Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLoco
Stranger
The Never Ending Tunnel
    #2967334 - 08/05/04 09:45 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Well, first off, me and my friend will be posting our trips from the 3 times we have took shrooms. Mine will be the first. The first time i took shrooms, its was only 1.5 grams, but, the shrooms were blue, with caps that looks as if they had glitter on them. We took them at about 8pm eastern time. We were listening to some systen of a down while we were waiting for the trip to start, and it started right after the cd was over. We went outside to look around and everything was completely different like I had never been there before, but there wasnt yet much of a visual effect.

While walkin we got to the tunnel that is by my house which goes under the express way, and mind you, is only about 20 yards long. Everything started to slow down as we entered the barbaric dungeon looking tunnel. As we descended into the middle area of it, the lights that line the ceiling of the tunnel slowly started to dissapear, which also freaked me out. The tunnel went completely black, and the end of it completely closed off. We looked at eachother, and statred running towards the end of the tunnel, trying to escape. We got to the end, and there seemed to be a mental barrier which would not let me pass, but my friend got through fine.

As i tried to go through the exit, my body went completely numb, and i couldnt move. I tunred my head to the side to look behind me, because i heard a noise, and the tunnel shrunk together, and spit me out, it felt like i flew in the air for hours upon hours, but it was only seconds, and i litereally flew about 20 feet from the end of the tunnel, as if i was hit by the equivalent of a modern day SUV. After i had calmed down from the experience, we resumed walking to the downtown area of south toledo where we live. We were near the local amtrack station when we saw an alley way, which had been close off at the end recently, so we decided to walk down it to see what was back there, and everything morphed first into a Zelda world, and everything looked as if it were millions of years old. We looked to our left and saw a shot passage with a ladder, at the end, and it looked as if the ladder went all the way up into the sky, which freaked us out, and as we turned around, grass seemed to have spouted out of the cement ground(which was already there, we just didnt notice) and it looks as if we had entered to world of Final Fantasy, every little thing was extremely detailed.

We left the area and comtinued walk until we reached another alley that we had never walked down before, entered it. All the buildings are from the early WW2 era. As we went down the alley, the sounds of a great war ensued, and we heard choppers and heavy gunfire goin on, i looked up, and there was flashes of light everywhere as if we were being attacked by someone. We made it out of the area with our sanity still intact and we went to the local sonoco to get some gatorade. As i approached the Cashier, my body seemes to freeze over, and the gatorade bottle dropped from my hands, and bounced of the ground, went higher then where i was holding it in the first place, and landed on the ground like a brick. When i went to pick it up, it felt as if it weighed a 100 pounds, and when i set it on the counter to pay for it, it sound as if i hit the counter with a hammer.

After that , our trips seemed to have halted. Which is indeed, just a mind trick. After i arrived back at home, my friend went back to his house. I entered my roome and decided to listed to some Creed, everything seemed to slow down, and while i was listening to the music, i was also playing some ghost recon for the ps2. While i was playing, we were in the wilderness stage, and i felt as if someone was watching me, i looked closely into my scope, and i saw Predator come running at me, and i screamed into the microphone, "Help!!!! hes going to get me, predator is coming" and the music stopped, i looked down at the carpet petrified from the experience, and my tie-die bean bag chair, seemed to melt away, and the patterns in the carpet started to moves like waves in the ocean.

After about 20 minutes, i had to use the restroom, i sat down on the toilet, and looked the the sliding shower doors, and was seeing intense patterns in the door and they looked as if they were moving back and fourth, then i looked out the window at the express-way, and saw millions of cars goin down the highway at extremely high speeds, and was seeing deep trails of them. When i left the bathroom, my trip ended. Next time i will post what happened the second time i tripped some mush.

Edited by Loco (08/05/04 10:11 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: The Never Ending Tunnel [Re: Loco]
    #2967337 - 08/05/04 09:46 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Could you break that up into paragraphs man?  I'd like to read it but I don't want to have a seizure.  :smile:

OfflineLoco
Stranger
Re: The Never Ending Tunnel [Re: MOTH]
    #2967389 - 08/05/04 10:11 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

better?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag