Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: SludgeCity] * 1
    #29675307 -

SludgeCity said:
The RE2 remake is the gold standard when to comes to a faithful modern remake of an old game imo, I really need to finish it. Only done the Leon play through.

Also to add I saw the new Resident Evil movie tonight, a solid 7.5/10.



Nice! I was wondering what another fan would think of the movie. I'll have to watch it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: tbone8352] * 1
    #29675357 -

Valheim's Deep North is provin to be pretty fuckin rad!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: tbone8352]
    #29675791 -

tbone8352 said:
SludgeCity said:
The RE2 remake is the gold standard when to comes to a faithful modern remake of an old game imo, I really need to finish it. Only done the Leon play through.

Also to add I saw the new Resident Evil movie tonight, a solid 7.5/10.



Nice! I was wondering what another fan would think of the movie. I'll have to watch it.



Yeah it's a decent watch, 90 minute movie so the pacing is good. The director is the same guy who made Weapons & Barbarian.
It's a good mix of body horror, goofy moments splashed with gore and eerie vibes.
It's nothing ground breaking just a fun watch. :boombox2:


--------------------
:trippinballs: CHOOSE THIS LIFE YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN :trippinballs:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: SludgeCity]
    #29675801 -

I have been digging into breath of the wild and it is so nice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29675809 -

It was pretty danged lit when I played it.  Did prefer Tears of the Kingdom more, but I'm a sucker for anything that lets me make custom magitech WMDs, lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Know of any good naval combat/pirate games? MisterMuscaria 1,568 10 10/03/08 05:18 PM
by MisterMuscaria
* Supreme Final Fantasy?
( 1 2 3 all )
Twiztidsage 4,683 42 07/16/09 05:18 AM
by tenacioustornado
* LittleBigPlanet
( 1 2 all )
FSBlueApocalypse 2,522 22 11/11/08 08:31 PM
by CosmicFool
* is there actually any zombies in resident evil 4
( 1 2 all )
ShroomerRoss 4,944 26 07/23/09 10:29 AM
by Bridgeburner
* Resident Evil 5 RickJames 3,032 16 09/26/08 11:15 AM
by RickJames
* Just had to pop in to pitch two of my favorite games ever: Starflight and X-Com: UFO Defense PyroBurns 1,009 17 02/01/09 10:48 AM
by PyroBurns
* there needs to be a new Double Dragon game the bizzle 480 3 07/14/09 11:16 AM
by acacia314
* Official Diablo 3 Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 47 48 )
MR14 61,964 943 07/31/16 12:28 PM
by dodmtdolsd

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Anno, Thor, Link, Seuss, Shroomism, CookieCrumbs
135,752 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 15 queries.