Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: New Years Resolution 2026 [Re: Asante] * 1
    #29494511 -

I’m still only down 10 pounds. I derailed a bit around Valentine’s Day and haven’t got 100% back on track, but I haven’t gained weight back so I’m not worried.

Have an appointment with a surgeon tomorrow for the tumor so that’s exciting.


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Years Resolution 2026 [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #29494545 -

How much does the tumor weigh?

(Body mass doesn’t tell you body composition btw)


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Years Resolution 2026 [Re: Shiithead]
    #29494553 -

Who knows. It's a big boy. We're gonna find out. It was too big to do in office so I've got to go to an actual surgeon, which is lame. Hopefully it's 20lbs so I can get that weight down babyyyyyy


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Years Resolution 2026 [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #29514564 -

Hope you got that taken care of.

We’re about to 1/5 of the way through the New Year! Wow time flies!

I’m seeing some new vasculature I knew existed but never really saw pop through my skin until now. Got some health tests ran and I’m as healthy as a horse. Must be all those oats I’ve been eating. Deadlifted 315 pounds this week too like 3 times resting 5 minutes between.

:nosiridontlikeit:


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Years Resolution 2026 [Re: Shiithead]
    #29514567 -

:goat:


--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

Remember to always courtesy flush

  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Years Resolution 2026 [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #29514571 -

My resolution is to kick it old school


--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

Remember to always courtesy flush

  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Years Resolution 2026 [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #29517679 -

Since no one cares about my new veins, I’m just gonna kick it old school myself and start flexin’ until someone does.

:flexin:


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Years Resolution 2026 [Re: Shiithead]
    #29517689 -

I am doing miserable at starting smoking. Haven't even smoked a pack this year.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Years Resolution 2026 [Re: christopera]
    #29517693 -

:heroin:


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Years Resolution 2026 [Re: Shiithead]
    #29518228 -

Smoking is a hard habit to start. Tastes like fucking shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Years Resolution 2026 [Re: nuds]
    #29518323 -

It’s expensive and makes you stink.

It’s not a great hobby.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Years Resolution 2026 [Re: christopera]
    #29535588 -

Nice growth smellyhobbit. Post here so we can see your fatloss.

Starting the 2nd quarter of the year and I hope you guys are seeing gains. I’m off to a rocky start but I’m hopeful. Today I burned about 1200 calories between the elliptical and stairs and have been doing a lot of cardio recently. This should help drive a lot of my excess weight back to the Lord - an aroma pleasing to Him! Will fast in the next couple months and hope this helps too. Should be closer to my goal by the start of Q3 and hope the results stick and help me drive deeper into great health.

I find when I fast I end up breaking it pretty carelessly. I eat just enough not to hurt myself but I’m riding the line pretty close and it’s not good long term. I have the nastiest farts for weeks and I gain a bunch of weight back. Not that I should care but the weight loss is nice and would be nicer to keep.


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Years Resolution 2026 [Re: Shiithead]
    #29547500 -

8 months left to hit our goals. I’m nowhere close but I’m in a better spot than where I was 4 months ago.

I can finally bench press my body weight - on my way to the 1000 pound club it looks like.


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Years Resolution 2026 [Re: Shiithead]
    #29547504 -

- Weigh 225 lbs
- Publish something, anything, that I've written
- Finish MofM (a book I 75% finished a few years back)
- Organize Garage
- Sell a piece of furniture I built
- Make a second AI music album
- Pay off dental work
- Get tumor removed

And I did yo-yo my way back up weight wise, but I’m back down again below where I was when I faltered. 263 this morning.


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Years Resolution 2026 [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #29547506 -

Have you tried cardio? I’ve been doing more and should be shedding weight but my deficit is too extreme and I’m never satisfied with food unless I’m binging on cake and cookies. I should know better but my brain is a little bitch.


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Years Resolution 2026 [Re: Shiithead]
    #29547510 -

Oh yeah I do cardio and lift heavy. My problem is always food. I can crush 3500 calories in a sitting easy. I’ve been eating 2500-2800 calories a day and I’m losing half a pound a day on average.


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Years Resolution 2026 [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #29547613 -

3000+ calories is crazy work!

I’m in the same boat but it’s like a third of that. Have you tried fasting? It helps with your relationship with food. Especially while refeeding because you could die if you eat too much too fast. :uhoh:


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Years Resolution 2026 [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #29547627 -

Smellyhobbit said:
Oh yeah I do cardio and lift heavy. My problem is always food. I can crush 3500 calories in a sitting easy. I’ve been eating 2500-2800 calories a day and I’m losing half a pound a day on average.




Lifting heavy needs a lit of Calories. Not sure the Cardio is helping if you're losing weight 🤔 unless it's all fat


--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

Remember to always courtesy flush

  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Years Resolution 2026 [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #29547631 -

Cardio is where the drive for food (carbs) kicks in hard. I wish lifting burned more but sadly it doesn’t. Mostly because you are resting more than or equal to the time under tension. You shouldn’t be taking rests with cardio unless you are doing two a days.


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Years Resolution 2026 [Re: Shiithead]
    #29547657 -

I saw some cardio program where you run as fast as you can, like a murderer was chasing you for a short time, then rest a certain time and repeat, its supposed to be better but idk but it had resting but by rest I mean walk at a normal leisure pace not stop


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* MUSHROOMS....ALEX GREY.....CHAPEL OF SACRED MIRRORS.... MiRrOr 1,517 8 09/20/04 01:08 PM
by Learyfan
* House rejects resolution endorsing Libya operations, expected to deny funding
( 1 2 3 4 all )
thelivingfreekshow 3,549 61 06/24/11 06:46 PM
by thelivingfreekshow
* Researchers make first direct recording of mirror neurons in human brain NastyDHL 617 2 04/14/10 03:03 PM
by dill705
* hey everyone (New Years resolutions?)
( 1 2 all )
Apostle 3,321 36 01/04/11 11:06 PM
by Earth Child
* 2015 New Year's Resolutions
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
spore baby 4,186 83 12/28/14 02:21 PM
by Bodhi of Ankou
* What's your New Years resolution?
( 1 2 3 all )
ROFL_my_ WAFFLE 2,756 42 01/04/11 04:54 PM
by 4runner
* New Years Resolutions DNKYD 789 11 12/30/25 07:51 PM
by KevinDontWave
* why you dont look into the mirror while tripping
( 1 2 all )
40oz 4,572 36 02/25/08 08:34 PM
by Konyap

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,239 topic views. 5 members, 17 guests and 217 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.