Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
Ayahuasca dissapointment
    #2727921 - 05/25/04 01:51 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I don't understand it, this is the third time that I have tried to make brew and failed. I used 57g B. cappi, 56g M. hostilis rootbark, 20g V.theiodora bark, and 2-5g M. pruriens leaves. I used one lemon's juice for each batch, 6 batches, each one cooked on low heat for 4-8 hours each, and I cooked it down at medium heat. The whole process was drawn out over 1 week. I was very slow and patient in making it. I kept the brew down for 20 min. Still I hardley even felt anything. For the effects I got, I might as well have eaten two halfway diecent HBWR seeds. I have been dreaming about experiencing ayahuasca for about 3 years now and in the past year I have had other dissapointing experiences. The first one with 56g of P.viridis and about 5g P. harmala has been the strongest yet, but even that wasn't anything special. Just slightly noticable closed eye visuals. This last time I didn't even see any geometric patterns. When you want to experience something this bad for this long the dissapointment is all the more bitter (no pun intended) when you fail over and over again to get to where you want to go. I always hope that I at least feel cleansed from the experience, but I don't, I just feel weak from puking my guts out after not eating and dissapointed that my efforts, once again, were futile. What am I doing wrong here? Would I have better luck with making some freebase elfspice and then take it orally on top of some cappi extract? Please help me if you can.

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
Re: Ayahuasca dissapointment [Re: mr_minds_eye]
    #2728082 - 05/25/04 02:36 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

how well ground were the materials?
were they bought ground or grinded at the preparation time?
i also told you on another post that 56g of MHRB for it to be good for one person it could be a weak batch, it happens. and i don't run any online vendor. try different sources... it is hard to keep all batches steady on potency. one day you might find a vendor with a more steady product and then you stick with it...
perhaps you could use more caapi, i don't know how much you wheight. batches in the amazon use about 150g per person of caapi! yes, it IS too much, perhaps you should try 75 next time and work it up if necessary. common sense and a bit of intuition play a big role here...
good luck!

FH

Onlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #2728159 - 05/25/04 02:52 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Suddenly I fear my upcoming batch of 28 grams caapi with 28 grams p. viridis may come up short as well. I hope it doesn't :frown:

OfflineAneglakya
mephiticconjurator

Re: Ayahuasca dissapointment [Re: deff]
    #2728380 - 05/25/04 03:32 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Trust the jaguar.

SWIM has had a VERY diverse amount of reactions from Aya brew, from no visuals to all out visual swarm (which was actually on a very low dosage of poor quality chacruna).. My only guess MrMind is that the preperation method you are using isn't effective. SWIM brews his caapi up (he uses about 100 grams of caapi because he Loves the Jaguar spirit) nearly all day. It's not nessessary though..

Also , mr. mind, are you using Shredded caapi or whole caapi? If its shredded than PM me immediately. I have a hunch that the shredded being offered may be actually of lower quality due to oxidation.

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
Re: Ayahuasca dissapointment [Re: felixhigh]
    #2729414 - 05/25/04 07:28 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I shredded everything as well as I could by hand, cooked it over night, and then put it through the blender (liquify) It was fiberous pile by the time I was finished (of course a good bit turned into powder as well) I have bought from one vendor twice (one that normally gives me good stuff) and from another vendor once (maya, which was the one with the most recomendation from ayahuasca.com) I weigh between 155-160lbs. I would greatly apreciate any recomendations on products which you have purchased recently that were of exceptional quality(pm me.)

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

OfflineAneglakya
mephiticconjurator

#2729513 - 05/25/04 07:50 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I will PM you and we will chat some more.

Invisiblehawk
Stranger
    #2736586 - 05/27/04 11:56 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Wow, I have been having the same problems you have. I am very new to it as well, but I think you may get better results with hummingbirds method. I am trying it as we speak I have a feeling with older leaves it is easier to destroy the actives in them. I was told also to go with Mimosa because it is more reliable. Try drinking the Maoi first seems because we usually do not do the diet, that this is a better method. Well good luck

Invisiblehawk
Stranger
Re: Ayahuasca dissapointment [Re: hawk]
    #2737356 - 05/27/04 03:04 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Also, It is nice to be on a site where I do not have to say dreaming, how pretentious  :tongue:rojectile:

Edited by hawk (05/27/04 03:37 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals