Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Humans as interdimensional information holes. * 6
    #26020563 -

Humans as interdimensional information holes.

When neural nets formed, a new dimension of the universe came into being. Lets call it Fantasia :smile:



This dimension needs to be populated and filled with stuff.

This is where we come in.

We gather information from the outer universe and plunge it into the inner universe, both when we're awake and asleep.

Sleeping is merely a deeper immersion into that realm.

We are kind-of like a black hole/white hole duality for information getting flung into Inner Space and into Outer Space in both directions.

Dreams matter.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans as interdimensional information holes. [Re: Asante] * 2
    #26020574 -

I saw thread title and knew it was an Asante thread.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans as interdimensional information holes. [Re: Shroomslip]
    #26020580 -

Someone has to go there when no one else will  :thefuckisthis:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans as interdimensional information holes. [Re: Asante] * 2
    #26020764 -

Lets go to bed and travel thru that metaphysical/interdimensional wormhole to Dreamland :awehigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans as interdimensional information holes. [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 3
    #26020886 -

I can kind of see what you're saying, but I believe it's a bit more nuanced than merely that which is of the outer universe.

Money is a technology that has the ability to move mountains from one location to another if you direct enough of it towards that goal and enough people believe that the currency being used has the support to carry that mountain. It's something that doesn't truly exist physically (except when trying to symbolize it), and isn't used in it's physical state to chemically react a mountain from one position to another, yet has a physical reaction in this Universe. This kind of stuff serves as a catalyst for causing things to happen that otherwise couldn't possibly happen otherwise in such an organized fashion.

The same is true for language or music. Spoken word is just wobbly air, but we use it to communicate. Communication is based on collective understanding, the more that agree on certain semantic truths, the more useful a language can be. Language has the ability to connect things that are not physically bound.

These things aren't purely human, but we're far more adapted to using these between the lines non-physical powers. In a more esoteric sense, some might describe these things as tools of the devil, or divine gifts depending on how you frame such things.

I do find it interesting that one could have an ounce of gold sitting in a vault unmoving for centuries be the same atoms responsible in spirit for moving mountains with no chemical reaction at play from the source itself. That's an interesting bit of psuedo-quantum entanglement that's self evident yet the concept of which forms our entire society.

The idea that this power comes from outside our Universe I'm not entirely convinced of though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans as interdimensional information holes. [Re: PatrickKn] * 2
    #26020934 -

Trully gold moves mountians. This is what happen in lower part of our country here in the 3rd world SEA.



It literally killed the mountain and raped it for all its resources. It destroyed the habitats of animals that are maybe endemic or reduced the possibility on discovering animals that are yet to be known to science. It reduced the number of hectares of forests that our country needs to have a diverse ecosystem.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans as interdimensional information holes. [Re: PatrickKn]
    #26020956 -

Good stuff.

Theres even some evidence from Quantum Mechanics showing there could be a 4th dimension with the 4D Quantum Hall Effect Experiments: https://www.zmescience.com/science/physics/four-dimensions-experiments-0432423/

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/01/180104124113.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans as interdimensional information holes. [Re: Asante]
    #26020962 -

:crankey:


--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

Remember to always courtesy flush

  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans as interdimensional information holes. [Re: Asante] * 2
    #26021345 -

The more you dream, the more stressed your life has been. Lots of people use unhealthy methods of relieving their stress, mostly nicotine, caffeine or other addictive/harmful drugs that stimulate dopamine, that will increase their thinking or physical abilities.

Psychedelics play a major role in relieving someone of their addictions, and the majority of addictions consist of using concentrated forms of drugs that stimulate dopamine, like nicotine, caffeine, cocaine, amphetamines, etc.

I was reading an article ( https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/qvdp8p/why-you-dont-dream-after-smoking-weed ) where actual scientists are attempting to explain why marijuana makes you stop dreaming, and it was pretty funny to me, because it's almost like they made up an elaborate lie to conceal the truth, or they really are that ignorant. But you can't really blame them, as they've probably never used marijuana, or if they did, they didn't understand what was going on, and had a bad experience with it.

During sleep, DMT is released which makes you dream. The release of DMT has an effect on addiction similar to marijuana. The stress of life and fact that you are controlled almost always, decreases a person's ability to get happiness. For example: You know you have to go to work in the morning. You have no choice. You know work will be boring. Being controlled in this way usually makes a person rush to the coffee pot, the nicotine, etc in the mornings to relieve the stress of being controlled.

The stress is a result of being controlled and not being able to stimulate dopamine. A cannabinoid in marijuana called CB2 was recently proven to "reduce dopamine release and help erase memories related to addiction"(Which I experience nearly every time I use cannabis), so the marijuana is doing the job of the DMT.

Dreaming is nothing more than your brain releasing DMT, and re-imagining stressful situations in a way that relieves your stress, or possibly re-imagining things that made you happy, in order to relieve stress.

As for humans being interdimensional information holes, that's not far off. We're like neurotransmitters for the Earth. It's almost like we are physical thoughts that the Earth is having, due to the fact that everything and every chemical we are made of can be found somewhere on Earth in plants, trees, fungus, etc. We have evolved to become capable of things like memory by evolving and absorbing information from things we eat. What people have eaten for tens or hundreds of thousands of years eventually granted the human body abilities like memory.

God is already immortal. He is immortal in the form of organisms that can withstand extremely low or high temperatures. Although these organisms are not capable of what we are capable of, nor are they as aware, as they might try to kill any living thing they come into contact with, like ants. Ants will kill and eat any living thing they encounter, because like us, they are mindlessly addicted to doing things that stimulate dopamine. That's why psychedelics and marijuana are good. I once heard someone say that we are not "programmed like animals", which I thought was silly, because technically we are, as the majority of society does basically all the same things as an animal to stimulate dopamine; sex, exercise, eating, etc.

When an animal ingests something such as a psilocybin mushroom, or cannabis edibles, they are relieved of their subconscious/mindless addiction to stimulating dopamine due to the cannabinoid called CB2. I have seen a video of a dog tripping on psilocybin shrooms, and you could clearly see that the dog had become aware, and was relieved of it's addiction to doing things that stimulate dopamine. All the dog could do was stare in amazement. He had pretty much become enlightened, and without the unnecessary social things which distract a person from thinking or reaching deep thought, there was nothing to disrupt the dog's ability to have such an experience and become aware.

TL,DR? We are physical thoughts/information, marijuana makes you stop dreaming because it has done the job of DMT by temporarily relieving you of your addiction to doing anything that stimulates dopamine, therefore eliminating the stress caused by not being able to stimulate dopamine, or using too many drugs that stimulate dopamine, which decreases your ability to get happiness from normal things like socializing, eating, exercising, etc.

Edited by thirtygoats (05/29/19 07:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans as interdimensional information holes. [Re: Asante] * 3
    #26021415 -

I used to think I was just a bum loser wandering aimlessly

But I'm an interdimensional information hole

:barbershreds:

shit got me like

:mindblown:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans as interdimensional information holes. [Re: thirtygoats]
    #26021425 -

:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans as interdimensional information holes. [Re: Cujllickduo] * 2
    #26021431 -

JustAnotherFreak said:
:thumbup:



what up my fellow interdimensional information hole

:sup:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans as interdimensional information holes. [Re: Nifflerz]
    #26021506 -

fuckin good on my planet

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans as interdimensional information holes. [Re: Cujllickduo] * 1
    #26021614 -

:nowaydude:

Who are we working for?


--------------------
Now pick me up night and whirlwind and let me ride with you to peace of mind and nothing to rebel...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans as interdimensional information holes. [Re: GrimTroll]
    #26021685 -

guy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans as interdimensional information holes. [Re: Asante]
    #26021737 -

Marijuana affects your ability to dream.


--------------------


To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad ~ Jack Handey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans as interdimensional information holes. [Re: clown133]
    #26021765 -

clown133 said:
Marijuana affects your ability to dream.



Indeed. From what Ive read, one major factor has to do with weed's impairment of short-term memory. As it affects the middle of the brain responsible for short term memory called the hippocampus. Since we need the hippocampus to remember our dreams, THC blocks its ability to encode it into our brains, therefore making dream recall difficult.

Great article describing how it works: https://www.livescience.com/1134-marijuana-impairs-memory.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans as interdimensional information holes. [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26021831 -

Strong strains of marijuana noticeably decrease REM sleep. There’s no doubt that you dream less when you’re baked before bedtime. Not to say that’s necessarily bad but I guess given the subject of this thread, it sure might be.


--------------------


To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad ~ Jack Handey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans as interdimensional information holes. [Re: clown133]
    #26021841 -

wanto killa a nigga only on my day everyday watch out if there watching n it was a trap my days gone i killed it nigga

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humans as interdimensional information holes. [Re: clown133] * 1
    #26023191 -

clown133 said:
Marijuana affects your ability to dream.





It doesn't do so for me.


I've been smoking daily for 10+ years now and I ALWAYS smoke right before I go to bed....

...I still dream vividly EVERY night, I recall my dreams when I wake up, I lucid dream about twice a week give or take, and I still recall & remember 100s upon 100s upon 100s of dreams that I've had throughout my life......I still remember dreams I had throughout elementary school when I was super young.


When I sleep at night, it's more like I'm constantly dreaming rather than in a deep/blank sleep...Anytime I wake up, regardless of the time of day/night/morning, I'm waking up from a dream and I recall a long line of dreams I had before I woke up. I rarely ever wake up from a state of "blank" sleep and whenever I wake I always recall the dreams I had.


I don't know what it is about my neurochemistry but cannabis does not dull down or have any sort of impact on my dreams. I've always been a vivid dreamer and lucid dreaming basically came natural to me when I was around 4 years old....the herb hasn't changed that for me.






-OM

.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I had a dream there were holes in my penis Wolfe3001 2,595 7 10/12/04 10:13 AM
by SillyWilly
* Are humans prewired for telepathy?
( 1 2 all )
RaiD 4,083 20 06/17/03 06:37 PM
by funkymonk
* War on Drugs. War on Humanity. MXNR 1,350 5 08/23/04 12:40 AM
by SmokeyMcpot
* Not suitible for human consumption! Dont Read
( 1 2 all )
Granola 4,799 33 08/20/14 10:09 AM
by fee
* Dwarf Human like remains discovered in Indonesia
( 1 2 all )
Le_Soleil 3,404 39 09/02/17 08:06 PM
by Canadian Jesus
* Of Human Bondage -- Peanuts Style... PapaverS 1,262 10 04/30/06 11:12 AM
by whatever123
* Humanity rogue_pixie 589 7 10/27/04 05:01 PM
by rogue_pixie
* My super human (Lance armstrong) conspiracy therory Northernsoul 2,609 6 08/12/04 03:38 PM
by Northernsoul

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
673 topic views. 5 members, 22 guests and 91 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.