Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1721 | 1722 | 1723 | 1724 | 1725 | 1726 | 1727 | 1728 | 1729 | 1730 | 1731 | 1732 | 1733 | 1734 | 1735 | 1736 | 1737 | 1738 | 1739 | 1740 | 1741 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: 1234go]
    #29208191 -

Alcatraz tours will be way more imersive now


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: budmanman] * 2
    #29208208 -

I've been on one ,it's a shithole,  building California prisons is also what I do for my union construction job .
  Alcatraz would violate every rule California has for how we house inmates . There simply isn't enough space in the rooms and building a new one would be cheaper than fixing a tourist attraction

  Just one stupid fucking pointless  idea after another .


--------------------


Edited by Psilynut2 (05/05/25 11:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #29208219 -

Smellyhobbit said:
I ain’t dead yet. There’s no rush.

Sending me things aside, hope business blows up for you :cheers:



Thanks dude!:tipofthecap:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #29208236 -

Psilynut2 said:
I've been on one ,it's an shithole,  building California prisons is also what I do for my union construction job .
  Alcatraz would violate every rule California has for how we house inmates . There simply isn't enough space in the rooms and building a new one would be cheaper than fixing a tourist attraction

  Just one stupid fucking pointless  idea after another .



They got rid of it because it was a waste of money. More evidence that trump has no idea how to be efficient.


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #29208237 -

pretty lame ass political theater.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: mushboy] * 2
    #29208243 -

It's not even a federal prison. It is a state-owned facility.  Trump has absolutely no control over it


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: stubb] * 2
    #29208248 -

stubb said:
Smellyhobbit said:
You guys ever wonder what it would look like if all your clipped nails from throughout your whole life popped up in a pile in front of you? Like how big the pile would be?



Like that Patrick Stewart movie?



I’m sorry what


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #29208257 -

They should turn Alcatraz into a skate park


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #29208259 -

Smellyhobbit said:
stubb said:
Smellyhobbit said:
You guys ever wonder what it would look like if all your clipped nails from throughout your whole life popped up in a pile in front of you? Like how big the pile would be?



Like that Patrick Stewart movie?



I’m sorry what



He’s referencing Wrath of Khan.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29208262 -

Imagine if everybody's urine was put into a drained lake, and we just had a lake of urine


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29208296 -

was that a deleted scene or something?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: mushboy]
    #29208304 -

https://www.congress.gov/bill/119th-congress/house-bill/1789/text?s=5&r=59

Quote:
“(d) Prohibition on limitation of scope.—No court may define or limit the scope of the duties of an official of the Executive Office of the President.



totally not fascist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: dinosaurs]
    #29208314 -

:goodmorning: reads like the enabling acts.

:uhoh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: mushboy] * 2
    #29208334 -

I prefer disabling acts like falling down the stairs


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 3
    #29208336 -

move to russia :snub:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: mushboy]
    #29208392 -

Onion castles and borscht fur everyone!


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: gopher]
    #29208409 -

gopher said:
Imagine if everybody's urine was put into a drained lake, and we just had a lake of urine



I think this is a town in Louisiana


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 1
    #29208411 -

All lakes are urine lakes.

:shrug:


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: christopera] * 1
    #29208415 -

Dinosaur piss


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 1
    #29208585 -

What cabinet position will trump appoint this guy after he pardons him?



--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1721 | 1722 | 1723 | 1724 | 1725 | 1726 | 1727 | 1728 | 1729 | 1730 | 1731 | 1732 | 1733 | 1734 | 1735 | 1736 | 1737 | 1738 | 1739 | 1740 | 1741 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Best of Bad Choices Thread silversoul7 495 13 12/17/03 07:44 PM
by ZippoZ
* how bad/good is bush? CleverName 1,313 12 10/30/02 11:08 PM
by ehud
* Obama wants to Outlaw Offshore Tax-Avoidance Techniques
( 1 2 3 all )
Falcon91Wolvrn03 2,365 47 05/16/09 06:02 PM
by zappaisgod
* No President has lied so badly...
( 1 2 all )
PsiloKitten 2,570 22 11/06/25 07:22 AM
by vicepope
* What makes me a lefty?
( 1 2 all )
GazzBut 2,010 22 09/03/04 12:40 PM
by Anonymous
* Offshore outsourcing PprPlns 215 1 06/02/09 01:28 AM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Most infamous lefty
( 1 2 all )
Innvertigo 1,711 38 05/01/03 03:44 PM
by Innvertigo
* The Official Ukraine War Thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1992 1993 )
nooneman 413,500 39,844 09/28/26 03:23 AM
by twighead

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
500,612 topic views. 3 members, 9 guests and 26 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.047 seconds spending 0.025 seconds on 16 queries.