Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2788 | 2789 | 2790 | 2791 | 2792 | 2793 | 2794 | 2795 | 2796 | 2797 | 2798 | 2799 | 2800 | 2801 | 2802 | 2803 | 2804 | 2805 | 2806 | 2807 | 2808 | | Last >
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: gopher]
    #29681427 -

:ugh:

I'd be a little more afraid of catching polio from the whore.

I doubt she knows much about sterile procedure.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: Toe_Jam]
    #29681429 -

Toe_Jam said:
You haven't thought of the smell Spaceghost.





For the record:

I'm half meat and half ghost at this point.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: space daddy]
    #29681436 -

Spaceghost

Spacelich*

I gotta say, infinitely more cool.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: gopher]
    #29681444 -

gopher said:
space daddy said:
Butt stuff ain't gay.  Relax with your lady friend if you have one. Prostates are joy and pleasure. Butt stuff is your biological right as a cis male.



I looked at prostitutes online and some of them advertise prostate exams, but I'd be afraid of having a poopy bum and looking gross lol





Shit shower and (shave) like any pre date and you have no worries.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: Toe_Jam] * 1
    #29681451 -

Toe_Jam said:
Spaceghost

Spacelich*

I gotta say, infinitely more cool.



:deserved:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: space daddy]
    #29681469 -

I bought a bunch of weed and some brews.

Peace and love to all the furries in the world. Don’t kill yourself. Life ain’t that serious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: Headies]
    #29681470 -

I'm low key into furries.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: Mystikal]
    #29681485 -

Mystikal said:
I'm low key into furries.



The first time I thought that a fuzzy character was kind of hot was when I was playing crash bandicoot. His sister Coco seemed really cool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29681486 -

You’ll meet the bandicoot of your dreams one day, Genny. Don’t give up!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: Toe_Jam]
    #29681506 -

Toe_Jam said:
:ugh:

I'd be a little more afraid of catching polio from the whore.

I doubt she knows much about sterile procedure.



Depends on how many of her Johns had vasectomies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: DorkWithTheHair]
    #29681556 -

DorkWithTheHair said:
Toe_Jam said:
:ugh:

I'd be a little more afraid of catching polio from the whore.

I doubt she knows much about sterile procedure.



Depends on how many of her Johns had vasectomies.



Haha good laugh



:bananagirl:



Edited by space daddy (09/29/26 04:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: space daddy] * 2
    #29681590 -

Fuck it..I'm eating mushrooms again. I ate a gram of apparently strong B+ cubes three days ago and had decent visuals.

1.23 grams today. Shorter interval than usual but whatever. Bet it still works good for me. Bit of a lightweight with most substances.



:awecid:
:slowreaction:
:batlol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: Mystikal]
    #29681597 -



--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: gopher]
    #29681599 -

You know I won't click that gophie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: Mystikal] * 1
    #29681601 -

It’s a recipe for edamame.
:reptiliawen::awebigvaped::catfrog::feelsgodman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: Headies] * 1
    #29681606 -

I poisoned myself making soy milk when I was a vegan. I had been making it with roasted soy beans. Well one time I used fresh. Girlfriend and I got so sick. :eek:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: Mystikal] * 1
    #29681695 -

Mystikal said:
I poisoned myself making soy milk when I was a vegan. I had been making it with roasted soy beans. Well one time I used fresh. Girlfriend and I got so sick. :eek:



That sucks, I was vegan for awhile and then vegetarian for about 5 years total.  I started getting worried about my protein intake.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 2
    #29681766 -

Today's trip was good..pretty strong despite some tolerance from the other day. :tongue2:

Hung out with some friends post peak and smoked some weed. I also took a kief chocolate, my favorite way to come down from tripping.

Heading back outside for more smoking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: Mystikal]
    #29681774 -


:mushroom2:
Mystikal gets so high.:grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: Mystikal]
    #29681787 -

Mystikal said:
Today's trip was good..pretty strong despite some tolerance from the other day. :tongue2:

Hung out with some friends post peak and smoked some weed. I also took a kief chocolate, my favorite way to come down from tripping.

Heading back outside for more smoking.



:nice:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2788 | 2789 | 2790 | 2791 | 2792 | 2793 | 2794 | 2795 | 2796 | 2797 | 2798 | 2799 | 2800 | 2801 | 2802 | 2803 | 2804 | 2805 | 2806 | 2807 | 2808 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dropping toast Pathos 1,142 12 02/23/05 03:07 PM
by Rebirtha
* cold toast Vats of Blood 720 7 05/14/04 11:51 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* I'm going to go enjoy some cinnemon toast crunch... YouEnjoyMyself 852 10 09/15/04 11:45 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* an irish toast for the pub Corporal Kielbasa 539 2 10/29/04 09:59 PM
by BioSore
* I cant believe i havent been to the shroomery in days sui 676 19 03/25/05 09:28 PM
by TODAY
* French bread pizza
( 1 2 all )
Redstorm 2,377 26 05/23/05 07:06 PM
by durban_poison
* Put a face on the shroomery! Pictures!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 37 38 )
OuchITripped 59,705 752 05/19/05 05:53 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* bread craving fearfect 520 4 03/10/05 08:26 PM
by fearfect

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
468,837 topic views. 4 members, 15 guests and 92 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.063 seconds spending 0.036 seconds on 16 queries.