Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
This is your life!
    #2864603 -

If you could do anything what would it be? what do you want for your life...so when your on your deathbed you can look back and say ok, I've done it I've had a good life?  Do you have plans and ambition? do you go with the flow? or are you willing to waste it all and let life happen to you and never notice?

I always have a plan....I know what I want to do as far as a career goes, so I can at least say I have an ambition, but I understand that the way I get there may not be the fastest way or the straight and narrow way, but I will get there eventually...I always have a plan A, B and C :wink: just in case, all plans go in a different direction but lead to the same destination.

I want to travel in all senses of the word....just get out there and experience it all....and feel it all and learn, but if I'm lucky never ever know it all, so that the learning can always continue.

I think the only other thing that I could expect would be to love as much and as many people and things as possible.

Once life gets boring get moving! make it what you want.

It is better to regret the things you have done then those you did not do.


--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: Gillette]
    #2864613 -

I'm already doing it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: Gillette]
    #2864622 -

I just want to be there when the radio-active super-monkeys destroy us all with nano-viri

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: Gillette]
    #2864649 -

Haha, I would be a professional auto-mechanic, and on the side........
and it's ok if you all laugh, but I'd be a professional backup dancer for Britney Spears! That's what I'd want to do!


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #2864661 -

desireesden2003 said:
Haha, I would be a professional auto-mechanic, and on the side........
and it's ok if you all laugh, but I'd be a professional backup dancer for Britney Spears! That's what I'd want to do!



I've been an auto mechanic, it can be fun at times, really sucks at others..and screw Britney, make her your back up dancer!


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: Gillette]
    #2864746 -

im just dust in the wind :sun:

I close my eyes, only for a moment, and the moment's gone
All my dreams, pass before my eyes, a curiosity
Dust in the wind, all they are is dust in the wind.
Same old song, just a drop of water in an endless sea
All we do, crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see
Dust in the wind, all we are is dust in the wind
*Now* Don't hang on, nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky,
It slips away, and all your money won't another minute buy.
Dust in the wind, all we are is dust in the wind
Dust in the wind, everything is dust in the wind.


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Edited by fortyounces2freedom (07/07/04 11:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: 40oz]
    #2864750 -

as long as its not broken wind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: Gillette]
    #2864765 -

Nope, no plans here :smile:

Well...I do have one, actually: just to live.

Other than that, I'm with forty on this one: we're just dust in the wind :wink:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: 40oz]
    #2864783 -

Kansas is F**KING great!


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: Gillette]
    #2864836 -

I like to sleep alot.. i should be a profesional matress tester or something!


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #2864844 -

i concur :sun:


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: Gillette]
    #2864882 -

awesome post gil.

well i dont plan per say just go with serendipity....however my plan is to end up with as few of "i wish i would have's" as possible

currently i want to have a midget serve me a hookah full of dank.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: Gillette]
    #2864904 -

this is the selfish aspect of what I would want to do:

Move to Hawaii and start a commune on a farm.

This is the unselfish one:

Make billions of dollars and donate to all the causes I believe in. :smile:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: Gillette]
    #2864941 -

I don't want to think about this. It depresses me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: ]
    #2864950 -

Then why post here?
You just need a  :hug:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: Gillette]
    #2865852 -

I agree 100% with you Gill. I always took a chill relaxed aproach to life. But as the days go by so does my life and its been getting les productive. Not saying I havnt done much. Been in almost every state except for about 10 of them. Most of which where travled since I turned 18. Got hit by a car, almost died. So if I was lying on my death bed tomarrow I would say well I lived a good life done as muchas I could.

But since I am not dying soon I have been working on a plan. Its not much of one, but its a start. First off any one interested in obtaining money threw there life or any goal for that matter should start there future right now, by reading a book, Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill. Then go forward from there.

My plan basicaly consists of....Buying a truck,lawn mower ect. Providing a service for which people will trade me monetary. Go forth in which I collect this money and hoared it away. Then I am going to buy the bigest damned crack rock u have ever seen.

Well to be super serious. I wanna also travel the world. And Spend at least 2 weeks in each place I visit. I wanna live in each place my family has ariginated from to learn about my roots. I wanna make a buisness for my self and my family. One in which I can be secure enough to help secure my children threw till adulthood. I wanna open a glass art studio, cafe, coffe shop. I wanna have an all natural organic farm stand.
I want to have 50 acres in the woods with a river and a cabin, preferably one I would make on my own acord and my own time and budgit. I want a couple horses and some goats, some chickens, and some cows. I want to build a few cabins around my place so that I could have whom ever may wonder on my land a place to stay. I want a couple tipis also and a huge fire circle and plenty of places to sit.
I also want a tree house so when I feel inclined I may sleep in the breeze.

So for now I am going to mow lawns, create new buisnesses as the arive threw out my life, and thrive. Thats about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: Gillette]
    #2865871 -

Live life to the fullest.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: Gillette]
    #2866074 -

I want to travel as much as possible, and learn about other cultures, then go back to uni and study about them. 

I'm halfway thru this goal, and have kind of hit a little bump in the road, but it'll be sorted by Sept. 

After that, who knows...similar to what 40 ounce and ripple say, except i'm a little dirtier than dust :smile:


--------------------
I do declare, I can float in the air.

"If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be fucked up."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: JPZ]
    #2866081 -

To have a daughter some day.
I even have a name picked out:
Zoe


--------------------

"I want your Soul.
I will eat your soul."
-Aphex Twin

:dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: JPZ]
    #2866085 -

Shittake, thats sounds like one hell of a good plan.  I know few people who have made good money out of lawn mowing businesses. 

There's always gonna be lawns, and people who are too lazy to mow 'em, right.

good luck with your dream.  :thumbup:

ps can i stay in the teepee?  I've always wanted to do that.  :grin:


--------------------
I do declare, I can float in the air.

"If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be fucked up."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Serendipity CherryBomM 504 5 11/26/04 12:42 PM
by annielicious
* what's the world's oldest profession?..
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
zZZz 10,392 206 01/05/16 06:39 AM
by akira_akuma
* Soldiering as a noble and honorable profession
( 1 2 all )
Jaegar 4,385 34 11/12/09 04:05 PM
by Hendostan
* Which profession has the worst reputation in your opinion?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Patlal 4,823 113 04/14/15 07:34 PM
by zappaisgod
* What is the most morally disgusting profession?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RandalFlagg 10,145 90 07/27/05 07:59 PM
by AvatarofAtavism
* What is your profession/field of study?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
limestoneman 3,901 67 06/11/12 07:43 PM
by Vodka_dog
* Would a girls profession keep you from fucking her?
( 1 2 all )
Shiithead 1,273 31 12/30/17 05:27 PM
by agent
* What professions marry other professions? Ole Field Trashe 1,713 18 02/12/16 01:31 PM
by JohnnieYen

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,145 topic views. 6 members, 10 guests and 126 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.