Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Always thought I was straight now not sure at age 29 *DELETED*
    #28902725 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: Private

Edited by Anonymous (08/08/24 03:41 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Always thought I was straight now not sure at age 29 [Re: Anonymous #1] * 4
    #28902730 -

Sounds like you're bisexual to me. I think people get too hung up on labels though. Sexuality can be very fluid for many people and I don't think there's any need to pigeonhole yourself with a label. I also don't think there's any need to come out to anyone you're not interested in having a relationship with if you don't want to. That's really not any of their business.

I went through many of the same things you're dealing with myself. I knew from a young age that I was interested in sex with men but I was pretty much only romantically attracted to women. I was 50 years old before I finally acted on my sexual interest in men. Wish I hadn't waited so long. It's my experience that there's a lot of other people out there that have the same feelings. I think you are fortunate that you're exploring this side of yourself at a young age.

I'm 62 now and have a couple or regular male friends that I have sex with. I'm single so it's easy because there's no issues with a jealous spouse. I'm still romantically and sexually interested in women, but at my age and where I live most women would consider my sexuality a showstopper. It wouldn't be fair to hide that part of me from a woman I was interested in, so a romantic relationship with a woman is probably unlikely for me. I still get to have sex with women occasionally. There are some married men like us that have found a unicorn and get to enjoy sex with other men and sharing their wife.

Anyway, I'm rambling. You'll figure it all out eventually. Play safe!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Always thought I was straight, now not sure at age 29 [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #28902950 -

Oldfart put it nicely, youre definitely bisexual and not straight.

If youre dating and are trying to find a woman to start a family, i would just be upfront to them that you are bisexual and would want an open relationship. This is will be a challenge as most women prefer exclusive relationships. So finding a bisexual woman who wants a family AND is cool with an open relationship will be a signifigant challenge for you. You may also look into a poly-relationship with a woman and a man. This is again a rare type of relationship but they definitely do exist, you just have to seek them out with the right people.

Good luck!


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | đź’§ Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method đź’§ | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Always thought I was straight now not sure at age 29 *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #28909551 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: Private



This is anonymous. There’s nothing to be ashamed of here. There’s also nothing to be ashamed about that. You’re discovering things about yourself that you didn’t know before.
That means that you’re opening your mind and becoming more comfortable with who you are and what you’re feeling.

I don’t even know you & I am proud of you. Keep doing what you’re doing and keep exploring what makes you happy.
Don’t let other peoples opinions change that.

You certainly shouldn’t of let the idea of someone’s opinion make you delete your post.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Always thought I was straight now not sure at age 29 *DELETED* [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #28909595 -

It's not exactly anonymous. Mods can still see users.

What's there to be afraid of though?

Who cares if you like to suck dick and take it up the ass? The prostate exists for a reason, no need to feel shame for experiencing the most intense orgasm you can have.

Don't feel shame for being you, anon.


--------------------
Lead by example, words mean little when your actions don't reflect what you say.

Spread kindness, love, empathy, compassion.

Learn from mistakes. Try and do better. Each day is a new day, try to make it a better one.

Coconut and Avocado is awesome for the skin.

MIND OVER MATTER

:mushroom2::lsd:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Always thought I was straight now not sure at age 29 *DELETED* [Re: TrancedOutBrah]
    #28909596 -

There are very few moderators that have that privilege. Most moderators don’t.

Castanza Is a fine moderator.
Just a bit slow.

Moderators don’t have unilateral control over the site. They get their territories that they have control in.

If you go to the bottom of anonymous, you can actually see there are very few moderators in that area. Versus the pub. in which every moderator has editing ability.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Always thought I was straight now not sure at age 29 *DELETED* [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #28909602 -

Back in the day that didn't use to be true... I guess that changed

Well, a lot has changed since I was 16. :smirk:


--------------------
Lead by example, words mean little when your actions don't reflect what you say.

Spread kindness, love, empathy, compassion.

Learn from mistakes. Try and do better. Each day is a new day, try to make it a better one.

Coconut and Avocado is awesome for the skin.

MIND OVER MATTER

:mushroom2::lsd:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Always thought I was straight now not sure at age 29 *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #28957591 -

Hey Travis Why do you have 3 burner phones? :ahahaha::ass2mouth::eatadick::blowme::freewilly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 2 questions in the realm of relationships/sexual pref
( 1 2 all )
dayafterdeath 377 23 09/27/24 11:19 AM
by dayafterdeath
* Catfishing Anonymous 85 1 09/22/24 12:35 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
258 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 14 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.