyment body" of a buddha or advanced practitioner, representing a subtle light-energy form that arises after the dissolution of the physical nirmāṇakāya. The sambhogakāya itself arises from and ultimately dissolves back into the dharmakāya, the formless "truth body" that is the ultimate reality underlying all phenomena.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ufo's - NASA "lost" videos MAIA 1,766 9 05/12/06 10:11 AM
by Seuss
* Lost and Found Sigil
( 1 2 all )
AlteredAgain 5,289 20 05/02/08 02:58 PM
by AlteredAgain
* Lost Children of Babylon RonaldFuckingPaul 671 1 06/10/08 03:21 PM
by RonaldFuckingPaul
* Giving up what you hold most important
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
KickleM 3,821 94 01/09/12 09:37 PM
by deff
* Greatest Spiritual Quotes?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 128 129 )
Chronic7 250,038 2,577 09/18/26 08:30 AM
by Lithop
* Line of Sight
( 1 2 3 4 ... 43 44 )
syncro 10,432 868 11/25/25 01:26 AM
by BrendanFlock
* the precious treasury of the basic space of phenomena
( 1 2 3 all )
deff 6,280 47 12/25/11 10:24 AM
by deff
* Quotes Discussion
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
syncro 2,330 161 08/11/24 12:57 PM
by syncro

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
1,050 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 13 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.