Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblekaleras
imperfectable
1/4 is too much for first time and inexperienced users...
    #2861787 - 07/06/04 02:58 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Let me start of by saying that I take full responsibility for the poor judgement on dosage that I gave to my brother and his friends...

People involved:
Me (Jason - experienced)
My brother (Jared - first time)
My brother's two friends (Chad & James - little experience)

Well, it started off that Friday I decided that it would probably be a good time to go shrooming, though I haven't really had much luck lately. So I asked my bro if he wanted to go, he said yeah, and there began the adventure. We went out to a well known field around my area and immediately after stepping out of my truck and crossing the fence we found 4 copes. Was this a good sign or perhaps a bad omen for things to come? As we travelled further into the field we came across several more copes as well as several cubes. Anyhow, we started to get tired of walking and realized that we really didn't need to anymore considering the plastic bag we were collecting the shrooms in was already half full, so we headed back. We immediately got a dehydrator and began drying the shrooms and preparing for a good time the following night (the 4th).

Well, the next day came and the shrooms were ready. We went out and grabbed some Mountain Dew (to those who have not yet discovered it, MD works great for getting rid of nausea - it may just be a placebo effect, but my friends and I agree that just the taste alone always seems to clear nausea right up) and some OJ to cover the taste. After that, we ended up at Chad's house and I began crushing and weighing out doses of the shrooms. Turns out that we had almost a full ounce dried, so I decided to just divide them evenly between everyone. The flaw with that was not taking into consideration that everyone had done shrooms or done them much at all.

Five minutes or so after we began ingestion, everyone began to feel the effects coming on. I would say that no more than 10 to 15 minutes later I was having full blown visuals. At first, everything seemed great, we were all laughing our asses off and talking about what we saw. This did not last long.

It should be noted that at some point Chad and I both purged, most likely since both of us ate beforehand.

I soon realized that my brother was repeating himself over and over; asking the same three questions: Are we ok? Are we going to get in trouble? Will this ever end? I kind of shrugged it off and figured he'd be out of the loop in a little bit and decided that we should take a walk to the nature park. This was, perhaps, another poor judgement on my part.

While rounding the three of them up for the walk, James ended up in a bedroom and wouldn't talk or move. He just layed there. I realized that he was much more gone past anyone else at the time and stayed there trying to comfort him and make sure he was ok. Little did I know that at that time, Jared and Chad were still planning on the nature walk.

Well, when I came back from helping James, Chad was missing. And my brother, he was on the couch repeating the same three questions at a more rapid pace. "Oh, shit, I have lost Chad." I immediately tried to get some sense into my brother, but he was for the most part incoherent. I went outside to my truck to find a flashlight and went searching for the missing Chad. My brother followed me and kept telling me to give him the flashlight and repeating the phrase "We have to find Chad," but in his state of mind, I knew there was no way he could have helped. Fortunately, Chad showed up walking down the middle of the road a few mintues later and I managed to get him and my brother back inside the house.

Now what? I have three people that are completely out of their minds and I have got to keep them under control. I took them all back to Chad's bedroom and turned on some Floyd. Needless to say, this didn't help much. Chad stared at some Christmas lights. My brother began repeating the three questions again as well as responding the the lyrics in the music. "Hello... Hello... Hello... Is there anybody in there?" "No!" /me sighs. James was catatonic. At least they weren't going anywhere...

Eventually Chad more or less came to, about the same time my trip started wearing down noticably; this was probably due to the purging noted earlier. At this point everything was for the most part ok, but that ended quickly. While talking to Chad, we noticed we had been talking about the same things over and over. Was this a loop? I didn't feel like I was stuck in a loop, but there was absolutely no way for either of us to break the cycle. We also noticed that this loop was tied directly to my brother's seemingly neverending mindfuck. It consisted of us talking about what my brother was thinking, answering his constant questions, realizing we count not stop ourselves from answering his questions, and having no way to break him from his loop. Also, both of us were completely exhausted and hung over, but could not sleep at all.

Why was this happening? It did not end for an hour, though it seemed to last much longer. Between the need of sleep, feeling a major hangover, and being unable to make the loop end, it was absolute torture.

After this hell, James came to. He told us of where he had been. He died many times througout the night. He had been in a mental hospital in a padded room for many, many years and had no clue where the rest of us were or had gone. I feel incredibly bad allowing him to be put through that, and I am sure it is not the half of what happened to him.

Another hour passed and my brother broke free. He doesn't recall very much about his trip. He didn't know that he was in a loop, despite people trying to explain it to him; he thought we were just trying to mess with him. He did recall talking to the music, though, and hearing James' story of dieing and being in the mental hospital; apparently, this scared him and he had no idea what was going on. I don't blame him.

Many things were left out of this story, some I don't remember, some I just chose to leave out. This was not a good experience, but it was not a bad one either. I have learned a lesson from this, and that is that one should never underestimate the power of a drug. Perhaps I should have known this before before involving my brother and his friends, but sometimes you just have to live and learn I guess.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
Re: 1/4 is too much for first time and inexperienced users... [Re: kaleras]
    #2861828 - 07/06/04 03:15 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Me and my best friend did a few Copes one night...full blown visuals after 10 minutes...kinda scared me at first but we had a blast

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Offlinepsikooz
Stranger
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: 1/4 is too much for first time and inexperienced users... [Re: OldSpice]
    #2861842 - 07/06/04 03:19 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

One of my friends ate an 8th and was stuck in this loop for like 1 hour:
My mom called.
Hey guys listen to me.
This is awsome.
Wait WAit wait
repeat

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2861847 - 07/06/04 03:21 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

How much of the oz was copes?

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
Re: 1/4 is too much for first time and inexperienced users.. [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #2861869 - 07/06/04 03:27 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

thats what i was thinking a quater of copes is ALOT. especially for a first timer. sounds like james had a real hellish trip poor guy.

get your doses straight man. hopefully you learned alto from this :stoned:

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #2861882 - 07/06/04 03:31 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Really, If there was a significant amount of copes in there the dosage would have been really off. Seven grams would be a massive dose for copes.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Invisiblekaleras
imperfectable
Re: 1/4 is too much for first time and inexperienced users.. [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #2861896 - 07/06/04 03:35 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Me and my best friend did a few Copes one night...full blown visuals after 10 minutes...kinda scared me at first but we had a blast

Yeah, is kinda crazy, I've never had them hit so fast with the exception of the times I've made tea.

Quote:

One of my friends ate an 8th and was stuck in this loop for like 1 hour:
My mom called.
Hey guys listen to me.
This is awsome.
Wait WAit wait
repeat

rofl

Quote:

I would estimate somewhere between 2/3 and 3/4

InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
Re: 1/4 is too much for first time and inexperienced users... [Re: Ekstaza]
    #2861898 - 07/06/04 03:36 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I couldnt even imagine a eighth of copes...hell last copes i did was 2 dry gms and that was plenty

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: 1/4 is too much for first time and inexperienced users.. [Re: kaleras]
    #2861918 - 07/06/04 03:42 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I would estimate somewhere between 2/3 and 3/4

So there was somewhere between 4.66 to 5.25 dry grams of copes for each of you plus some cubes mixed in. That's way too much for casual dosing. That gets right on up there with what McKenna calls a heroic dose.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Invisiblekaleras
imperfectable
Re: 1/4 is too much for first time and inexperienced users.. [Re: Ekstaza]
    #2861936 - 07/06/04 03:49 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

So there was somewhere between 4.66 to 5.25 dry grams of copes for each of you plus some cubes mixed in. That's way too much for casual dosing. That gets right on up there with what McKenna calls a heroic dose.

Yeah, it was definitely way too much.  :wink:

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

Re: 1/4 is too much for first time and inexperienced users.. [Re: kaleras]
    #2863110 - 07/06/04 09:38 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

loop talk = echos from beyond :zoom:

I was in a high-dosage LSD loop once that consisted me of saying memory is the key and snapping my fingers once and quickly clapping my hands together.

poor kid - those kind of trips can be frightening. He'll be forever changed - hopefully for the better - that's how it usually is :heart:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom