Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I love these pictures
    #2851922 -

The Ohio Gathering was a very special event for me, although it may be old hat for some of the other members it was my first and i loved every minute of the time i spent there!



Thanks Effed, much love to you and Elise! :heart:




Twista in Front, Trendal on the left and me on the right, in the background Suffer and Effed and an un-known Tee shirt ninja (could it be Jenny) above us! :cool:



What a beautiful place!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: Ripple]
    #2851932 -

looks like you guys had fun :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: Ripple]
    #2851955 -

haha must be a true ninja i didnt even see him untill you pointed it out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: buckwheat]
    #2851960 -

:ninja:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: Ripple]
    #2852519 -

This is one of my favorite pics, Ripple! Memories :smile:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: trendal]
    #2852521 -

cool. where's that ripple? some campground?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: trendal]
    #2852524 -

Looks like a fun time. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: Oddish]
    #2852556 -

Wow, the ninja is in both pictures...creepy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: FocusHawaii]
    #2852575 -

Sorry Focus but your avatar needs changing badly..


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: Ripple]
    #2852596 -

I think i took that picture of you trendal and twista.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: neuro]
    #2852671 -

Neuro you don't grace the threads of the pub often enough....sit down and have a pint.


--------------------
Without love in the dream
It will never come true

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: Ripple]
    #2852681 -

Looks like fun, I hope I can come next year :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: Organic]
    #2852686 -

The ninja in Trendal's pic scared the hell out of me when I saw it :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: trendal]
    #2852695 -

trendal said:
This is one of my favorite pics, Ripple! Memories :smile:





man that guy on the left is familer looking but i cant put my finger on why


--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: OldSpice]
    #2852770 -

It was your thread that made me get this avatar and I'm not sure how to get rid of it :P.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: FocusHawaii]
    #2852779 -

just go to "my pictures" and click on avatar under one of your pictures..


--------------------
Without love in the dream
It will never come true

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: onetime]
    #2852947 -

That guy on the left is me :wink:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: trendal]
    #2852953 -

WOOOOO YEA MICROSOFT!!!!!!!!


--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: Organic]
    #2853250 -

Woah I never noticed the ninja in that pic!!!!!


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love these pictures [Re: trendal]
    #2853432 -

Well there were a few Ninjas on the beach that day but one seems to be in every picture!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Picture Time... Show Your Stuff!!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 63 64 )
RebelSteve33 140,672 1,266 08/27/04 10:31 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Stoned Thoughts, from Trendal
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 4,506 33 05/13/04 06:49 PM
by abhi
* Vote Trendal in 2004 Ripple 1,263 11 06/28/04 04:12 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Your first true love
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 7,518 55 09/22/03 05:03 PM
by flanders53
* I love you guys
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 2,553 21 04/11/04 08:20 AM
by Ripple
* Post some pictures... (A quasi-narcissistic thread)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Adamist 20,990 114 01/06/04 04:17 PM
by notapillow
* Red Rocks Dead shows ALL NEW! WITH PICTURES!
( 1 2 all )
Phishgrrl 5,819 35 06/26/04 08:39 AM
by Adom
* A picture! (I'm testing) MOTH 617 9 04/16/04 09:33 PM
by notapillow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,399 topic views. 3 members, 76 guests and 130 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.