Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2764 | 2765 | 2766 | 2767 | 2768 | 2769 | 2770 | 2771 | 2772 | 2773 | 2774 | 2775 | 2776 | 2777 | 2778 | 2779 | 2780 | 2781 | 2782 | 2783 | 2784 | | Last >
Re: Fartin is most of the way to shittin [Re: ellamush] * 1
    #29675110 -

Oh I hope that not a shroomerite if so I'm not commenting on his looks in commenting on the memory of his fuckwittery


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fartin is most of the way to shittin [Re: ellamush]
    #29675112 -

I met my partner in a hot tub too. Those are good memories, though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sXe [Re: Headies]
    #29675116 -

Headies said:
Have you seen 1,000 shows?



Not quite. I just got tickets for killswitch engage too.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fartin is most of the way to shittin [Re: nuds]
    #29675118 -

Are you getting close to 1,000?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fartin is most of the way to shittin [Re: Headies]
    #29675122 -

Maybe :lol:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fartin is most of the way to shittin [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 1
    #29675129 -

Ha, I just found another show to go to—New Year's Eve, Dark Side of the Beach playing Pink Floyd. I've seen them before; they are amazing.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fartin is most of the way to shittin [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29675137 -

Have you really kept count?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fartin is most of the way to shittin [Re: Headies]
    #29675138 -

Not at all.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fartin is most of the way to shittin [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29675140 -

I'm not tired at all I need sleep.
:kingcrankey:


--------------------



Edited by JonBongGroovy (09/22/26 09:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fartin is most of the way to shittin [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29675143 -

ellamush does have sweet small little womanly hands. And she posts so sweet. It would be nice to have a gal around the hot tub. At least, to protect us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fartin is most of the way to shittin [Re: Headies] * 1
    #29675171 -

In left at 5 to go metal detect, they had a sidewalk downtown ripped up so I hopped something old may be under it, but I only found screws and bolts, then I searched the Tim hortans parking lot beside it, the end if the parking lot is dirt and that's where I found most of the interesting stuff , in the grass was all cigerrtte foil, I found some iron weights, little squares that said FE and listed the grams, I found some coins, and some little interesting scraps of garbage


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fartin is most of the way to shittin [Re: gopher]
    #29675274 -

Enjoying my temporary retirement... Woke and toked this morning. Might take edibles later and try to comatose myself into a nap. Looking forward to a month plus time off.

My rye grain bag hasn't shown any signs of life, yet. Hopefully in the next couple days I have visible myc.. I'm excited for first mushroom grow. 7.5lbs of rye/CVG mix should yield a bit if all goes well. :mushroom2:

Finally I had a blast tripping fairly hard yesterday. I think I found the sweet spot for dosage with the dealer cubes. They are pretty strong.

Hope everyone is doing good here.
:popcorn:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fartin is most of the way to shittin [Re: ellamush]
    #29675298 -

ellamush said:
Oh I hope that not a shroomerite if so I'm not commenting on his looks in commenting on the memory of his fuckwittery



It's me
:icecreamsadness:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fartin is most of the way to shittin [Re: KevinDontWave] * 2
    #29675358 -

Speaking of Kevin.
Kevin the Crow just found me and I'm like 30 minutes away from my house.
I gave him a cashew.
I can tell it's him because he's been molting for about a month and he has a very specific pattern that makes him very visibly identifiable.
:ducklol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fartin is most of the way to shittin [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29675364 -



Another day at the Labadory


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fartin is most of the way to shittin [Re: gopher] * 1
    #29675420 -

Feelin pretty good to be above 13%.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fartin is most of the way to shittin [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29675448 -

merriam-webster said:
blech interjection

blek

used to express disgust

… the fresh wounds in my gums, where my wisdom teeth used to be, were still trickling a tinny-tasting stream of blood that all the water in the world couldn't rinse off my tongue. Blech.
—Megan Seling, The Stranger (Seattle, Washington), 8 May 2013
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/blech



Blech, all of these buildings smell the same.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fartin is most of the way to shittin [Re: Headies]
    #29675474 -

Are you the guy who's been running around sniffing all the buildings?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fartin is most of the way to shittin [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29675540 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fartin is most of the way to shittin [Re: Headies]
    #29675613 -



--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2764 | 2765 | 2766 | 2767 | 2768 | 2769 | 2770 | 2771 | 2772 | 2773 | 2774 | 2775 | 2776 | 2777 | 2778 | 2779 | 2780 | 2781 | 2782 | 2783 | 2784 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* PUB NE Gathering Roll Call
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 7,571 72 03/19/05 01:11 PM
by KingOftheThing
* Bush Arrest For War Crimes! Jim 1,578 7 12/03/04 03:26 PM
by kindkesey
* Counting Crows - August and Everything After
( 1 2 3 all )
40oz 2,978 59 10/28/06 12:27 AM
by Vvellum
* The crow makes me sad... psikooz 706 7 04/17/04 01:37 PM
by psikooz
* Counting Crows. Fungi_x 495 9 02/05/05 12:21 PM
by ChingChong
* MY COCK, MY GIRL'S TWAT, her period...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Cracka_X 10,560 62 08/07/24 05:16 PM
by Texas Honey Badger
* what does your 'partner' call you?
( 1 2 all )
felix 3,820 34 01/12/04 04:10 PM
by Granola
* life is so damn tough sometimes ZippoZM 1,065 16 03/16/05 01:02 AM
by oDin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
467,273 topic views. 5 members, 8 guests and 293 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.069 seconds spending 0.035 seconds on 16 queries.