Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2753 | 2754 | 2755 | 2756 | 2757 | 2758 | 2759 | 2760 | 2761 | 2762 | 2763 | 2764 | 2765 | 2766 | 2767 | 2768 | 2769 | 2770 | 2771 | 2772 | 2773 | | Last >
Re: once more into the breach go I [Re: Powdered_Toastman]
    #29670158 -

Powdered_Toastman said:
Can i jump in the volcano too?







I would jump into her volcano.
I'm like 300% homo but she's one that id turn str8 for :freewilly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: once more into the breach go I [Re: Powdered_Toastman] * 1
    #29670167 -

Powdered_Toastman said:
Can i jump in the volcano too?




Of course bae


but we gotta hold hands when we jump


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Edited by KevinDontWave (09/16/26 10:47 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This thread is now about ice walls [Re: 1234go]
    #29670201 -

1234go said:
Is spirit shadow still giving this thread the silent treatment?

:turdferugson:



It's the greatest tragedy of our tk time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: once more into the breach go I [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29670205 -

KevinDontWave said:
Powdered_Toastman said:
Can i jump in the volcano too?




Of course bae


but we gotta hold hands when we jump







Let us shed these flesh prisons


Goodbye earth syrup!


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: once more into the breach go I [Re: Powdered_Toastman]
    #29670224 -

Genny is either a pale Victorian lad or a ruddy-faced ginger. The volcano demands that we toss him in as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come on in the lava's fine! [Re: Headies]
    #29670234 -

We have plenty of room down here! It's actually pretty comfortable, kinda like a hot tub.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come on in the lava's fine! [Re: KevinDontWave] * 2
    #29670269 -



--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come on in the lava's fine! [Re: Powdered_Toastman] * 1
    #29670272 -

We thought

you was

a toad


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Come on in the lava's fine! [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29670286 -

Course it's Pete, look at 'eem!


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: once more into the breach go I [Re: Toe_Jam]
    #29670304 -

Just told my wife I was gonna go "fan the fungus."  Huzzah for unintentional dick jokes!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: once more into the breach go I [Re: DorkWithTheHair] * 1
    #29670322 -

...
....

You aren't actually fanning cubes are you?

Cause if so there are some things you should check out.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: once more into the breach go I [Re: DorkWithTheHair] * 1
    #29670333 -

DorkWithTheHair said:
Just told my wife I was gonna go "fan the fungus."  Huzzah for unintentional dick jokes!



A little talcum powder should clear that up in a couple of days


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: once more into the breach go I [Re: KevinDontWave] * 3
    #29670399 -

Day off fuckers,  I wanna join Kevin too in the volcano sacrifice me with him.


--------------------



Edited by JonBongGroovy (09/16/26 03:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: once more into the breach go I [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 1
    #29670543 -

It's honestly pretty nice down here




--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: once more into the breach go I [Re: Powdered_Toastman] * 1
    #29670549 -

Powdered_Toastman said:
It's honestly pretty nice down here







I bet it is. Got me all boned up now dang.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: once more into the breach go I [Re: space daddy]
    #29670553 -

:smug:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: once more into the breach go I [Re: space daddy] * 1
    #29670557 -

space daddy said:
Powdered_Toastman said:
It's honestly pretty nice down here







I bet it is. Got me all boned up now dang.



I'll join too, just as long as I'm not the only one with an erection.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: once more into the breach go I [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 1
    #29670559 -

Erections are mandatory. The volcano commands it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: once more into the breach go I [Re: Headies]
    #29670569 -

The volcanoes here are calling my name....


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: once more into the breach go I [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 1
    #29670575 -





Alright now its a party


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2753 | 2754 | 2755 | 2756 | 2757 | 2758 | 2759 | 2760 | 2761 | 2762 | 2763 | 2764 | 2765 | 2766 | 2767 | 2768 | 2769 | 2770 | 2771 | 2772 | 2773 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* THREADKILLER
( 1 2 3 4 ... 28 29 )
Todcasil 23,792 579 01/10/11 09:27 PM
by Acidic_Sloth
* Dropping toast Pathos 1,142 12 02/23/05 03:07 PM
by Rebirtha
* cold toast Vats of Blood 720 7 05/14/04 11:51 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Favorite trip report/drug induced story that you found on the Shroomery? 0xYg3n 3,626 9 05/09/05 12:22 AM
by 0xYg3n
* masonry question.... willmafingerdo 553 11 12/31/08 06:56 PM
by Prisoner#1
* I'm going to go enjoy some cinnemon toast crunch... YouEnjoyMyself 852 10 09/15/04 11:45 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* an irish toast for the pub Corporal Kielbasa 539 2 10/29/04 09:59 PM
by BioSore
* French bread pizza
( 1 2 all )
Redstorm 2,377 26 05/23/05 07:06 PM
by durban_poison

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
470,162 topic views. 7 members, 12 guests and 80 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.062 seconds spending 0.035 seconds on 16 queries.