Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
some cool cloud pics I shot for the pub today
    #2869221 -








Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some cool cloud pics I shot for the pub today [Re: stefan]
    #2869223 -

those are sweet...are you high up? Cause it kind of looks like it.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some cool cloud pics I shot for the pub today [Re: stefan]
    #2869226 -

radical


--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some cool cloud pics I shot for the pub today [Re: stefan]
    #2869234 -





both of those were from the fourth of july.

And, nice pics Stefan!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some cool cloud pics I shot for the pub today [Re: stefan]
    #2869241 -

ya...those do look sweet...and i was gonna ask that same question...what elevation are you at...or do you have a really good lens...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some cool cloud pics I shot for the pub today [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2869295 -

no not at all, just a little above sea level. I live in the netherlands, and I shot them out of my window. we had some strange lightning and strong rain etc today.
I have a new cam, Monolta Z2 with a 10x optical zoom. nice new toy :laugh:
I now used the first pic for my website, check it out (banner in sig)

nice pics dannyT! I hope I can make a few sunset pics soon too :cool:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some cool cloud pics I shot for the pub today [Re: stefan]
    #2869313 -

it looks like you are high up.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some cool cloud pics I shot for the pub today [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2869323 -

i think he just was very high when he took them

nice clouds btw, one of my favorite thing to put my eyes on when trippin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some cool cloud pics I shot for the pub today [Re: shriek]
    #2869337 -

Quote:
i think he just was very high when he took them



haha no i wasn't :smirk:
I had studies the whole afternoon and when the rain stopped I went home and the sky cleared up and I saw those cool clouds and didn't hesitate to capture them :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some cool cloud pics I shot for the pub today [Re: stefan]
    #2869357 -

shit those are beautiful!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some cool cloud pics I shot for the pub today [Re: stefan]
    #2869401 -

very nice pics


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some cool cloud pics I shot for the pub today [Re: DannyT]
    #2869526 -

wow!


just wow

:thumbup:


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some cool cloud pics I shot for the pub today [Re: stefan]
    #2869595 -

nice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some cool cloud pics I shot for the pub today [Re: stefan]
    #2869598 -

nice pics..... :heart:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some cool cloud pics I shot for the pub today [Re: stefan]
    #2883969 -



--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some cool cloud pics I shot for the pub today [Re: stefan]
    #2883982 -

the SW US has the best sunsets imo although the midwest runs a close 2nd

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some cool cloud pics I shot for the pub today [Re: oDin]
    #2883991 -



Average view from my back yard. I really should take my camera back there more often, I watch it almost everytime I can when I'm home.

Nice pics folks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* just pics from work
( 1 2 3 all )
frogsheath 12,105 40 12/20/02 11:11 AM
by AJ420
* Share your rolling skills! (Pics)
( 1 2 3 all )
the free thinker 8,261 49 03/08/03 02:50 PM
by Sombie
* the pub is infested with post whores
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Senor_Doobie 10,786 70 03/08/23 11:04 AM
by starfire_xes
* I think the pub sucks Big Fi52 1,152 7 08/13/03 04:36 PM
by Fungushungry
* The pipe thread:post a pic of yours
( 1 2 3 all )
cubanB 13,156 54 02/19/03 03:01 PM
by daba
* Arizona outdoor pics Fred Garvin 2,733 16 11/04/02 09:49 PM
by Fred Garvin
* Dear pub Anonymous 543 8 08/31/03 11:05 AM
by Anonymous
* Post Your Pic!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RebelSteve33 17,176 87 05/16/25 06:16 PM
by Shiithead

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,220 topic views. 10 members, 11 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.