Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1471 | 1472 | 1473 | 1474 | 1475 | 1476 | 1477 | 1478 | 1479 | 1480 | 1481 | 1482 | 1483 | 1484 | 1485 | 1486 | 1487 | 1488 | 1489 | 1490 | 1491 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman] * 1
    #29016582 -

CA is 46% public land . Most of it runs down the center of the red area . Lassen natl park , Tahoe natl Forrest , eldorado natl Forrest , sequoia kings canyon natl park, mt Whitney and Death Valley are all in there , there really aren't that many people living in that part of the state .
  Dam near the entire northern portion and the south east portion in natl Forrest and blm .


Edited by Psilynut2 (11/07/24 07:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #29016587 -

They stole the election!!! :triggered:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: 1234go]
    #29016601 -

:smitten::fullerpepsi:
:busy::idk:


--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾
When I get pulled over they ask for my autograph ✍️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Texas Honey Badger]
    #29016606 -

:woahshit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29016738 -

budmanman said:
Genesis_Corrected said:
I am afraid for my trans nueroqueer daughters.  They are both nueroqueer influencers/streamers.

As soon as we heard the news my wife was banging her head against the wall in the kitchen (she has a history of self-harm).  I couldn't get her to stop.

Today I give up. GG AMERICA!  I;m moving to Canada!!




She wasn't banging her head, she was banging her boyfriend.





I'd say D, but a lot of them existed before they were buried 6 feet under. :lol:


--------------------
Here comes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: FoolOfElysium]
    #29016940 -

California went more red in places because the left wing hippies died or moved out of California to not put up with there business going under covid mandates all the way upto aug 2023.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: vicepope]
    #29017022 -

Yes yes. All the left wing hippies died. :loldongs:
I wonder what killed them all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: azzbo]
    #29017028 -

azzbo said:
Yes yes. All the left wing hippies died. :loldongs:
I wonder what killed them all



They be in there mid 70s so old age and cancer. Being born in the late 1940s early 1950s was peak hippie age.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: vicepope]
    #29018535 -

One can only dream of this.



--------------------
******************we are all luminous beings******************
why then do we not appear before each other radiant in our illumination

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ManyAk] * 4
    #29018538 -

I have a feeling Trump will instantly start backpedaling now on having anyone famous in his cabinet, probably including RFK and Musk. Trump wants all the attention and all the credit, I can't see him just sitting there being content while these other crazies are getting so many of the headlines instead of him

If liberal media were smart they'd stop reporting on Trump and make every headline about his new handler Elon Musk and/or RFK, just giving them credit for everything. Conservatives already hate each other, just pour a little gasoline on that fire and watch it go boom

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: azzbo]
    #29018541 -

azzbo said:
Yes yes. All the left wing hippies died. :loldongs:
I wonder what killed them all



At the time when so many subsidized chemicals became modern food and medicine, the alternative was outright starvation.

Yet, physical carrying capacity would require an underclass to be tied to the land.

It begs several questions in regard to the social contract.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: feevers]
    #29018570 -

feevers said:
I have a feeling Trump will instantly start backpedaling now on having anyone famous in his cabinet, probably including RFK and Musk. Trump wants all the attention and all the credit, I can't see him just sitting there being content while these other crazies are getting so many of the headlines instead of him

If liberal media were smart they'd stop reporting on Trump and make every headline about his new handler Elon Musk and/or RFK, just giving them credit for everything. Conservatives already hate each other, just pour a little gasoline on that fire and watch it go boom



RFK revamps FDA, saves lives


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: gopher]
    #29018586 -



--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: FoolOfElysium]
    #29018587 -

FoolOfElysium said:
budmanman said:
Genesis_Corrected said:
I am afraid for my trans nueroqueer daughters.  They are both nueroqueer influencers/streamers.

As soon as we heard the news my wife was banging her head against the wall in the kitchen (she has a history of self-harm).  I couldn't get her to stop.

Today I give up. GG AMERICA!  I;m moving to Canada!!




She wasn't banging her head, she was banging her boyfriend.





I'd say D, but a lot of them existed before they were buried 6 feet under. :lol:




That's what happens on your 7th booster.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman] * 1
    #29018672 -



--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29018711 -



--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman] * 2
    #29018721 -

troll post from a troll account.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy] * 4
    #29018726 -

I didn't vote. Fuck this election.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #29018727 -



--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29018732 -



--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1471 | 1472 | 1473 | 1474 | 1475 | 1476 | 1477 | 1478 | 1479 | 1480 | 1481 | 1482 | 1483 | 1484 | 1485 | 1486 | 1487 | 1488 | 1489 | 1490 | 1491 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Free Health Care: Illegal Silversoul 1,135 10 03/28/05 07:54 PM
by DirtMcgirt
* Ex-Narcotics officer supports the medical marijauna bill in Texas. blaze2 808 6 02/21/05 08:17 PM
by kadakuda
* The Irony of Clinton's Medical Situation Ancalagon 899 2 09/09/04 03:49 PM
by Phred
* Health care in the 'hood. RandalFlagg 602 1 01/22/13 03:29 AM
by Seuss
* 1 in 6 Americans have no health coverage carbonhoots 1,246 18 10/06/03 02:49 PM
by Phred
* Public health insurance for America? carbonhoots 1,929 16 01/22/13 03:10 AM
by TheHateCamel
* New "Freedom" Initiative/Mandatory Mental Health Screening of American Children Passes ekomstop 1,068 4 11/25/04 06:09 PM
by Great_Satan
* Bush Mischaracterizes Kerry's Health Plan fft2 669 1 10/04/04 11:36 PM
by JonnyOnTheSpot

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
500,728 topic views. 6 members, 0 guests and 32 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.05 seconds spending 0.027 seconds on 16 queries.