Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
How is everyone tonight??!!
    #2773447 -

I'm great!  Just sipping some tea and taking it easy!  :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is everyone tonight??!! [Re: MOTH]
    #2773459 -

im good, alittle indesisive(sp) as to what I want to do with myself tonight.. I'm thinking 10mg's methadone, and the nods...

if i had some mushies i'd eat them

if i had pot id' smoke it

i could get drunk, but thats not much fun alone

i could go explore my neighborhood

i could hook up my turntable and listen to some LPs

i should take my last penecillin

i could play old NES games

I could watch office space

i could wait for my gf to get off work

i could be sober and not nodding off when she gets here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is everyone tonight??!! [Re: MOTH]
    #2773498 -

Good- I borrowed a tv from my mom and rented a dvd- "capturing the Friedmans"- I had no idea what it was about- just heard it was good. It's crazy!!! I am just taking a little break to brush my teeth and get a drink. Oh- and to pop into the pub and say hi of course. Hi!


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is everyone tonight??!! [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2773520 -

good evening to you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is everyone tonight??!! [Re: MOTH]
    #2773527 -

Hello to everyone.
I just got off work.
Eating oatmeal cookies and drunking a beer.


--------------------

"I want your Soul.
I will eat your soul."
-Aphex Twin

:dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is everyone tonight??!! [Re: Requiem]
    #2773612 -

heheh that's great drunking a beer.

hullo all. evenin' to you too!
i've been listing to the harry potter books on tape and makeing plans to find a job. but now i plan on some hydrocodone. 20 maybe 25mg. [my tolerence is high- took 45mg one night. crazy fun]
okay enough rambles!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is everyone tonight??!! [Re: juende]
    #2773713 -

I'm writing right now!  Just finished another chapter.  :smile:  Woohoo!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is everyone tonight??!! [Re: MOTH]
    #2773727 -

Juuuuuust chillin'. I ordered a pizza, and got a free movie taped to the Pizza Box! I thought it was an ad, but when I ripped it off, it had "Weekend at Bernie's" DVD inside! WTF? Works for me! Haven't seen that movie in YEARS!

Good evening to you all....


--------------------
I like your Christ, but I do not like Christians - they are so unlike Christ. -Gandhi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is everyone tonight??!! [Re: trippysmurf]
    #2773740 -

whoa... dinner and a movie... i just watched the movie a few days ago, i never saw the beginning before that.

enjoy!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is everyone tonight??!! [Re: MOTH]
    #2773757 -

i was watching some sporting events on the tube......... and smoking  :stash: and doing some other assorted goodies :pill: :pill2: :beer:  .............its been a weird day :sun:


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is everyone tonight??!! [Re: MOTH]
    #2773772 -

got stoned, saw harry potter. I had a lot of weird intense images... feelings, recollections.


you know, drifting through a sea of thoughts like usual... just tryin to enjoy the scenery.


--------------------
What?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is everyone tonight??!! [Re: MOTH]
    #2773798 -

Just feelin shitty and more depressed.  Effexor didn't work, Celexa isn't working.  Might just have to use E :smirk:


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is everyone tonight??!! [Re: MOTH]
    #2774648 -

I once got the movie Matrix with a pizza... that was cool.


EllemyshShade said:
I'm writing right now!  Just finished another chapter.  :smile:  Woohoo!!



Whats your book about?

Anyways... today our school had this sports day where the whole school played volleyball, tennis and soccer all day.  Oh and guess what.  When we played volleyball I started serving, guess what I did, scored 25 points in a row... so our team won 25-0... that was fun :grin:
So now I have that "been-out-in-the-sun-all-day" chill feeling, got some tan and now I'm chilling at the pub listening to the doors.

I'm going home in a while, make some pasta dinner and listen to terrence mckenna files till I drop :tongue:


--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Help me get off of effexor *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
fear.loathingSF 2,872 28 04/26/08 08:20 AM
by JRayV
* Xanax? Effexor XR?
( 1 2 all )
theuser 4,793 39 11/03/05 04:53 PM
by SneezingPenis
* How do I get rid of buzzin/interference with turntables? DNKYD 1,170 11 02/14/05 03:44 PM
by DNKYD
* Squeak the Mouse: Bonus Porn Section Added - 7 Aug. 2005. Adults Only and Not for the Squeemish
( 1 2 all )
mjshroomer 4,355 24 08/10/05 12:20 AM
by mjshroomer
* my trip report....edit: chapter 3- bitch slapped by god
( 1 2 all )
wrestler_az 6,342 31 03/21/05 02:55 PM
by TiCal
* Just bought some turntables DNKYD 737 5 01/24/05 01:56 AM
by BanJankri
* Hooking up Numark TT200 Turntables Helge 1,007 4 07/13/06 07:13 PM
by snoot
* Mixer for TT200 turntables. suggestions. Laptop. Helge 862 4 06/11/06 03:55 PM
by Helge

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
809 topic views. 3 members, 23 guests and 144 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.