Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Caught my neighbors dog shitting in my yard
    #25994641 -



It's been going on now for a while and I was suspecting it was my neighbors as I have seen it walking around without a leash. :elmo:

I've been seeing odd looking poop in places my dog doesn't go. So I set up my cam today and sure enough, gotcha!

Now, the neighbor that owns the place is an old disabled vet that hardly ever leaves, but I'm not blaming him, it's his caretaker or family member who lives with him that I'm pointing my finger at.

Anywho, I don't feel like playing nice. I've collected the suspected poop and will be leaving it on their doorstep in the morning.

And every suspected poop from here on out.

People should know better. Did they not wonder where their dog was pooping and why they didn't pick any up off their own property.


--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

Edited by HamHead (05/15/19 04:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Caught my neighbors dog shitting in my yard [Re: HamHead] * 2
    #25994649 -

Make a poop cannon and launch it at them, to really get the message across.


--------------------
We are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Caught my neighbors dog shitting in my yard [Re: Northerner]
    #25994664 -

Kill the dog.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Caught my neighbors dog shitting in my yard [Re: Patlal] * 2
    #25994671 -

I've been in arguments with neighbours over dog shit on lawns before... it's so fucking stupid.

Just talk to them nicely.

(or build one of these)



--------------------
We are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Caught my neighbors dog shitting in my yard [Re: Patlal] * 2
    #25994673 -

Shit in their yard. Adjust diet accordingly


--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Caught my neighbors dog shitting in my yard [Re: ichugwindex] * 2
    #25994675 -

moths

release moths in their home

in 5 to 7 years their wardrobe will be tattered in pieces and revenge will be yours


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Caught my neighbors dog shitting in my yard [Re: Nifflerz]
    #25994679 -

Man, my neighbors dogs attack me every time I come home at night. There are very few lights in my street and it's very annoying. I hate fucking dogs.


--------------------
The eyes are useless when the mind is blind


:trippinballs: Candyflipping :omgawesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Caught my neighbors dog shitting in my yard [Re: grati]
    #25994684 -

Pepper spray, dogs that bite should be locked up. You shouldn't have to deal with that shit bro! :crankey:


--------------------
We are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Caught my neighbors dog shitting in my yard [Re: grati] * 3
    #25994685 -

grati said:
Man, my neighbors dogs attack me every time I come home at night. There are very few lights in my street and it's very annoying. I hate fucking dogs.



fleas

release fleas on it and he'll be itchy

and then revenge will be yours


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Caught my neighbors dog shitting in my yard [Re: Nifflerz]
    #25994715 -

.

Edited by Mandarinfish (07/21/20 10:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Caught my neighbors dog shitting in my yard [Re: Northerner]
    #25994755 -

Northerner said:
Pepper spray, dogs that bite should be locked up. You shouldn't have to deal with that shit bro! :crankey:



I throw kicks at them :lol: I can't stand dogs, they only bark and shit. Nothing intelligent about them really.


--------------------
The eyes are useless when the mind is blind


:trippinballs: Candyflipping :omgawesome:

Edited by grati (05/15/19 05:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Caught my neighbors dog shitting in my yard [Re: grati]
    #25994849 -

grati said:
I throw kicks at them :lol: I can't stand dogs, they only bark and shit. Nothing intelligent about them really.





--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Caught my neighbors dog shitting in my yard [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #25994902 -

Patlal said:
Kill the dog.



:nonono:

Tell the dog hes a bad doggie and then bust out the tennis-ball machine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Caught my neighbors dog shitting in my yard [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25994998 -

The little guy probably didn't know any better cut him a break :pirate:

Sucks though


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Edited by watermelon mon (05/15/19 07:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Caught my neighbors dog shitting in my yard [Re: HamHead] * 1
    #25995254 -

HamHead said:
Now, the neighbor that owns the place is an old disabled vet that hardly ever leaves, but I'm not blaming him, it's his caretaker or family member who lives with him that I'm pointing my finger at.



why not speak to him about it rather then escalating the situation? doesn't seem like you are doing this other than to be a prick to someone weaker than yourself.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Caught my neighbors dog shitting in my yard [Re: ichugwindex]
    #25995257 -

ichugwindex said:
grati said:
I throw kicks at them :lol: I can't stand dogs, they only bark and shit. Nothing intelligent about them really.







well trained dog > grati intelligence


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Caught my neighbors dog shitting in my yard [Re: HamHead]
    #25995266 -

HamHead said:
I've collected the suspected poop and will be leaving it on their doorstep in the morning.




Instantly thought of Billy Madison.

He called the shit poop!


--------------------
:hypnotoad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Caught my neighbors dog shitting in my yard [Re: ReposadoXochipilli] * 1
    #25995272 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Caught my neighbors dog shitting in my yard [Re: Shenmue]
    #25995277 -

Great movie :thumbup:


--------------------
:hypnotoad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Caught my neighbors dog shitting in my yard [Re: MoonFarmer]
    #25995287 -

smart neighbors
getting you to clean up their dogs shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I hate nosy ass fucking neighbors!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Skunk420 10,223 83 12/07/04 01:46 PM
by Mounsteen
* Dogs can smell cancer. Psilocybeingzz 583 3 09/24/04 06:13 PM
by Psilocybeingzz
* Nasty shit to look at while tripping DreaMaTrix 2,624 9 01/22/03 08:01 PM
by Xibalba
* oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.
( 1 2 all )
Fade_To_Black 1,710 33 11/11/04 01:43 AM
by Turd
* What a dog thinks :) Sammi 970 4 08/05/03 03:31 PM
by Sammi
* My Neighbor Adom 695 6 06/22/04 10:10 PM
by Adom
* I love my dog
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Delyrium 7,799 83 11/20/03 06:54 PM
by Mitchnast
* A Barking Dog Story *DELETED* blink 1,440 11 09/27/04 10:06 PM
by n_tara

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
452 topic views. 1 members, 54 guests and 257 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.