Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2774 | 2775 | 2776 | 2777 | 2778 | 2779 | 2780 | 2781 | 2782 | 2783 | 2784 | 2785 | 2786 | 2787 | 2788 | 2789 | 2790 | 2791 | 2792 | 2793 | 2794 | | Last >
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: KevinDontWave] * 2
    #29677177 -



--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29677179 -

Toe_Jam said:
Nice, what strain do you have going?

Just got one of those all in one kit deals?



KevinDontWave said:
If I remember correctly they're Treasure Coast. I hope he likes them, they were my favorite cube.
:trippinbawelz:



Yea they are treasure coast from liquid culture. I've tripped on them before and it was good..

I'm using a monotub unmodified and utilizing the dubtub technique if my fruits exceed one tub height. I bought 16L tubs but they are short.

Rye bag (2.5lb) to be mixed with CVG(5 lbs) once colonized. Thin casing layer.
Making 7.5 lbs of mix total and may run some excess in large freezer bags for fun.

Here's the link to my thread in mush cult.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29672249/page/1

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Mystikal] * 2
    #29677191 -

Niiiice! :cool:

I have some Tidal Wave and Hillbilly pumpkin showing their little pinheads right now myself. Good luck mang!


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Mystikal]
    #29677194 -

I’m not even gay. I faked every orgasm in the hot tub and never actually ate a single chili cheese dog.
:haha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Headies]
    #29677196 -

I thought what we had was special




--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Headies] * 3
    #29677198 -

I'm not gay but $20 is $20.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Mystikal] * 2
    #29677199 -



--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Powdered_Toastman]
    #29677200 -

All I got was HSV

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Headies]
    #29677201 -



--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Powdered_Toastman] * 1
    #29677205 -

Good luck on the sobriety and mushroom grow and job search, guys.

To the overly emotional bitches:
:piss::sad::sad::sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Headies] * 1
    #29677217 -

Trent just confirmed on the evite.

You still won't be gay when he shows up?

:anticipation:


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Farting from chili [Re: Powdered_Toastman] * 1
    #29677252 -

Powdered_Toastman said:
It'd probably be similar to when i go to a nude beach and im too insecure to take off my clothes.

I'd probably be off in the corner like





the windmill always gets them


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Farting from chili [Re: twighead] * 3
    #29677266 -

I saw you guys talking sweet thoughts about me, how sweet.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threadkillers Shroomery’s Most Lethal [Re: Powdered_Toastman] * 1
    #29677271 -

Powdered_Toastman said:




For some reason that part made me laugh...:lol:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Farting from chili [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29677277 -

JonBongGroovy said:
I saw you guys talking sweet thoughts about me, how sweet.



:high5miss:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Farting from chili [Re: KevinDontWave] * 3
    #29677291 -



--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Farting from chili [Re: twighead]
    #29677295 -



This cake is only made with eggs, cream cheese, and whipping cream (plus flavouring stevia, ceylon cinnamon and vanilla extract)


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Farting from chili [Re: gopher] * 1
    #29677302 -



--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Kiwi Cats all the way down [Re: twighead] * 1
    #29677309 -

Like father like son


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Kiwi Cats all the way down [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29677319 -

The wheel turns evermore


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2774 | 2775 | 2776 | 2777 | 2778 | 2779 | 2780 | 2781 | 2782 | 2783 | 2784 | 2785 | 2786 | 2787 | 2788 | 2789 | 2790 | 2791 | 2792 | 2793 | 2794 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Rugby fan cut off his own testicles . RunDMT 2,796 10 02/12/05 03:07 PM
by California
* Testicle hair falling out!
( 1 2 all )
some1whoisntme 10,574 31 01/27/06 04:58 PM
by mediman0078
* Ended my pot break...holy crap. OneMoreRobot3021 1,699 16 03/03/05 12:37 PM
by KristiMidocean
* stolen wallet... eligal 1,398 13 08/07/05 09:08 PM
by Shroomism
* How much money is in YOUR wallet?
( 1 2 3 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 3,142 55 06/01/04 12:22 AM
by filthysock
* What's in your wallet?
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 3,223 29 02/15/05 10:37 PM
by Skunk420
* Someone Stole My Wallet
( 1 2 all )
kosmic_charlie 2,521 20 07/19/04 10:48 PM
by Gus
* so some tripping dude gave me some wallet he found at bonnaroo, full o cash ZippoZM 1,856 18 06/21/05 04:52 AM
by Krishna

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
467,622 topic views. 8 members, 15 guests and 88 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.066 seconds spending 0.033 seconds on 16 queries.