Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 |
Re: Storming Area 51: Whos Fuckin' Ready? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26118470 -

Just heard on the radio that the Internet is having fun with #FoundatArea51

So basically anything mysterious or hidden is at Area 51, like Tom from MySpace and the original KFC recipie. Silly interwebz :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Storming Area 51: Whos Fuckin' Ready? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #26118525 -

Ima Trooper said:
YangSupporter said:
LogicaL Chaos said:
They wear digital desert camo now, but yeah, its fucked up. Thats how they keep the secrets, with lethal enforcement.



Show us the aliens damn it



Wasn't Trump supposed to do that? I seem to remember him saying that if he was elected he'd show everyone anything that was in Area 51.





--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Storming Area 51: Whos Fuckin' Ready? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26118545 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
Just heard on the radio that the Internet is having fun with #FoundatArea51

So basically anything mysterious or hidden is at Area 51, like Tom from MySpace and the original KFC recipie. Silly interwebz :tongue:



So that's where the fucks I give went


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Storming Area 51: Whos Fuckin' Ready? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #26183191 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Storming Area 51: Whos Fuckin' Ready? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 3
    #26183192 -

Yo I saw a UFO tonight man!  U were the first one I thought of


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Storming Area 51: Whos Fuckin' Ready? [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #26183193 -

No way!

:omgz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Storming Area 51: Whos Fuckin' Ready? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #26183195 -

Yea it was this really bright flashing light a little over a football field away.  It was flashing very brightly every 1-2 seconds or so and every time it lit up it was a good distance from where it illuminated last.  It seemed like it was teleporting or breaking the light barrier it was nuts.  This was all over a corn field and probably not more than like 60 feet up.  The reason I think it was a UFO was the speed it was faster than those jets that break the sound barrier but it was silent and even faster.  Also the location.  No airports around at all for two hours and the speed of it makes it DEF NOT a recreational personal aircraft. Super trippy man I didn’t even believe in them honestly. It easily covered a mile in 3 seconds flat


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Edited by theRealrollforever (09/12/19 02:21 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Storming Area 51: Whos Fuckin' Ready? [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #26183202 -

Awesome!

Ive seen a high-altitude UFO at night that acted similar to that. It didnt "teleport" but it made this weird random flashing like it was spinning erratically as it moved across the sky and its path of travel sorta "bounced around", sorta randomly (not a straight line).

Super cool man! High-speed silent travel with weird lights is definitely a sign of a UFO. Congrats on your rare sighting! :awesomenod::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Storming Area 51: Whos Fuckin' Ready? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #26183222 -

I was super pumped
Aliens are def real


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Storming Area 51: Whos Fuckin' Ready? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26183226 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
How far would you go to learn the Truth?

Would you risk it all to confirm or deny what you previously believed?

Are you ready to Mobilize as a Unit and storm the most secretive base on the planet?

Or is it just too fuckin crazy to attempt?



Some fuckers going to die.

This shit needs to stop the world has bigger problems then crack head conspiracy theories.

The base has all right to shoot and kill if need be, remember that well ninja running.


--------------------


Nothing breads nothing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Storming Area 51: Whos Fuckin' Ready? [Re: theRealrollforever] * 1
    #26183265 -

theRealrollforever said:
I was super pumped
Aliens are def real



When you tell people you saw a UFO: :thatsinteresting:


When they tell you it was a satellite: :loldongs:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Storming Area 51: Whos Fuckin' Ready? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26183332 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
How far would you go to learn the Truth?

Would you risk it all to confirm or deny what you previously believed?

Are you ready to Mobilize as a Unit and storm the most secretive base on the planet?

Or is it just too fuckin crazy to attempt?




Jeez... I hope this guy didn't actually convince anyone to go through with this...

I can see it now.... Making a mad dash for hangar 18 under a hail of gunfire... Getting fatally shot.

He is crawling on bloody hand and knee... Finally makes it to the hangar...  With every ounce of will and strength he has left... He gets to his feet and looks in the hangar.

    It's a Cessna.

Cut to black.


--------------------
Texas Honey Badger said:
I went to boys town in Nuevo Laredo when I was in my early ‘30s
There was a bunch of trannys even way back then
I paid probably $20 but I was so drunk I couldn’t get a hard on:faded:
-Whenever you hear 5 blasts from the emergency horn that’s the signal for a 30 minute buttfucking break-      Fiery said:
I wish I was a young sexy woman so I could have awesome sexy adventures all the time[/quote]
split_by_nine said:
i did the man bun.[/quote]
1234go said:
I don't have a dog. I can't stand em...They're needy animals for needy people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Storming Area 51: Whos Fuckin' Ready? [Re: Urb]
    #26183423 -

This is still a thing? Sonic, chicken sandwiches, and storming area 51.

Look. They are only trying to distract the masses.. you guys are literally pushing the movie Idiocracy into our future.


--------------------
Warning!!!
Mushrooms will birth baby slugs in your stomach if eaten.



I had a major ghostly experience. Something shattered my oven glass and there's no logical explanation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Storming Area 51: Whos Fuckin' Ready? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26183436 -

Don't talk about it here the Government is going to be investigating these posts :tinfoil:


--------------------
  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Storming Area 51: Whos Fuckin' Ready? [Re: Cannabischarlie] * 1
    #26183466 -

Good thinking CannabisCharlie. Lets keep it o the DL :wink:

Glad youre a believer therealRollForever :awesome: Welcome to the UFO Club :greyalien::ufo:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Storming Area 51: Whos Fuckin' Ready? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26183485 -

Yall gonna Matrix dodge a hail of bullets just to be halted in your tracks as soon as you get to a front door with a pin code lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Storming Area 51: Whos Fuckin' Ready? [Re: Near Dylan]
    #26183622 -

Nobody is going to be storming Area 51.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Storming Area 51: Whos Fuckin' Ready? [Re: UpSyndrome]
    #26183683 -

UpSyndrome said:
Nobody is going to be storming Area 51.



I am surprised you haven't been ostracized for your avatar.


--------------------
Texas Honey Badger said:
I went to boys town in Nuevo Laredo when I was in my early ‘30s
There was a bunch of trannys even way back then
I paid probably $20 but I was so drunk I couldn’t get a hard on:faded:
-Whenever you hear 5 blasts from the emergency horn that’s the signal for a 30 minute buttfucking break-      Fiery said:
I wish I was a young sexy woman so I could have awesome sexy adventures all the time[/quote]
split_by_nine said:
i did the man bun.[/quote]
1234go said:
I don't have a dog. I can't stand em...They're needy animals for needy people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Storming Area 51: Whos Fuckin' Ready? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #26196879 -

Well, tomorrow's the big day for the Storming! Whos going?!

Sadly, i cannot attend the Epic occassion. Im out of money and didnt book a plane ticket to Vegas, or take work off like i should have or rental car to travel to the base. Pretty dissappointing right?

My original plan was to watch the Raid (if there is one) from atop a hill near the base but not on the border of the base.

I wish the Raiders of Area 51 the best of luck! HOO-RAR!


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Storming Area 51: Whos Fuckin' Ready? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26197059 -

If ya'all think area 51 is a big deal, just wait till Chia and Russia invade and we get to go through the half burnt remains of our files.  Uncle Sam can't incinerate that much very quickly.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Elixir strings
( 1 2 all )
FunkyLoFi 3,726 32 01/28/07 07:31 PM
by bluedolphin
* No Use For A Name - 51 Days trendalM 717 14 05/13/04 11:50 AM
by butterflydawn
* Ice Storm
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 2,252 24 03/15/05 05:37 PM
by slowburner
* Getting ready to head into the hurricane
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 2,398 29 09/16/04 09:47 PM
by Jenny
* You getting Stormed? shroomizzy 1,069 13 05/09/04 03:51 AM
by fearfect
* looks like theres a storm a brewin infamous 1,039 13 03/28/05 05:49 PM
by Ripple
* Ready to lose your faith in humanity again?
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 5,834 47 04/17/05 12:10 AM
by SkorpivoMusterion
* oh shit, big ol storm comin through the chicago suburbs
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 3,382 27 03/30/05 10:22 PM
by Madtowntripper

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,274 topic views. 3 members, 6 guests and 65 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.