Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: I love these pictures [Re: ]
    #2853434 -

jono1 said:
cool. where's that ripple? some campground?



Yes.....the Ohio Gathering.


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: Ripple]
    #2853436 -

Here's another!



Back Row from the left: Shroomism, Neuro, Vamp, afungi, Dreamer987, Kaiowas, ??? and Phoshaman.

Front Row form left: un-known ninja (or jenny), Ripple, Spore-X, Cherrybomb


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Edited by Ripple (07/03/04 06:23 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: FocusHawaii]
    #2853601 -

ninja=lurker


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: trendal]
    #2854233 -

ahahha, gotta love being a ninja :laugh:

ahahahaha, good times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


--------------------

Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience.
It isn't more complicated than that.
It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is,
without either clinging to it or rejecting it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: buckwheat]
    #2854238 -

mindcandy said:
haha must be a true ninja i didnt even see him untill you pointed it out



its a her brother :laugh: :grin:


--------------------

Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience.
It isn't more complicated than that.
It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is,
without either clinging to it or rejecting it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: Jenny]
    #2855383 -

Ninjas were all over the place!



--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: Ripple]
    #2857210 -

Trendal looks like he needs some good old southern cooking to fatten him up a bit :smile:


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: OldSpice]
    #2858273 -

he's small but solid as a rock :wink:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: Ripple]
    #2858331 -

looks like good times :smile: you all look diffrent than i thought :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: Jenny]
    #2859020 -

Jenny "ninja's don't laugh"


--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: Ripple]
    #2859025 -

:lol:

More like a leaf being blown around in the wind!


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: Ripple]
    #2859029 -

Great pics! I am so jelous. I am going to have to start getting out to these gatherings. I am going to save up my money and start touring! To the gatherings I must go, it is my destiny.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: Ripple]
    #2859038 -

Glad to see more pics.... Hey who is that sexy bitch in the middle in the red shirt? His smile is so dreamy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: Ripple]
    #2859041 -

Quote:
Ripple said:
he's small but solid as a rock :wink:



Yes and hes kinda cute also


Edit: Sorry  paw


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Edited by Ripple (07/05/04 02:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: Ripple]
    #2859048 -

Ripple said:





haha I was waiting for that one... I knew you guys didn't see me pop into that one heh. come on is jenny taller than both you and trendal?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: Shroomism]
    #2859059 -

LOL.......that's some funny shit Shroomism!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: Ripple]
    #2859065 -

haha yeah I actually forgot about that until just now.. I put the ninja mask back on after the group picture and jumped in a few random shots.... btw who's got the shot of the 4 ninjas together?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: Shroomism]
    #2859068 -

Most of the Ninjas were short people:



--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Edited by Ripple (07/05/04 02:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: Shroomism]
    #2859075 -

Shroomism said:
Ripple said:





haha I was waiting for that one... I knew you guys didn't see me pop into that one heh. come on is jenny taller than both you and trendal?



Correction: obviously the ninja is not Jenny since she's not taller than Trendal or I so it must be Shroomism!
:grin:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: Ripple]
    #2859077 -

indeed. next year we have kung fu sparring on the beach instead of tug of war... much better spectator sport :cool:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Picture Time... Show Your Stuff!!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 63 64 )
RebelSteve33 140,672 1,266 08/27/04 10:31 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Stoned Thoughts, from Trendal
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 4,506 33 05/13/04 06:49 PM
by abhi
* Vote Trendal in 2004 Ripple 1,263 11 06/28/04 04:12 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Your first true love
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 7,518 55 09/22/03 05:03 PM
by flanders53
* I love you guys
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 2,553 21 04/11/04 08:20 AM
by Ripple
* Post some pictures... (A quasi-narcissistic thread)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Adamist 20,990 114 01/06/04 04:17 PM
by notapillow
* Red Rocks Dead shows ALL NEW! WITH PICTURES!
( 1 2 all )
Phishgrrl 5,819 35 06/26/04 08:39 AM
by Adom
* A picture! (I'm testing) MOTH 617 9 04/16/04 09:33 PM
by notapillow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,399 topic views. 5 members, 8 guests and 130 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.