Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | | Last >
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: rqd]
    #29625436 -

Goddamn it really sucks not being asked how you are, ever, by a housemate you regularly ask yourself.

It really just makes me feel bad.

Lucky I have friends who do ask and care. It's just really shitty.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29625806 -

Smack the smug outta them.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29625826 -

JonBongGroovy said:
Smack the smug outta them.



I have decided I will say that it hurts me. I don't like that I'm basically telling someone how to communicate but it needs to be said for my benefit.

I have reasoned that at this point I don't consider him a friend so it will have one of two consequences: we remain not friends, or he picks up his game and we become friends again. For me at least it's a win win


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29625832 -

Or stop hoping your roommate is going to be codependent.

Renting a room doesn’t usually include or require emotional support.

You can go out and grab life by the nuts and find something interesting to do and talk about and the roommate probably will want to hear about you. If you’re a sad sack of shit, what’s there to participate in?


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: christopera]
    #29625834 -

I'm not a sad sack, he is. But I take your point. Maybe I should just say what I want and fuck off. That's basically what I've been doing


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29625840 -

Oh and also this housemate was a friend of mine for 2-3 years prior to us moving in together. If that gives context..I actually understand your comment Christopera given without the context of previous friendship


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29626393 -

Sleep was fucked!
Took 2 hours to fall asleep when I did I had some crazy dream about a guy I'm not fond of and it was really vivid. Guy was telling me "why are you stalking me?" And it really kinda made me wonder if that's what I did irl.

Then when I woke up I was sweating bullets and I thought I had the flu. Doesn't appear so.

And then I didn't sleep so I got like 1 hour sleep. Unreal. I had like 3 hours night before. I fucking hate ADHD and anxiety and a non stop brain that just goes into hypergear and doesn't shut the fuck up


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29626688 -

Lol my housemate just said my crush was out of my league... How nice of him to say. I told him that's unkind and hurtful.

He's also resentful of said crush (who is my friend) for being tall, outgoing, friendly and for playing sports (his words were "of course all the women love the tall friendly person). I was so close to saying yeah you could be 50% of that description too if you tried.

Hehehehe
Fucking asshole


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush] * 1
    #29626732 -

:fuckthisshit:


--------------------
Ocean

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: rqd]
    #29626822 -

That fucking interdimensional ice cream truck lays me out every time.

Like why man? The guy with the fucking lawnmower was bad enough.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Toe_Jam] * 1
    #29626859 -

There was a girl (guy) the other morning along my route at a walmart that left his special needs child out in a locked van, but took his dog in...Walmart employees were feverishly trying to break into the vehicle to let the kid out without alot of help from the kid because he was compromised mentally and physically. I roll up with a glass breaker from my company vehicle and just start smashing windows. Cops rolled up, kid taken to hospital. Was forced to deal with cops and give statements. Blue haired chaweenie walks out and instantly gets handcuffed and I just look at him and said some of the most margionalizing explicitives that would get me perma banned on multiple fronts for saying here.

Only positives were the kid probably made it, and I got to use my glass breaker Oprah Winfrey style on multiple windows without reprocussion cause deep inside i've been wondering for awile if these little shits actaully work. (They do)

Blue haired chaweenie ass bitch.

#Woodchipper


--------------------


Edited by Grungeman17 (07/18/26 07:27 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Toe_Jam]
    #29627093 -

Toe_Jam said:
That fucking interdimensional ice cream truck lays me out every time.

Like why man? The guy with the fucking lawnmower was bad enough.



I have to say this sounds like a whole lotta fun. Do you have a trip report for this one?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29627113 -



Not fun. Terrifying.

Just when you thought that ninja was gone, he's back.

And if you see this dude.....\/


Stay the fuck off his grass.

He is not playin'.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Toe_Jam] * 1
    #29627164 -

This a whole bastard



--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 1
    #29627198 -

Little mark ass bitch....

Ima lace up these spring heel high tops and he the motherfucker won't know which way to go.

:whatyougonnado:


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Toe_Jam]
    #29629694 -

NotSheekle said:
uninc4life2010 said:
IDGAF what anyone else thinks.  Farting feels good AF.  I've even intentionally eaten huge amounts of broccoli to induce the biggest farts possible.  Few things in life feel more satisfying than a rapidly evacuated colon.



I once found my cousin on fetlife and her whole page was dedicated to farting and simulated pregnancy, she would use a bike pump to intentionally distend her tummy and then sell recordings of her blowing huge trumpet farts out her ass.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29629702 -

When flying, I saw a guy put his guitar in the carry-on compartment and another person put a bag the size of a football in the carry-on compartment. My taxi driver on the way home couldn't understand a word I said when it came to going home and couldn't follow the directions on Google Maps; he just kept ignoring it or something. For some reason, he could understand his own phone giving directions, though.

:kingcrankey:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29629871 -

My mom got bit by a copperhead last night


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #29629879 -

Holy fucking shit is she ok?


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29629880 -

Yeah she just messaged me, said it doesn’t even hurt this morning. It was right on the ankle bone so there wasn’t much depth to the bite. Asshole snake.


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2804 2805 )
druqs 467,554 56,091 10/01/26 09:55 AM
by Mystikal
* Brahmi - it’s gotta be good when now-sober Asante has a kilo in the freezer ^_^ AsanteM 9 0 08/26/26 10:07 PM
by
* Pub sign in thread
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TinTree 4,240 71 03/25/05 06:40 AM
by Locus
* Grateful Dead Appreciation thread!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LooksLikeRain 8,901 68 07/15/16 08:41 PM
by Great Scott
* one positive thing Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 106 107 )
Big_Dub 23,622 2,131 10/01/26 09:36 AM
by livingdream
* Severing all the negativity from your life MOTH 1,411 19 07/17/21 06:17 AM
by Sugabearcrisp
* The Offical Christmas Thread ? ? 2004
( 1 2 3 4 all )
JettaJay 6,465 60 12/25/04 03:13 AM
by Skunk420
* Purging the negativity in my life! daba 700 4 05/09/04 05:54 PM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
16,831 topic views. 5 members, 14 guests and 74 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.046 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.