Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | | Last >
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #29629881 -

damn your mom is a badass

tell her i said sup
:sup:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #29630552 -

Smellyhobbit said:
My mom got bit by a copperhead last night



i love u


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: fiddle_head]
    #29630671 -

I don't like Jimothy.
I guess it was bad timing that I've been working on getting my pond set up properly and having raccoons attack it twice has really pissed me off. So having everybody talk to me about a mutated raccoon isn't putting me in a good mood. Makes me wonder how polluted our environment has gotten that we're getting spinal deformed raccoons.

I guess it just makes me a grumpy person that I don't like a mutated raccoon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29630849 -

Mutant racoons are scum.



--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Toe_Jam]
    #29630992 -

eat a snack, you wet dip


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: fiddle_head]
    #29630993 -

go kick rocks down by the river, dip shit


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: fiddle_head] * 1
    #29631149 -

I have cleaned up some blood, feces, and assorted debris.

:shoedick:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: durian_2008]
    #29631469 -

I ain’t got nothing to be negative about and that pisses me the fuck off

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: durian_2008]
    #29631473 -

durian_2008 said:
I have cleaned up some blood, feces, and assorted debris.

:shoedick:



What happened? Car accident?


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29631481 -

Sorry, I mistook this for the "Give the poster above you a Serious, Hurtful insult' thread.


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: fiddle_head]
    #29631521 -

fiddle_head said:
Sorry, I mistook this for the "Give the poster above you a Serious, Hurtful insult' thread.



Now ya gotta tell me
:anticipation:
A serious hurtful insult is negativity manifest!


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29631658 -

now That feelings gone :sonofawebitch:


--------------------
Ocean

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: rqd]
    #29631917 -

gonna spoog


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: fiddle_head]
    #29633422 -

i am so bored :witch::fuckthisshit::mushdance:


--------------------
Ocean

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: rqd]
    #29633455 -

rqd said:
i am so bored :witch::fuckthisshit::mushdance:



Me too and I'm feeling weird, as soon as I stop doing stuff I feel weird, but I also don't want to do anything, the dishes need cleaned


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: gopher]
    #29633459 -

you understand, addiction can be hard sometimes just to be in dread of whats left :feelsbadman:


--------------------
Ocean

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: rqd]
    #29633611 -

My back has been hurting all day


:kingcrankey:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29634278 -

Welp I just got my first confirmed rattlesnake kill in over a year and it was not a clean kill. I am rusty and that was not super pleasant.:sad:

I guess the silver lining is I’ve got the first skin for my boots. :shrug:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29634283 -

Things you can do, some can't be there :macdre:


--------------------
Ocean

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29634313 -

KevinDontWave said:
Welp I just got my first confirmed rattlesnake kill in over a year and it was not a clean kill. I am rusty and that was not super pleasant.:sad:

I guess the silver lining is I’ve got the first skin for my boots. :shrug:



How'd ya dispatch it Kev :ralphie:


--------------------
:mafioso:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Salvia Divinorum DxShroomFactor 1,736 18 11/11/03 09:08 PM
by synthesis
* Amazon is the tits newuser1492 1,279 5 03/31/05 05:00 PM
by In(di)go
* Salvia Divinorum 20X??????
( 1 2 all )
SouthPArk 3,721 24 05/17/09 12:00 PM
by hpi
* Severing all the negativity from your life MOTH 1,411 19 07/17/21 06:17 AM
by Sugabearcrisp
* Purging the negativity in my life! daba 700 4 05/09/04 05:54 PM
by Ripple
* read this thread for the benefit of my opinion, and perhaps offer yours djfrog 497 4 12/03/04 07:41 PM
by Krishna
* David Bowie appreciation thread browndustin 966 3 03/17/04 04:12 PM
by oneducktwoducks
* Amazon.com? CerebralFlower 1,093 6 02/16/04 04:17 AM
by kb73

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
16,657 topic views. 6 members, 13 guests and 157 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.