Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2694 | 2695 | 2696 | 2697 | 2698 | 2699 | 2700 | 2701 | 2702 | 2703 | 2704 | 2705 | 2706 | 2707 | 2708 | 2709 | 2710 | 2711 | 2712 | 2713 | 2714 | | Last >
Re: Fucking nipples all over the place, thanks. [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29638188 -

:zomgzomgzomg::zomgzomgzomg::zomgzomgzomg::zomgzomgzomg::zomgzomgzomg:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking nipples all over the place, thanks. [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29638225 -

Props to you, sir, for remaining so er
:happyclaps:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking nipples all over the place, thanks. [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29638245 -

Just ate snausages and hashbrowns. The little circular ones.


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking nipples all over the place, thanks. [Re: fiddle_head] * 2
    #29638256 -

I drove 17 hours today and now I have to work again
:baseballfuck:


--------------------
Mycology is my current hyperfixation
Uncommunicated expectations are just premeditated resentments.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking nipples all over the place, thanks. [Re: Mistakes]
    #29638262 -

DeathBENOTPROUDALTHOUGHSOMEMAYHAVECALLEDTHEEMIGHTYANDDREADFULTHOUARTNOTSO


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking nipples all over the place, thanks. [Re: Mistakes]
    #29638463 -

Mistakes said:
I drove 17 hours today and now I have to work again
:baseballfuck:



:whatthefuck: 17 hours, fuck that.


--------------------



Edited by JonBongGroovy (08/02/26 10:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking nipples all over the place, thanks. [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29638471 -

I drove 27 hours once

Never again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking nipples all over the place, thanks. [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29638472 -

Without naps?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking nipples all over the place, thanks. [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29638474 -

No naps and no drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking nipples all over the place, thanks. [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29638475 -

Crazy!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking nipples all over the place, thanks. [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 1
    #29638533 -

22 hours in one stretch is the most I've done, but I normally don't do more than 18. I'm somewhat lucky in having a job that takes me everywhere and lets me have about 3 to six months off a year. I just go to cool places and trip. Gonna go up to the Sequoia National forest and hero dose in 2 months.


--------------------
Mycology is my current hyperfixation
Uncommunicated expectations are just premeditated resentments.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking nipples all over the place, thanks. [Re: Mistakes] * 1
    #29638678 -






--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking nipples all over the place, thanks. [Re: gopher]
    #29638693 -

Does anyone know if they make a long shovel with a flared base? Something small enough to go into a sight space but take out enough dirt? Asking for a friend

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking nipples all over the place, thanks. [Re: FragrantHobbit]
    #29638700 -

I don't know what you mean, perhaps a metal.detecting shovel will work? I have the predetor Phoenix, its quite small, I can fit it in a large metal detecting backpack, and the head is rounded

Its tough too, I've cut through roots and pried on roots with all my weight and the welds held


https://www.predatortools.com/collections/shovels/products/all-new-model-24-the-phoenix-shovel

Edit: oh its not long, maybe another shovel on the website is long, some other good metal detecting shovel brands are excaliber and grave digger, they might have something

https://detectingclay.com/collections/grave-digger-tools

https://www.excaliburshovels.com/


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Edited by gopher (08/02/26 04:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking nipples all over the place, thanks. [Re: FragrantHobbit]
    #29638725 -

FragrantHobbit said:
Does anyone know if they make a long shovel with a flared base? Something small enough to go into a sight space but take out enough dirt? Asking for a friend




Here you go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking nipples all over the place, thanks. [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29638734 -

That's very similar to a metal detecting shovel


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking nipples all over the place, thanks. [Re: gopher] * 1
    #29638746 -

I got a kick out of that Excalibur site.  Like, bro, you're selling $30 shovels for $125.  You should be able to afford a better site

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking nipples all over the place, thanks. [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29638764 -

They are probably worth the price, ask any detectorist how many cheap shovels they broke, I have a Excalibur hand digger which was $50 USD and its out lasted $35 CAD ones I bought from.the metal detecting companies like garret and nokta


My predetor Phoenix shovel is also $150 USD and minus the paint all.scratched off, I havnt put a dent in it


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking nipples all over the place, thanks. [Re: gopher]
    #29638766 -



--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking nipples all over the place, thanks. [Re: gopher] * 1
    #29638769 -

lil chulo signing in


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2694 | 2695 | 2696 | 2697 | 2698 | 2699 | 2700 | 2701 | 2702 | 2703 | 2704 | 2705 | 2706 | 2707 | 2708 | 2709 | 2710 | 2711 | 2712 | 2713 | 2714 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* New York Cops Fine DJ For DJing mycoguy 725 0 07/17/04 03:14 AM
by mycoguy
* A Perfect Circle...new album, video online also myndreach 1,454 9 08/28/04 11:32 PM
by Tasty_Smurf_House
* New here, + First time trip report (alone, lvl 2-3) YahoKa 932 2 06/21/04 02:06 PM
by KackleDude
* bow down and worship me. and entertain me, like the puppets you are! wrestler_az 1,464 17 11/09/04 01:18 AM
by Kremlin
* Really fun entertaining site you HAVE!!! to check out,,, orizon 763 1 12/20/03 09:07 AM
by StonedShroom
* Hello I'm new here.
( 1 2 all )
Baked_Loki 2,199 34 03/04/04 09:22 AM
by Baked_Loki
* FAMILY GUY RETURNS WITH 35 NEW EPISODES ON FOX And a movie! Irishdrunk 1,670 18 12/07/03 04:12 AM
by RunDMT
* Your typical "Meet the new guy" kinda thread. 3rdCoast 1,292 15 10/13/03 08:31 PM
by zeta

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
468,724 topic views. 7 members, 7 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.091 seconds spending 0.066 seconds on 20 queries.