Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 884 | 885 | 886 | 887 | 888 | 889 | 890 | 891 | 892 | 893 | 894 | 895 | 896 | 897 | 898 | 899 | 900 | 901 | 902 | 903 | 904 | | Last >
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: mt cleverest]
    #29563067 -

Another rare gem  💎❤️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: mt cleverest] * 1
    #29563195 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #29563316 -


Possum kingdom by the toadies

I post here to share what I'm listening to at that moment. Maybe somebody's listening to the same thing. That would be cool. Sometimes I do listen to the music posted in here. But I don't feel I need to.
Not everyone's gonna be listening to the same music you wanna listen to all the time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29563330 -

Everyone can tell your not listening to peoples songs thats the shit people are talking about thats pissing everyone off!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #29563332 -

You are a dolphin sir.

I'm not trying to anybody's feelings. I'm listening to a radio.
I use this thread to share music that I really like. And I do listen to music in this thread I don't go through and put likes on every single thing that I like here. There's some threads that move too fast to be able to keep up with.

Edited by GenesisCorrupted (04/29/26 11:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL] * 1
    #29563334 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #29563470 -



--------------------
I am the master of my fate,
      I am the captain of my soul.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29563478 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
You are a dolphin sir.

I'm not trying to anybody's feelings. I'm listening to a radio.
I use this thread to share music that I really like. And I do listen to music in this thread I don't go through and put likes on every single thing that I like here. There's some threads that move too fast to be able to keep up with.



You're tearing this thread apart


can't you see that?


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29563480 -

I've made actual games that I wanted to have people in the pub play and they got barely any engagement so to get accused of a lack of engagement from a fucking dolphin that shits all over those threads by purposefully not engaging but posting in them to complain. Feels particularly insulting.

They personally ruined the guessing game by picking some ancient dead king from a couple thousand years ago. Something that they chose because it would've been almost impossible to ever guess.
:begone:
But fuck me for posting music I liked that I was listening to at that time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29563481 -

How could you?
:cryaboutit:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29563543 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
I've made actual games that I wanted to have people in the pub play and they got barely any engagement so to get accused of a lack of engagement from a fucking dolphin that shits all over those threads by purposefully not engaging but posting in them to complain. Feels particularly insulting.

They personally ruined the guessing game by picking some ancient dead king from a couple thousand years ago. Something that they chose because it would've been almost impossible to ever guess.
:begone:
But fuck me for posting music I liked that I was listening to at that time.



i was just kidding because of how ridiculous mt cleverist whole rant was. Your making a huge deal out of this again. Im genuinly sorry for "ruining" the guessing thread. Like i said i didnt know i couldnt do that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #29563607 -


JGB, "I'll Be With Thee"


--------------------

From all I may be, or have been before,
To mingle with the Universe, and feel
What I can ne’er express, yet cannot all conceal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: birdeatingspider]
    #29563699 -

the drifters - up on the roof




:discorex::hairmetal::boomboom::toadwalk::dancer::taz::psychsplit::sunny::boomboom:


--------------------
♧

https://t.me/exposingoccultcrimes


♧

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: wabbey] * 1
    #29563721 -

I didn't know we supposed to post similar songs I thought it was a free for all. I listen to people's songs but usually just post stuff that's stuck in my head. I listen to the music I post in my head it gets stuck because I like it so much.

This an older song I like somewhat similar to last song genre


But we should try to not derail this thread if someone posts a song you dont enjoy just go to the next one its not a big deal really :shrug:
:derail:


--------------------
I am the master of my fate,
      I am the captain of my soul.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: CaptainTrips420]
    #29563728 -



--------------------
I am the master of my fate,
      I am the captain of my soul.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: CaptainTrips420]
    #29563765 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: wabbey] * 1
    #29563910 -

I feel personally attacked 😭


--------------------
All the world’s a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: Libertycap97] * 1
    #29563946 -

Prospectus
from A Nuance (2017)
by Greg Malcolm + Stefan Neville


https://stabbiesetc.bandcamp.com/track/prospectus

:sunny:


--------------------
♧

https://t.me/exposingoccultcrimes


♧

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: Libertycap97] * 2
    #29563949 -

Libertycap97 said:
I feel personally attacked 😭




😆


--------------------
♧

https://t.me/exposingoccultcrimes


♧

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: wabbey] * 2
    #29563954 -

Frank Gallop - The Ballad Of Irving



--------------------
♧

https://t.me/exposingoccultcrimes


♧

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 884 | 885 | 886 | 887 | 888 | 889 | 890 | 891 | 892 | 893 | 894 | 895 | 896 | 897 | 898 | 899 | 900 | 901 | 902 | 903 | 904 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What ya'll listening to tonight?
( 1 2 all )
Shroom_Herder 2,177 25 12/20/04 01:03 AM
by blissedout
* What are you listening to right now?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 137 138 )
asd11 122,718 2,754 04/11/24 06:24 PM
by CHeifM4sterDiezL
* cant listen to pink floyd anymore
( 1 2 all )
InTheFlesh714 4,369 29 04/09/06 07:15 PM
by InTheFlesh714
* Music soo good you can't even listen to it?
( 1 2 3 all )
Aninator 4,523 40 03/15/23 08:17 AM
by tyrannicalrex
* r u listening to the dead
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 4,491 25 10/08/03 06:37 PM
by notapillow
* do you listen to music while doing homework, reading, or just work in general?
( 1 2 all )
mikeytro 2,924 21 05/05/07 02:56 AM
by adasafa
* FBI Listening to our cell phones when off?!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
morphius2661 7,221 73 12/09/06 11:18 PM
by blissedout
* You MUST listen tonight;
( 1 2 all )
OJK 3,823 35 01/04/05 06:05 PM
by 13eetleJuice

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
364,984 topic views. 3 members, 14 guests and 53 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.047 seconds spending 0.018 seconds on 16 queries.