Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
Re: The Great Outdoors fishing thread [Re: Rukus]
    #29609097 -

Thanks my man! I'm looking forward to your finds  :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Outdoors fishing thread [Re: Kyhunter.B]
    #29609407 -

Can't get an answer from my cousin if he's coming fishing or not supposed to be me and him in my boat, then my Opa and uncle in another boat and two others cousins with their kids in their boats. Gonna be a good convoy heading out to the honey home. Even if my cousin bales I'll just fish alone or see if my wife wants to come. I'm stoked

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Outdoors fishing thread [Re: Rukus]
    #29609543 -

Rukus said:
Can't get an answer from my cousin if he's coming fishing or not supposed to be me and him in my boat, then my Opa and uncle in another boat and two others cousins with their kids in their boats. Gonna be a good convoy heading out to the honey home. Even if my cousin bales I'll just fish alone or see if my wife wants to come. I'm stoked



Dude,  I'm just waiting for the pics  :yesnod:

I'm going to go out and do a little fishing and mushroom hunting tomorrow morning.

Starting soon,  the mushroom season will come to an end and it will be just too hot to fish  :sad:



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Outdoors fishing thread [Re: Kyhunter.B]
    #29609935 -

I fuckin hate when people can't give a solid answer.

You coming fishing??

Welllll I gotta talk to my wife still and it's our son's last ball hockey game of the year and blah blah blaah.

Yes or no mother fucker!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Outdoors fishing thread [Re: Rukus]
    #29609997 -

Tell me about it!

I so was going to go fishing today,  but I decided to wait and see if we can get some more rain,  so I can grab some more chanterelles too.

We were supposed to get a deluge of rain,  but it passed right over us  :mad2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Outdoors fishing thread [Re: Kyhunter.B]
    #29610614 -

Kyhunter.B said:
Tell me about it!

I so was going to go fishing today,  but I decided to wait and see if we can get some more rain,  so I can grab some more chanterelles too.

We were supposed to get a deluge of rain,  but it passed right over us  :mad2:



Damn ya weird same here went from a real rainy couple weeks to a hot and dry.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Outdoors fishing thread [Re: Rukus] * 1
    #29610651 -



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Outdoors fishing thread [Re: Land Trout] * 1
    #29610693 -

Are those Arctic grayling?


--------------------
:mafioso:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Outdoors fishing thread [Re: Land Trout]
    #29610844 -

Rukus said:
Kyhunter.B said:
Tell me about it!

I so was going to go fishing today,  but I decided to wait and see if we can get some more rain,  so I can grab some more chanterelles too.

We were supposed to get a deluge of rain,  but it passed right over us  :mad2:



Damn ya weird same here went from a real rainy couple weeks to a hot and dry.



I hate it!

Land Trout said:






Beautiful!

Those graylings are unreal!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Outdoors fishing thread [Re: Kyhunter.B] * 1
    #29611851 -

Did a service on the boat she's ready to go, rods and tackle ready. My cousin bailed so my wife's gonna come.

Hopefully report back with pics tomorrow!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Outdoors fishing thread [Re: Rukus]
    #29612079 -

Rukus said:
Did a service on the boat she's ready to go, rods and tackle ready. My cousin bailed so my wife's gonna come.

Hopefully report back with pics tomorrow!



I know you're gonna come back with some nice photos  :yesnod:

Just don't let the wife out fish you  :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Outdoors fishing thread [Re: Kyhunter.B]
    #29612171 -

So we were fishing 45 km north. My boat was at the marina. Fatal accident on the highway this morning, highway closed for a long time for investigation so we had to turn around, no way around. Only detour was a 4 hour out of the way detour. Oh well..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Outdoors fishing thread [Re: Rukus]
    #29612481 -

Rukus said:
So we were fishing 45 km north. My boat was at the marina. Fatal accident on the highway this morning, highway closed for a long time for investigation so we had to turn around, no way around. Only detour was a 4 hour out of the way detour. Oh well..



Bogus!

I went today and got caught under a bridge with heavy rain flooding and  severe lightning.

I was stuck with no way out for nearly two hours! I though the water would eventually take me away if it got any higher!

Talk about two bad fishing days down the drain,  eh!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Outdoors fishing thread [Re: Kyhunter.B]
    #29612526 -

Kyhunter.B said:
Rukus said:
So we were fishing 45 km north. My boat was at the marina. Fatal accident on the highway this morning, highway closed for a long time for investigation so we had to turn around, no way around. Only detour was a 4 hour out of the way detour. Oh well..



Bogus!

I went today and got caught under a bridge with heavy rain flooding and  severe lightning.

I was stuck with no way out for nearly two hours! I though the water would eventually take me away if it got any higher!

Talk about two bad fishing days down the drain,  eh!



Holy shit eh that must have been sketchy! Glad you made it out of that shit!

Ya two busts of a day! I've got Wednesday off it's Canada Day so we going to plan to go bass fishing that day

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Outdoors fishing thread [Re: Rukus]
    #29612765 -

I forgot to mention that the tornado sirens were going off like mad yesterday too! We had Tornadoes spotted in my area! That was the scariest part!

This is what the water level looked like when I first took cover under the bridge.







Then it kept getting worse and worse!  Oh! And you should have seen al the huge fish passing under the bridge, it was unreal!







I actually was hanging on for dear life on that slippery,  muddy,  ledge to the bridge wall and I slid off in the water at one point! Luckily I got wedged between that big old fallen tree and the bridge and I was able to climb back out some how.

Eventually,  the water got so high I had to just brave the wind lighting and drenching rain and try to make it back home. We had severe flooding everywhere so I'm sure the water probably mad it up to the very top of the bridge. Had i stayed I probably wouldn't be here writing this right now.

Anyway,  I'm going to try again tomorrow,  as I also left a shit ton of chanterelles because it was just to unsafe to be out in the woods with tornado sirens and all that other shit going on.



Rukus said:
Kyhunter.B said:
Rukus said:
So we were fishing 45 km north. My boat was at the marina. Fatal accident on the highway this morning, highway closed for a long time for investigation so we had to turn around, no way around. Only detour was a 4 hour out of the way detour. Oh well..



Bogus!

I went today and got caught under a bridge with heavy rain flooding and  severe lightning.

I was stuck with no way out for nearly two hours! I though the water would eventually take me away if it got any higher!

Talk about two bad fishing days down the drain,  eh!



Holy shit eh that must have been sketchy! Glad you made it out of that shit!

Ya two busts of a day! I've got Wednesday off it's Canada Day so we going to plan to go bass fishing that day



Thanks man  :cool: I know you'll get that fishing in sooner or later  :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Outdoors fishing thread [Re: Kyhunter.B]
    #29612927 -

got this 20 inch Largemouth Bass today. Im cooking it up soon.


--------------------
I am the master of my fate,
      I am the captain of my soul.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Outdoors fishing thread [Re: CaptainTrips420]
    #29613061 -

CaptainTrips420 said:
got this 20 inch Largemouth Bass today. Im cooking it up soon.



Ye sir!

That big guy is going to make some nice tasty fillets  :yesnod:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Outdoors fishing thread [Re: Kyhunter.B]
    #29613123 -

Kyhunter.B said:
I forgot to mention that the tornado sirens were going off like mad yesterday too! We had Tornadoes spotted in my area! That was the scariest part!

This is what the water level looked like when I first took cover under the bridge.







Then it kept getting worse and worse!  Oh! And you should have seen al the huge fish passing under the bridge, it was unreal!







I actually was hanging on for dear life on that slippery,  muddy,  ledge to the bridge wall and I slid off in the water at one point! Luckily I got wedged between that big old fallen tree and the bridge and I was able to climb back out some how.

Eventually,  the water got so high I had to just brave the wind lighting and drenching rain and try to make it back home. We had severe flooding everywhere so I'm sure the water probably mad it up to the very top of the bridge. Had i stayed I probably wouldn't be here writing this right now.

Anyway,  I'm going to try again tomorrow,  as I also left a shit ton of chanterelles because it was just to unsafe to be out in the woods with tornado sirens and all that other shit going on.



Rukus said:
Kyhunter.B said:
Rukus said:
So we were fishing 45 km north. My boat was at the marina. Fatal accident on the highway this morning, highway closed for a long time for investigation so we had to turn around, no way around. Only detour was a 4 hour out of the way detour. Oh well..



Bogus!

I went today and got caught under a bridge with heavy rain flooding and  severe lightning.

I was stuck with no way out for nearly two hours! I though the water would eventually take me away if it got any higher!

Talk about two bad fishing days down the drain,  eh!



Holy shit eh that must have been sketchy! Glad you made it out of that shit!

Ya two busts of a day! I've got Wednesday off it's Canada Day so we going to plan to go bass fishing that day



Thanks man  :cool: I know you'll get that fishing in sooner or later  :thumbup:



Jesus man that's wild!! Glad you made it out unscathed, besides maybe a brown stain in the undies ha ha!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Outdoors fishing thread [Re: Rukus] * 1
    #29613435 -

:rofl:

Next time there is a chance of storms , I'm staying home!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Great Outdoors fishing thread [Re: Kyhunter.B] * 1
    #29614738 -



Got out this morning! The bite was hot when we first got to the spot nailed 4 then the bite turned off and took us an hour to get the 5th. One short of our limit, gonna be a good fish fry tonight!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Backcountry fishing.
( 1 2 all )
Icelander 7,550 25 04/08/17 04:39 AM
by frunkis

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, feevers
1,991 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.