Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Your experience working in porn or OnlyFans? * 2
    #28748739 -

Hey
Would anyone wish to share their experiences with making porn or content for OnlyFans.

I'm interested coz I have a friend who is going into the selling sex business. I've been there myself when I was early 20s, and am not against dabbling in the internet side of things.

Thanks!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your experience working in porn or OnlyFans? [Re: ellamush] * 1
    #28748742 -

There are a couple interviews on the YT channel Soft White Underbelly you should check out. Not many females here to give a perspective.


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your experience working in porn or OnlyFans? [Re: Shiithead] * 1
    #28749533 -

Thank you!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your experience working in porn or OnlyFans? [Re: ellamush] * 1
    #28749578 -

I made an account on Pornhub and have been posting videos for a few months. There is something called the tier program where you make a higher percentage of the advertising revenue if you're in a higher tier (and you make very little in the initial tier). Part of what gets you into a higher tier is uploading a certain number of 7+ minute videos per quarter.

Quote:
Quaterly rank
Quaterly uploads
(videos must be 7+ minutes)
Tier earned
1 to 50 15 + Diamond
1 to 50 9 - 14 Platinum
1 to 50 1 - 8 Gold
1 to 100 9 + Platinum
1 to 100 1 - 8 Gold
1 to 1,000 6 + Gold
1 to 1,000 1 - 5 Silver
1 to 10,000 6 + Silver
1 to 10,000 1 - 5 Bronze
1 to infinity 6 + Bronze
1 to infinity 1 - 5 Member
Any 0 in the previous 6 months Removed for Inactivity



So you can get to Bronze just by uploading 7+ minute videos frequently enough. But you need a rank above 10k to get any higher than that. I'm not sure how much more you make in Bronze than in Member.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your experience working in porn or OnlyFans? [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #28749593 -

Wow. Thank you for that information.
Can you give any indication of how much money you've been able to make initially?

Thanks!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your experience working in porn or OnlyFans? [Re: ellamush]
    #28749606 -

Fuck all :lol: But I'm a guy. ~1k views was like 20 cents. Rank started at about 300k or something and now it's around 95-90k. I have a bit short of 70 followers.

I will report back if I can get to the Bronze tier. I need to make two more 7+ minute videos to hit 6. Not sure if you have to wait until the end of the quarter for the tier change or if it's immediate

You can also set up monthly subscriptions with exclusive content, charge people for messaging etc. The normal followers are called subscribers but this is a different thing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your experience working in porn or OnlyFans? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #28750047 -

https://www.reddit.com/r/CreatorsAdvice/comments/1bu2vsa/tiers_pornhubs_latest_revenue_update/

This subreddit looks good for general advice on this topic. It looks like people generally are saying that the advertising revenue is not worth it. Uviu is what pornhub calls their only fans style subscription thing. Some people were saying they only really use pornhub to post short teasers to promote other accounts like onlyfans.

In general I think a lot is promoting your stuff on different platforms to establish a following. But yeah it sounds like pornhub generally sucks now for advertising revenue as an amateur creator, and was better at some point before

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your experience working in porn or OnlyFans? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #28755772 -

I has experience as a male porn actor for porn studios and OnlyFan production.

I shot about 5x scene for someone OnlyFan production in LA and couple scenes for known local porn studios.

If you are sex-positive and exhibitionist, it’s a great profession to get into. Especially you are girls since most consumer are heterosexual males.

I get paid $200/hr for 4x hour work for OF Production in LA $800 total.
Panel testing cost me $250-$300.
While I used to have good health care. I can get it done for $45?
The last scene was about 21-27 people. Some were couples

My 1st paid porn scene was a 7x hours fucking with an older but way more experienced porn actress.
Felt amazing.  I made $900??

So far nothing this year yet.
If you want a guy to collab in Southern California I can help.


--------------------
:thumbup:I have many strains(include rustica) of tobacco.


Looking gourmet mushroom/cube

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your experience working in porn or OnlyFans? [Re: LC89]
    #28758465 -

7 hours of fucking, man I’d rather work construction than try to stay hard for 7 hours.

Some people are professionals I guess :lol:


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your experience working in porn or OnlyFans? [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #28758540 -

I’d rather fuck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your experience working in porn or OnlyFans? [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #28758556 -

Mickalopagus said:
7 hours of fucking, man I’d rather work construction than try to stay hard for 7 hours.

Some people are professionals I guess :lol:




For real ide rather just work


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your experience working in porn or OnlyFans? [Re: BeeZee] * 1
    #28758612 -

BeeZee said:
Mickalopagus said:
7 hours of fucking, man I’d rather work construction than try to stay hard for 7 hours.

Some people are professionals I guess :lol:




For real ide rather just work



Have to agree, as a female that would be awful 7hours of sex


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your experience working in porn or OnlyFans? [Re: Shiithead]
    #28758623 -

Ive only done porn for drug money TBH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your experience working in porn or OnlyFans? [Re: Anonymous #3] * 1
    #28779018 -

Thought about it more for fun than for money.  We both like showing off and enjoy group activities.  Not to be arrogant, but we're both attractive enough for people to want to watch.  But the reality of it is that you sacrifice a huge amount of privacy to get into a market that is very well saturated.  I think actually bringing in real money and generating a following is pretty damn hard, especially if you have boundaries.  There's just soooo much competition.  Considered it, but ultimately kept looking for other ways to scratch our exhibitionist/voyeur itches.


--------------------
Love is everything
Life is good
The opposite of negativity is gratitude
Be KIND

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your experience working in porn or OnlyFans? [Re: shed light]
    #28779090 -

My ex did only fans. I have starred in a few pics and videos. She wasn't making much. Up to a couple hundred a month but mostly less. She kept it pretty vanilla. Might do better shoving things up your ass.
Good luck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your experience working in porn or OnlyFans? [Re: ellamush]
    #28789982 -

I have a friend that does it and makes almost 200K a year.
Shes a bodybuilder . It's a fetish.
Guys are REALLY into it.
Sometimes her husband will do things with her but it's very rare.
She started in the "at home" porn rooms- where you use coins. I can't remember the name and now does only fans.
Its a job
She works a lot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your experience working in porn or OnlyFans? [Re: ellamush]
    #28902774 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Onlyfans & the normalisation of sex work has destroyed women. And men.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Trypto-Fan 2,877 64 03/13/23 12:57 AM
by Ababyphoenix
* Always thought I was straight now not sure at age 29 *DELETED* Anonymous 258 7 09/22/24 04:03 PM
by Anonymous
* Cam girls on Valentine's Day Anonymous 767 15 02/23/22 07:42 AM
by Kryptos
* Really want to find a good lesbian pay video/picture site but I don't want to look at porn... anyone have one? *DELETED* desler 325 2 06/16/20 10:25 AM
by Grateful Dead
* chaturbate babasau 752 6 11/12/20 04:05 PM
by Psilosopherr
* What the F$&k Happened? Bill_Bumpskin 524 7 07/16/22 02:49 PM
by Bill_Bumpskin
* What are you sexual Fantasies?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,091 66 12/21/22 12:22 PM
by loladoreen
* Women and Dressing Up
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
LogicaL ChaosM 4,003 176 10/17/24 12:41 PM
by durian_2008

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
835 topic views. 1 members, 3 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.