Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
out on the weekend
    #2753273 -

Think I'll pack it in and buy a pick-up
Take it down to L.A.
Find a place to call my own and try to fix up.
Start a brand new day

The woman I'm thinking of, she loved me all up
But I'm so down today
She's so fine, she's in my mind.
I hear her callin'.

See the lonely boy,
out on the weekend
Trying to make it pay.
Can't relate to joy,
he tries to speak and
Can't begin to say.

She got pictures on the wall,
they make me look up
From her big brass bed.
Now I'm running down the road
trying to stay up
Somewhere in her head.

The woman I'm thinking of,
she loved me all up
But I'm so down today
She's so fine she's in my mind.
I hear her callin'.

See the lonely boy,
out on the weekend
Trying to make it pay.
Can't relate to joy,
he tries to speak and
Can't begin to say.



--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: out on the weekend [Re: Infrared]
    #2753285 -

:heart:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Always trust your car to the man who wears the star... [Re: Infrared]
    #2754346 -

If I was a junkman
selling you cars,
Washing your windows
and shining your stars,
Thinking your mind
was my own in a dream
What would you wonder
and how would it seem?
Living in castles
a bit at a time
The King started laughing
and talking in rhyme.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Always trust your car to the man who wears the star... [Re: Papaver]
    #2754465 -

singing ...... Words ...... wordssss..... between the lines of Age :cool:


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Always trust your car to the man who wears the star... [Re: Infrared]
    #2755657 -

Well, I was driving
down the freeway
When my car ran out of gas.
Pulled over to the station
But I was afraid to ask.
The servicemen were yellow
And the gasoline was green.
Although I knew I couldn't
I thought that I was gonna scream.
That was on my last trip to Tulsa
Just before the snow.
If you ever need a ride there,
Be sure to let me know.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My Boyfriend Doesnt Trust Me
( 1 2 3 all )
alakona 9,490 51 07/01/05 01:31 PM
by Learyfan
* Hydrogen Car Modification < $50 USD! socratesmind 766 3 08/28/04 11:43 AM
by TM
* Get 120MPG: Cryogenically freeze your car!
( 1 2 all )
DNKYD 1,903 22 06/02/05 12:16 AM
by felix
* favorite dark stars underground 1,488 13 01/16/04 11:37 PM
by Pala
* Tapes describe U.S. servicemen killing for sport in Afghanistan
( 1 2 3 4 all )
DeadHearts 4,122 61 09/27/10 10:03 PM
by EastCoastMushMan
* What are you wearing?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Phishgrrl 5,692 73 08/26/04 11:13 AM
by Barbi
* Holy shit! A car just got F#%cked up at outside my house...
( 1 2 all )
Osker246 4,293 29 03/21/05 03:36 AM
by day_tripper
* Cheap car insurance? Baby_Hitler 1,536 8 01/09/04 10:25 PM
by Baby_Hitler

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
468 topic views. 5 members, 19 guests and 97 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.