Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
divine moments of truth
    #2881745 -

dmt, dmt, doo dee doo dmt, lsd doo dmt, lsd doo dmt...divine moments now, divine moments of truth, total and utter cosmic stuff...'




these guys are pretty cool


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: divine moments of truth [Re: gdman]
    #2881748 -

I've seriously got to get myself shpongled...I read about them too much here.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: divine moments of truth [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2881753 -

http://w1.736.telia.com/~u73602493/flashback.html


divine moments of truth is in the backround of this flash


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: divine moments of truth [Re: gdman]
    #2881759 -

Awesome, thanks!  :thumbup:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: divine moments of truth [Re: gdman]
    #2882046 -

haha, i love that one :grin:

im not crazy, im not crazy, im not crazy...im not crazy doc, not all the time! :grin:


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: divine moments of truth [Re: gdman]
    #2882084 -

Can't deny that... But there's still much better tools in that particular shed. You just have to look harder. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: divine moments of truth [Re: RunDMT]
    #2882171 -

these guys are the best
my friend was obsessed with them and eventually sent them an email, to which they replied in a very kind and supportive manner. wasnt just a form letter either they answered all his questions and stuff.
How many people of this talent caliber do that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: divine moments of truth [Re: Moonshoe]
    #2882582 -

Oh I didn't realize Posford and Raja could answer their own mail.

I stand corrected. :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: divine moments of truth [Re: RunDMT]
    #2882656 -

i love sphongle!!! omg they are so amazing!!!


--------------------
What fun is it in Nirvana while other beings are suffering?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Flash Movie/ Sphongle Soundtrack FractalDust 2,202 17 03/20/05 07:24 AM
by duster
* Sphongle me *must post attachment if you view World Spirit 1,098 19 10/16/05 11:33 PM
by Shroomism
* Truth
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 4,212 28 06/15/05 10:18 PM
by vampirism
* Simon Posford...
( 1 2 all )
Aninator 4,162 29 01/09/07 04:48 AM
by Simisu
* Simon Posford burped at me! OneMoreRobot3021 1,604 19 11/21/08 02:52 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Sphongle + David Gilmour =
( 1 2 all )
Colonel Kurtz Ph.D 2,322 23 07/02/06 11:04 PM
by blissedout
* Okay I Guess I like One Sphongle Song so Far... Apollyphelion 1,212 13 08/08/07 07:37 AM
by Apollyphelion
* The Wind And The Willows - "Moments Spent" (mp3) LearyfanS 425 0 06/28/04 07:04 PM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,077 topic views. 2 members, 60 guests and 257 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.