Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: I turn [Re: SoDak_Stranger]
    #2903904 -

hahahhaa, what has it been 3, 4 years now since that one?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turn [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2903909 -

I think its a Led Zepplin song...


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turn [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2903913 -

Everyone who can graduate high school should own Blood On the Tracks. 



Hehehhehehehe  :tongue2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turn [Re: OldSpice]
    #2903918 -

Of all people I'd think you'd of known that it's Pink Floyd... Jesus....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turn [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2903920 -

Actually CSNY also has a song called Dark Star.
It's neat in a tingly hippie way.


--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turn [Re: Adom]
    #2903929 -

Adom said:
Everyone who can graduate high school should own Blood On the Tracks.




Agreed. Upon graduation you should recieve Blood on the tracks, Blonde On Blonde all the Dicks Picks and 4 sheets of blotter and e sent to the woods till the acid is gone and you have memorized the tunes.


--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turn [Re: chinacat72]
    #2903934 -

Ha ha too funny.

Night all.  :sleeping:


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turn [Re: chinacat72]
    #2903938 -

  :heartpump: :loveeyes: :heartpump:

That's right and I'm still going thru the training    :tripping:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turn [Re: Adom]
    #2903950 -

hahahhaa...ya....when everyone was either tabbed or rollin'....

such an amazing time....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turn [Re: OldSpice]
    #2903966 -

Alounacara said:
no shit...a little touch of grey :smile:



I got some gray .....but not THAT much!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turn [Re: Ripple]
    #2904247 -

i missed all this fun!
damn it all :mad:
:smile: :gd_icon:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turn [Re: notapillow]
    #2904659 -

Yeah ya did...its nice having Chinacat back


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turn [Re: notapillow]
    #2904893 -



:cool:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turn [Re: Ripple]
    #2905027 -



:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turn [Re: Adom]
    #2905592 -



--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turn [Re: Ripple]
    #2905615 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turn [Re: Ripple]
    #2905618 -

Wow, look what i missed!



:smile:


--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....



"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turn [Re: kindkesey]
    #2905620 -

I missed you there bro!



--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turn [Re: OldSpice]
    #2905634 -



Paw I'll actually be 23 on Wednesday, still a young buck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turn [Re: Adom]
    #2905663 -

Adom said:
Paw I'll actually be 23 on Wednesday, still a young buck.



and come thrusday i'm buying you a beer!  Then were heading to the Safe House, so i hope you know the password!

happy birthday bro!

:smile:


--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....



"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* God damn flying missions in GTA SAN ANDREAS!
( 1 2 all )
DeadPhan 1,629 20 06/16/05 05:31 AM
by Deadmaker
* Hippes turned Stiffs
( 1 2 3 all )
JettaJay 3,784 58 11/21/04 08:58 AM
by nonoman
* 18-03-78 - JGB - Mission in the Rain Krishna 678 14 06/06/05 12:07 AM
by Learyfan
* Some Kid Died At Disney World (Mission Space) DiploidM 772 13 06/14/05 04:48 PM
by MrBump
* Tonights Mission: (do you choose to accept) LethalX5 723 9 09/24/05 04:44 PM
by Colonel Kurtz Ph.D
* Excerpt from "The Mission of Art" by Alex Grey OneMoreRobot3021 2,010 7 08/25/05 12:49 PM
by Noetical
* OUR TURN DoctorJ 723 2 04/26/05 02:44 AM
by ricyjo
* on the turning away.... wrestler_az 1,292 19 09/22/04 11:13 PM
by Skunk420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,976 topic views. 2 members, 20 guests and 193 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.