Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Yerba Mate, Mourning Glory, Withania Somnifera :)
    #2632278 -

T0aD is back in the game!
Whats up all guys hope your farms are doing good :smile:
Im giving those three plants a try here in the swiss alps, as the spring is sprouting, trees are budding and everything gets so green!
All three kind of seeds I soaked in water for a day or two;
Mourning glory planted about 1cm below surface. Withania Somnifera and Yerba Mate - I put the seeds right at the top of the soil, after I watered them they went down a little. Thats how I grew successfully for first time Withania Somnifera, but I havent tried Yerba Mate yet. I hope thats the right way for it, otherwise I have more seeds but yo I have 3 school weeks left and vacation! :laugh: Back home in Bulgaria three 100% female PPP hybrids waiting for my care, they're already in their first month :laugh:
Hope you guys are doing good, I haven't posted in a while.
Have fun!
:sun:


--------------------
Cuba Libre

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yerba Mate, Mourning Glory, Withania Somnifera :) [Re: T0aD]
    #2645645 -

YEAH! MOURNING GLORY SPROUTED. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:


--------------------
Cuba Libre

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Withania Somnifera T0aD 923 3 07/10/03 07:54 AM
by neuro
* yerba mate in diet pills Psychoslut 1,223 8 09/21/04 06:15 PM
by Twirling
* Yerba Mate - Get rid of the bitter taste? rawtoxic 6,479 8 12/08/05 02:19 PM
by georgeM
* Yerba Mate- Cruz De Malta from Argentina. Ever try it? Legoulash 4,009 19 02/06/05 06:26 PM
by Blador
* Yerba Mate aeonblue 1,077 6 05/16/06 05:29 PM
by billy cuts
* Mourning Glory Patch Found Iowa Rasta 1,234 6 08/28/02 01:26 PM
by KoOs
* growing yerba mate the man 2,665 12 10/24/03 01:00 PM
by the man
* Yerba Mate makes the headlines A0999 1,954 10 09/22/05 07:21 AM
by SweetJimmyBrown

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
694 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 11 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.