Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
How's it going pub?
    #2922833 -

Hey everyone.  Just got off work awhile ago and I'm just sitting back, relaxing.  Had a couple of beers and now just sampling some herb.  I've been so busy lately.  I just worked a double shift last night(16 hours), got 4 hours of sleep, and had to work another 8 hour shift.  So I rightly deserve this "relaxation"  :wink: hehe.  But I'm off for the weekend, which is good news.

And other news...MY BOOK FINALLY CAME IN.  Food of the gods - Terrence Mckenna.  I'm sure you all know it well.  I love it.

So yeah, just some random talk(i hope you all don't mind).  I'm really setting myself apart at work. I've been here almost 3 months and just recently got in the union.  So now I'm dressing up my "workwear" and letting my real personality show itself(I couldn't exactly do this before because they'd think I was a drugged out hippy  :tongue: ).  I got my hendrix, darkside of the moon and led zep stickers plastered all over my hardhat.  I just got ahold of some very cool safety glasses that look like sunglasses, but don't actually dim the light when you are wearing them.  They are very shnazzy!! hehe.  I want to get some quotes on my hardhat though.  From people like terrence mckenna...or maybe shroomerites..hehe  :wink: 

But yeah, I'm quite a bit different than anyone here.  They have very set values in their way of life and whatnot.  Probably even to a stubborn degree.  I think I AM starting to be viewed as some far out, long haired, hippy. haha  It's hard to relate to anyone here though.  I'm friendly with everyone and talk with lots of people, but like I say, no one I can really relate to.  I like being my own different person though.

And I see no one has been using the compliment thread...shame on you all! hehe j/j.  All though people do say nice things about other people all over this board!  :heart:

Well once again, this oddball, has rambled on for far to long.  I have lots of posting to catch up on, so I should be in here all weekend. I want to get to know you all better.

Peace pub  :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How's it going pub? [Re: Spooge]
    #2922835 -

Hey! Good day fellow Canuck. What part be ye located in?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How's it going pub? [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #2922892 -

Right now I'm in northern Alberta.  Yourself?

mmm it's a warm night, very quiet and soothing.  A couple hours ago the northern lights were AMAZING!!!  I got stoned and watched them for awhile.  I really wanted to take pictures for you all.

I grew up in central bc though.  I'm a bc boy to the bone  :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How's it going pub? [Re: Spooge]
    #2922911 -

shift last night(16 hours), got 4 hours of sleep, and had to work another 8 hour shift.

Fuck man is that LEGAL in Canada?

Hi all Im in ausssie having a rum or 2 just starting a Course in TAFE cert 3 in tourisim on monday giving up full time work for a year to study tonite just chillin` a little talkative too. NORTHEN LIGHTS wow lucky , Howzit goin in the US & around the globe all?
EDIT US to CANADA


--------------------

Anonymous #14
[quote]There are billions of people on this planet. The world does not revolve around the united states, moron. I hope terrorists crash their collective cocks into your asshole. [/quote]

Edited by trev (07/24/04 04:10 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How's it going pub? [Re: Spooge]
    #2924843 -

Awesome!  I'm rereading Food of the Gods right now.  I think that you'll really like it.  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How's it going pub? [Re: Spooge]
    #2924849 -

hey you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How's it going pub? [Re: Spooge]
    #2924918 -

what is up??, do you experiment with entities?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How's it going pub? [Re: 2Experimental]
    #2924965 -

hehe...i think I AM the experiment.

So yeah, I'm a little too drunk than I'd like to be right now. I'm cooking some homemade french fries right now and watching demolition man. I plan to smoke a joint soon and play some guitar. Maybe I'll record something for the pub.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* hardhat JonnyOnTheSpot 407 2 01/12/07 12:24 AM
by razmablues
* Late Night Pub Talk Disappearing.
( 1 2 3 all )
THE KRAT BARON 3,751 52 06/10/05 03:18 AM
by Deadmaker
* graveyard shift impgl 1,689 15 12/31/06 02:15 AM
by impgl
* Ye Olde Pub (LNC)
( 1 2 all )
nightkrawler 2,862 30 10/22/06 02:14 AM
by LosAngelesGraff
* What's up Pub
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 1,210 25 09/12/05 10:25 PM
by Learyfan
* The Sunday Morning Pub Thread...
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 2,450 23 08/20/06 03:36 PM
by Snape
* How does the Pub get stoned?
( 1 2 all )
Krishna 1,663 37 07/23/04 07:39 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Hey hey pub Hrethic 545 7 04/10/05 01:26 PM
by Hrethic

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
958 topic views. 7 members, 26 guests and 92 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.