Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 885 | 886 | 887 | 888 | 889 | 890 | 891 | 892 | 893 | 894 | 895 | 896 | 897 | 898 | 899 | 900 | 901 | 902 | 903 | 904 | 905 | | Last >
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: wabbey]
    #29565058 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: mt cleverest] * 1
    #29565410 -

TIPPER!!


--------------------
"Buy the ticket, take the ride"
-HST

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: keenis]
    #29566024 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: SilvJailbiddi]
    #29566059 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #29566073 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: SilvJailbiddi]
    #29566105 -



--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29566123 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL] * 1
    #29566256 -



--------------------
I am the master of my fate,
      I am the captain of my soul.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: CaptainTrips420]
    #29567270 -

Change:



--------------------
Ocean

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: rqd]
    #29567314 -

Linda McCartney - The Light Comes From Within (Official Video)

You say I'm lazy
You say I don't fit
Takes one to know one
You make me sick
You say I'm simple
You say I'm a hick
You're fucking no one
You stupid dick

Oppression won't win
The light comes from within

I need a sense of cause
Wanna smell the flowers
You need complete control
You wanna build more towers

You try to change me if you could
I see the trees, you saw the wood
You say I'm different
You say we don't click
I say you're crazy
You make me sick

Oppression won't win
The light comes from within

I say you're greedy because you scheme
You say I'm foolish because I dream

Oppression won't win
The light comes from within

I need a sense of cause
Wanna smell the flowers
You need complete control
You wanna build more towers

I say you're greedy because you scheme
You say I'm foolish because I dream

Oppression won't win
The light comes from within



--------------------
♧

https://t.me/exposingoccultcrimes


♧

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: wabbey] * 1
    #29567817 -

2:23 Am by しゃろう

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29567839 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
2:23 Am by しゃろう




:robindance:

(edit) Also, by coincidence, that graem synchronizes with that song within couple of bpm.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: flugelizor]
    #29568025 -



--------------------
I am the master of my fate,
      I am the captain of my soul.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: CaptainTrips420]
    #29568197 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: mt cleverest]
    #29568295 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL] * 1
    #29568306 -



--------------------
The devil knows who upvotes whom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: HomelessSorcerer] * 1
    #29568339 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #29568413 -



--------------------
The devil knows who upvotes whom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: HomelessSorcerer]
    #29568451 -



--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29568642 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 885 | 886 | 887 | 888 | 889 | 890 | 891 | 892 | 893 | 894 | 895 | 896 | 897 | 898 | 899 | 900 | 901 | 902 | 903 | 904 | 905 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Make Millions with Papaver's Amazing Patented Zero-Down Psychic Real Estate Techniques!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 7,075 43 04/22/16 03:55 PM
by Shroomism
* cat stevens Phychotron 460 4 01/28/06 12:31 AM
by tactik
* What are you listening to right now?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 137 138 )
asd11 122,718 2,754 04/11/24 06:24 PM
by CHeifM4sterDiezL
* Seriously, guys please listen
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Gillette 6,869 135 03/31/06 07:53 AM
by NewAgeDiciple
* Why I Dont Do Pharmaceuticals, Reason #88201
( 1 2 all )
Madtowntripper 2,205 27 03/11/07 03:50 PM
by some1whoisntme
* Sufjan Stevens - new album of B-sides from Illinoise OneMoreRobot3021 1,131 10 04/08/06 10:34 AM
by blissedout
* The Chris Stevens Story schmutzen 597 2 12/01/06 10:00 AM
by schmutzen
* psychic parrot sparks8 299 1 01/07/07 09:43 PM
by sparks8

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
364,778 topic views. 4 members, 8 guests and 95 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.017 seconds on 16 queries.