Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 |
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: Cujllickduo] * 7
    #26382399 -

JustAnotherFreak said:
I was an still am sat on my foot taking this picture on ketamine been amazing




I would love to sit back and listen to JAF and watermelon mon have a conversation


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: koods] * 4
    #26382429 -

While I'm sitting in the corner of puer chaos

I understand everything he says

It's like rushing streams of crystal clear water

It's like walking down stairs

Or rolling down hill

You guys just cant hang

Ain't got the balls to roll the watermelon life

Watermelon is something good for

I forgot what I was going to say

I'll be back


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: watermelon mon]
    #26382453 -

Just listen to the ocean


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: watermelon mon]
    #26382478 -

Watermelons float in the ocean


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: koods] * 2
    #26382483 -

the watermelon floats, but is also comprised of water to a significant degree.  LIke quantum physics, where light is a particle as well as a wave.  Not only this, but also that :snub:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: CrAcKbAbY]
    #26382485 -

:mindexpanding:


--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: CrAcKbAbY]
    #26382521 -

crackbaby said:
the watermelon floats, but is also comprised of water to a significant degree.  LIke quantum physics, where light is a particle as well as a wave.  Not only this, but also that :snub:



..:awenuhuh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: split_by_nine] * 9
    #26382541 -

Out of all of the art on my body

This one is my favorite

I'm living my dreams everday for real and they are nothing special they are very far from glamorous

Going to live some new dreams too , good things take time they also take mistakes

My main dream is to just keep on wakeing up for as long as I can , being grateful for the things people take for granted everyday

like our spirit , body , mind , this earth

When those guys came to canada from the Caribbean a few of them , they started talking to me 

Turns out we have a lot in common

They started helping me turn back into myself

all the few do , they just lift others up

I feel bad if I ever brought any negativity and stupidity to the table here , it wasn't meant to be like that

The things I post are just life experiences thoughts and ideas from my own mind , sometimes I'll be working them around trying to figure them out in a way

Sometimes that's good

Most of the time I just go around staying out of my head , it seems to work alright 

Just want to keep making myself happy , so I can help make other's happy too and I honestly just want to help

Sometimes you get lost and find your way back

I'm not sure why I come here to talk to you guys

Dont really talk to many people at all

I do enjoy silence and more silence is good

action is better walking the walk 




--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: watermelon mon] * 6
    #26383972 -

Some crazy guy


Love and miss yall Soo much :heart:
Life has been magical


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: SunnyD] * 6
    #26384321 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: SonicTitan] * 6
    #26385900 -

Havent been in the pub in a while, but heres one for the end of the year:



Im rolling balls rn so excuse my nasty look lol


--------------------

Edited by trvptamine (12/16/19 08:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: trvptamine]
    #26385914 -

theres not a image im able to see on my screen

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: Cujllickduo]
    #26385938 -

IDK it works for me...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: SonicTitan] * 13
    #26385940 -



I figure that i'd cap off this thread for the year with a pic from my most notable adventure ov 2019.  I'm not looking my best here but, hey, i'm in a rainforest!  We visited this spot in the El Yunque on two consecutive days, swimming under the waterfall in skimpy swimsuits on the second after scouting out the tropical beauty on the first, as seen here.  I forgot shoes this first day, so it was quite interesting to climb up to this spot in flops!  The El Yunque is positively beautiful and it was an amazing experience to mingle with the veiled ladies that graced its organic ballroom under the canopy ov lush vegetation.  A paradiso palace i'll never forget. 



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: lavod] * 5
    #26406353 -


New toque!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: CrAcKbAbY]
    #26406753 -

crackbaby said:
the watermelon floats, but is also comprised of water to a significant degree.  LIke quantum physics, where light is a particle as well as a wave.  Not only this, but also that :snub:




I'm way out of my element here but what's your source for light being a particle? That doesnt really make sense to me. Not like I grab handfuls if light every time I turn on a lamp


--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Edited by ichugwindex (12/29/19 06:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: ichugwindex]
    #26406763 -

ichugwindex said:
crackbaby said:
the watermelon floats, but is also comprised of water to a significant degree.  LIke quantum physics, where light is a particle as well as a wave.  Not only this, but also that :snub:




I'm way out of my element here but what's your source for light being a particle? That doesnt really make sense to me. Not like I grab handfuls if light every time I turn on a lamp



here is a basic overview

also heres another neat short


--------------------
When we all get strange, and we know it, but we're cool with it

Trade List(WIP)

Edited by BabylonRuleDem (12/29/19 06:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: BabylonRuleDem]
    #26406774 -

I watched the whole video and I still dont get it. Drop some light on my scale and I'd bet it still reads 0.000000
I bet I'm just missing something but with my current understanding there is no way light exists as a particle unless you are referring to the stars themselves and those particles stay within range of the star itself.

Feel free to insult my intelligence but I might need this explained in a way a 4th grader could understand it.

I guess my argument is that if light=particles and particles= mass then if light ever existed as mass it would show up on a weight scale.

If light "particles" exist as negative mass then we would be using it to lift things?

Oh double poop. I just realized this is way off topic for this thread


--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Edited by ichugwindex (12/29/19 07:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: ichugwindex]
    #26407041 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: ichugwindex] * 1
    #26407329 -

ichugwindex said:
I watched the whole video and I still dont get it. Drop some light on my scale and I'd bet it still reads 0.000000
I bet I'm just missing something but with my current understanding there is no way light exists as a particle unless you are referring to the stars themselves and those particles stay within range of the star itself.

Feel free to insult my intelligence but I might need this explained in a way a 4th grader could understand it.

I guess my argument is that if light=particles and particles= mass then if light ever existed as mass it would show up on a weight scale.

If light "particles" exist as negative mass then we would be using it to lift things?

Oh double poop. I just realized this is way off topic for this thread



Thats because this is not an easy concept to grasp, has nothing to do with your intelligence. When it comes to the quantum world most of it is based on theory, math, and speculation based on very few actual experments (most is based on mathematical theories).

Most of these concepts are nonintuative. If you want a 4th grade level explanation than its not gonna happen sorry:shrug:

There are observations we can make that show us the wave-particle duality of light. And vice versa of the particle-wave duality of electrons(see Double Slit Experiment)

FWIW a particle of light (photon) is believed to have zero mass.

There is no argument to be made here because there is no definitive proof of this. just as there is no definitive proof of the big bang, no one was there to observe it. We can only make our best guess as to what happened based on what we can observe now.

Yes this is very off-topic for this thread, but an interesting subject nonetheless.


--------------------
When we all get strange, and we know it, but we're cool with it

Trade List(WIP)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 |

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Some show pics from Nashville(Dial-up users beware) blissedout 1,363 14 08/05/05 12:57 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* The pipe thread:post a pic of yours
( 1 2 3 all )
cubanB 13,156 54 02/19/03 03:01 PM
by daba
* Tripping at the Museum
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,612 20 03/12/05 09:58 PM
by Its Pat
* A walk through da garden......PICS for you all....More pics!
( 1 2 3 all )
iluan 5,617 40 07/07/04 02:56 PM
by iluan
* Astronomy Pic of the day
( 1 2 all )
Digs 4,831 37 07/26/04 10:22 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* SpaceX to launch thousands of its own broadband satellites starting in 2019 Seriously_trippin 359 2 05/05/17 11:26 PM
by tdubz
* Hey pubbers! Miscusi 686 6 08/20/04 09:26 PM
by Miscusi
* Shroomery Pics 2 - once again !!
( 1 2 3 all )
shriek 6,556 46 04/30/04 09:24 PM
by shriek

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
59,340 topic views. 3 members, 19 guests and 238 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.