Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | | Last >
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: christopera]
    #29593475 -

im so mad im out of my element, donny
so negative i could scream
so mad I could shit poop out of my ass


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: fiddle_head]
    #29593477 -

Fuck Donny. He can go suck a fuck.

Pooping out of your ass is good though. Encouraging even.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: fiddle_head]
    #29593480 -

I'm piping hot and I'm fresh
I drink rotgut whisky and swing a 12" rod


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Edited by fiddle_head (06/02/26 06:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: fiddle_head]
    #29593494 -

I get angry when I poop too:mad2:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29593496 -

I think I slept on my neck all fucked up but I'm thinking maybe it happened when I was half asleep and squeezing during a bowel movement.

How embarrassing, getting old is.

My neck hurts so fucking bad


--------------------
- My trade list
- New here? Me too! Pop by and say hi c:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Archespore] * 1
    #29593500 -

Yeah man that sucks. My neck is still pretty fucked as well but I actually didn’t hurt it during a rage dump


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29593502 -

So I've been oddly regular with my shits and it's annoying me that I have to set aside time every day.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: christopera] * 1
    #29593503 -

Lotta BM energy in this thread right now


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: nuds]
    #29593517 -

Ah damn. I only know the slightest bit of French. And I know the French are picky and want people who are fluent. Plus I'll be honest I didn't really like the French culture when I went to Paris. (This is not to say I dislike the French. It was just jarring and I wouldn't wanna go there for extended periods of time, except to view their art).

Thanks for replying!

Negativity: cold as fuck lol. Also I need to have an open convo with my housemate about how we communicate and I'm not looking forward to it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: fiddle_head] * 3
    #29593585 -

fiddle_head said:
so mad I could shit poop out of my ass



I hate that I genuinely laughed out loud to this


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 1
    #29593703 -

Fuck I am in such a pissy mood. Really getting shitty at my housemate and tbh it's probably not fair on him... Definitely will not split tho. Fuck that. Bur god he's so dumb.

Sorry my bpd ass needs to vent. Can't vent to friends coz theyre at work or heard enough


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29593704 -

Also why the fuck do I need to be at my home for a full four hours on a weekday to let a plumber in? Shouldn't the real estate agent be responsible for organising this? I don't have work but it's annoying as fuck


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29593708 -

ellamush said:
Also why the fuck do I need to be at my home for a full four hours on a weekday to let a plumber in? Shouldn't the real estate agent be responsible for organising this? I don't have work but it's annoying as fuck



Did you pick the 4 hour window? That seems reasonable for a tradesman in my opinion.

Also are you doing DBT for your bpd by chance? I've been making some pretty good progress going through the workbooks by myself


--------------------
- My trade list
- New here? Me too! Pop by and say hi c:

Edited by Archespore (06/03/26 12:35 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Archespore]
    #29593710 -

No I'm annoyed because to me, should be up to the real estate agent or the owner to attend for fixing the property. I don't understand why it's the responsibility of the tenant to deal with it. We don't own the house.

I don't wanna hang around for 4 hours. Even if I'm not working. Means I can't get anything done.

What's DBT for the body?
Yeah I realise I'm the issue right now with my housemate. He's annoying yes. Doesn't give me the right to yell at him (which I just did, although he did to me first so whatever)


--------------------

Edited by ellamush (06/03/26 12:25 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29593722 -

It auto corrected from BPD. I edited, sorry about that.

I hear you, it's just the alternative is you have a stranger in your home when you're not there.

Maybe you could arrange to be at home doing laundry or cleaning or some other chores at the same time so you're not wasting time?


--------------------
- My trade list
- New here? Me too! Pop by and say hi c:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Archespore]
    #29593729 -

Oh I see.
Thanks for clarifying

Ah. True. I don't mind personally that I'm not here when a professional in the house. I don't own anything worth stealing that I don't take with me when I'm out. but maybe I should ask my housemate if he does. Good point. I never thought to ask that.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29593765 -

I'm as negatively charged as an overdraft fee on your mom's checking account, you fuck face cupcake
so riled up I could puke shit, negative as a fucken used baby diaper full of indian food.
When I transorm, i'm Negatron, and my valence has no time for your horseshit, dipthong.
Stay out of my quiet little beach community, dickshit, stay out of malibu, ass wipe.
  ::::::
  |_  _|
  (-)(-)
  | (..)|
  ( ---)
  \ :::/

Edited by fiddle_head (06/03/26 01:56 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: fiddle_head] * 1
    #29593766 -

Fuckface cupcake, I love that lol

Ya asshat


--------------------

Edited by ellamush (06/03/26 01:52 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29593768 -

So negative I made a lil guy. Yall dont even know how negative I am, trying to get rid of my negativity is like wiping peanut butter out of a shag carpet.


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29593769 -

ellamush said:
Fuckface cupcake, I love that lol

Ya asshat



just trying to really embrace and embody the spirit and theme of the thread.


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | | Last >

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mr housemate is playng WoW
( 1 2 3 all )
jewunit 4,622 52 02/07/08 07:41 AM
by pong
* Sid and Nancy notapillow 1,065 15 01/18/05 02:27 AM
by blissedout
* Grateful Dead Appreciation thread!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LooksLikeRain 8,901 68 07/15/16 08:41 PM
by Great Scott
* Students on strike!! exclusive58 1,262 18 03/09/05 03:48 PM
by ricochet
* Jaco Pastorius Appreciation Thread Jim 1,436 17 01/22/05 01:15 AM
by Madweed420shroom
* Del. student loses his shit on shrooms synthesis 1,388 10 07/16/04 04:56 PM
by Lightningfractal
* Severing all the negativity from your life MOTH 1,411 19 07/17/21 06:17 AM
by Sugabearcrisp
* The Offical Christmas Thread ? ? 2004
( 1 2 3 4 all )
JettaJay 6,465 60 12/25/04 03:13 AM
by Skunk420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
17,016 topic views. 4 members, 28 guests and 105 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.