Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: How can I tell if it's really LSD??
    #295379 - 04/17/01 05:04 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Well OK, but are there precautions I should take before? Like I said, I don't know anyone who's ever tried lsd. All I can go on is what I've read on the net about it.

Some places say MOST street lsd is either badly tainted or some other drug completely. Other places say that is just urban legend and that rarely are any tainted batches found.

What should I expect? Is there any way I can tell by looking at it if it is another drug someone is trying to pass off as lsd?

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: How can I tell if it's really LSD?? [Re: trendal]
    #295409 - 04/17/01 05:20 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

there is no way that you can physically tell unless you have a chemistry lab to test it--my advice is not to buy it unless you have known people who have bought from this person and said it worked...ive been ripped too many times and i dont buy from anybody i dont know. even with shrooms be careful cuz tons of them are bunk and youd really never know...just pray its good acid and dont buy too much at once so you dont have the risk of losing tons of money like i did...id say 2 very good hits are good for a memorable first, thats what i did, 2 pez...second trip i did three and a half and that was really chill...next time im goin for 5 or 6 alone if set and setting are perfect

We're all mad here...

InvisibleFungusFarmer
old hand

Re: How can I tell if it's really LSD?? [Re: HB]
    #295464 - 04/17/01 06:24 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

you probably won't have much to worry about. For several reasons

1) Especially with blotter, very few chemicals are potent enough that one drop on a piece of paper is enough to harm you or get LSD like effects. besides, a blank piece of paper is cheaper and rips people off just as well.

2) Dealers are in it for the money, and LSD is comparatively cheap. For five bucks a hit, they're not going to get much by ripping you off as compared to cocaine...where they could easily make 50 bucks by giving you bunk shit. That, however, does not mean that you won't get diluted LSD

Grover

BTW: This is based on my experience, things may be different around there

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"What did you dream...it's all right we told you what to dream! Welcome, my son, to The Machine" Roger Waters, Pink Floyd

--------------------
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- "What did you dream...it's all right we told you what to dream! Welcome, my son, to The Machine" Roger Waters, Pink Floyd

OfflineMrTechnoShaman
addict
Loc: Canada
Re: How can I tell if it's really LSD?? [Re: FungusFarmer]
    #295505 - 04/17/01 07:01 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

If you got it on a blotter, and it was really small, it's probably acid. like everyone else said, it's very hard to put something else on such a small piece of blotter, but since acid is active in very small doses it was probably just that.

which reminds me, i have a friend of a friend of a cat who says he has snorted mescaline a few times. now i dont believe him, I think it was either MDMA, PCP or K. I'm guessing it was MDMA. Theres also the fact that synthetic mescaline goes for around $250, so I have heard. Point being, when it comes to white power, you can't REALLY know.

---
Dream what you live and live what you dream

--------------------
---
Dream what you live and live what you dream

InvisibleBirdseye
donald
    #295811 - 04/18/01 12:49 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

You can achieve the same effects with things other than lsd under a blacklight.

It's very easy to get ripped off on acid. If its on sugar cubes or candy and has come from a liquid vial, smell the cubes/candy. Most liquid lsd seems to come in some sort of scented breath mint container, and the breath mint stuff smells...if you smell that, you most likely have scored. Most scammers don't take the time to buy breath mint bottles and make fake drops.

I haven't heard of a lot of fake gel tabs, seems like a bit much work to scam. Be most wary of simple pieces of paper cut into strips. Lots of people on Haight-Ashbury in San Francisco sell bunk LSD that is just paper strips.

Edited by Birdseye on 04/18/01 02:51 AM.

InvisibleHydro
addict
Loc: In your closet..
Re: How can I tell if it's really LSD?? [Re: Birdseye]
    #296005 - 04/18/01 10:23 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

You could always get fake gels, if you don't know what they look like. Some kind of tylonal gel cap or something can be cut to look pretty damn close to a gel tab. Just look for a nice big bump in the middle, and you know it's a gel. Though you still can't tell what's on it unless you eat it... ;-)

HeavenlybluE3113: I wouldn't recomend telling ppl to take that much their first few times. My first time was alone with 2 purple gels. Very visual and intense. I fucking loved it! Like you, I figured I'de go top the experience because I got a feel for what it was like. Well, I got my hands on a batch of, probably the best acid I've ever had, and took 3 big black gels with a bunch of other ppl. I handled myself through the night quite well, but I don't see how... Those were some serious mofo gels! Nothing to play around with! Though I took a lot more of them in the floowing weeks, including droppping 4 1/2 of them one day! ;-) Creepy sons of bitches they were! Everyone I know that took those pretty much went completely nuts on them. God I wish I had a hand fuill of those right now! 8-P'''

Hydro has spoken!
Home page

--------------------
Hydro has spoken!
Please! Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!

OfflineJKB
journeyman

Loc: Midwest
Re: How can I tell if it's really LSD?? [Re: Birdseye]
    #296384 - 04/18/01 06:47 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

If they dont take the time to buy sweet breath to make fake drops, why would they spend time finding somthing that glows under a blacklight to put on a cube?

That would be easier.

Getting things from your friends you can trust is the best route, because you will never get ripped off. That is how acid was meant to be distributed.

Those in it for greed and money aren't deserving of this sacred chemical.

--------------------
[purple]cewlj@yahoo.com[/purple]
..[:D]..

OfflineJKB
journeyman

Loc: Midwest
    #296389 - 04/18/01 06:50 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Paper is the most likely to be faked, and gel tabs can be easily made to look like REAL gel tabs (you know, those flourescent light cover sheets with the dots in the middle of the tiny squares)

Nobody can really say "well 2 is a good starter, or 1 is" or so forth because every batch is different. 1 hit from a good batch that got you off hardcore could be equal to 10 hits from another batch. Its impossible to tell unless you have serious ass lab equipment. Its all guinea pig shit.

Best advice is to take 1 then go from there depending on the effects.

--------------------
[purple]cewlj@yahoo.com[/purple]
..[:D]..

OfflineKrendle
veteran
Re: How can I tell if it's really LSD?? [Re: MrTechnoShaman]
    #296441 - 04/18/01 07:56 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

I would be inclined to think the "mescaline" was pcp. There is always teh possibility he really got mescaline, especially if he bought of a friend. Extractions are very simple, however you're right mescaline is exceedingly rare on the streets. $250 is pretty vague, but it would likely go for 20 or so a dose unless buying in quantity (a dose being somewhere between 100 and 250mg, it actually varies depending on what you get from the extractions, there are 2 "versions" of mescaline you commonly get from an extract, one doses at 200 the other at 128 I believe).

If you buy blotter you will get good acid, weak acid, or paper. Gel tabs theoretically are more prone to adulterants but the odds are quite low. In any case, good luck!

This space for rent.

--------------------
First person to PM me with a truly witty sig gets to see their words at the bottom of my posts :wink:

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #302496 - 04/26/01 09:06 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

yeah, i found that link just yesterday :-)

thanks!

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom