Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I hate Brian Seacrest....
    #2859184 -

And Usher and Jessica Simpson and all the american "Nightmare" idol crapp....I guess there are people who honestly like these ripoff talents...*shakes head in disgust and puts on some decent music*


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate Brian Seacrest.... [Re: OldSpice]
    #2859188 -

Ryan *

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate Brian Seacrest.... [Re: funkymonk]
    #2859206 -

Yeah thats how much i hate him...Cant even get his name right
I take it your a fan?


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate Brian Seacrest.... [Re: OldSpice]
    #2859372 -

seacrest OUT


--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate Brian Seacrest.... [Re: OldSpice]
    #2859474 -

wrong again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate Brian Seacrest.... [Re: OldSpice]
    #2861630 -

I dont think anyone likes it, they just make people think it is popular so in turn people who want to be like the rest of the country who is watching american idle or listening to aaron carter, tunes in

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate Brian Seacrest.... [Re: ShroomyMcPot]
    #2863440 -

f ryan seacrest f him in his f ing a. ( am I aloud to curse on here?)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate Brian Seacrest.... [Re: OldSpice]
    #2863444 -

No shit! I watched that for about 5 minutes scanning through channels, I would rather watch PBS, or a movie. That fucktard is Gay anyway and so is American Idol..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate Brian Seacrest.... [Re: OldSpice]
    #2863798 -

Well I don't like Ryan C. or Jessica Simpson, but I will be honest here and say that I LOVE Usher. That's my baby's daddy!
Haha, JK...anyways, yes I'm an admitted Usher fan!


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate Brian Seacrest.... [Re: onetime]
    #2864283 -

onetime said:
seacrest  OUT




:lol: :lol: :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate Brian Seacrest.... [Re: Hrethic]
    #2866540 -

I hate people who try to pretend they don't know something in fear that it will make them look like they like it. Of course Seacrest is a douche. Everyone you see on tv (with very very few exceptions) is a douche bag.

~Kriz

P.S. Usher sucks too, but the beat on that song he did with lil john and ludacris. Damn. Makes me wanna dance.

P.P.S. (the edit) Oh yeah, and Andrew W.K. is not "decent music" I'd rather listen to the sounds of my own screaming as thousands of japanese perform bukkaki on me then even 1 minute of his crappy 80's revival fag rock.


--------------------
"Its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain."

Edited by MaskedMulatto (07/07/04 08:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Kill Ryan Seacrest *DELETED* Talking Head 962 16 07/02/08 05:28 PM
by buckwheat
* know who brian peppers is? KingOftheThing 1,953 13 05/05/06 08:43 PM
by alsnow469
* Don't you hate finishing really good literature? Thin White Duke 2,857 18 01/17/06 11:15 PM
by knumb
* Brian Wilson - Smile Krishna 1,174 5 10/28/04 01:45 AM
by Senor_Doobie
* Holy shit, Brian Eno hired for Spore Konnrade 1,857 8 03/09/07 08:41 PM
by DNKYD
* Brian Dawkins hobbitxkillyou 607 7 12/17/06 08:10 PM
by coda
* Brian Wells Schwip 663 5 02/20/07 07:01 AM
by D4NK
* Brian Eno PinballWizard 562 3 06/23/06 04:08 PM
by ToolTroll

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,196 topic views. 4 members, 14 guests and 295 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.