Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 |
Re: Official Mueller report: NO COLLUSION [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #25942797 -

"Page 59 of Mueller Report:
The Trump Campaign showed interest in WikiLeak's releases of hacked materials throughout the summer and fall of 2016."


GODDAMN.  The Trump Campaign showed interest in Wikileaks release..... 


damn, this is collusion.  Impeach Trump.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Mueller report: NO COLLUSION [Re: starfire_xes] * 1
    #25942823 -

On page 44 of the Mueller Report, it mentions GRU, also known as Russia's Federation Main Directorate of the General Staff.

On page 45-48, the report mentions the GRU hacked the DNC/Clinton's emails and files, which is illegal.

On page 52, the report mentions that the GRU created DCLeaks and Guccifer 2.0 which then contacted WikiLeaks about the stolen information.

Trump was a huge public fan of WikiLeaks until Assange got arrested. Now hes pretending hes never heard of it. Why? Because WikiLeaks was exposing info that was illegally stolen.

Its like buying LSD off the dark net. Its illegal to buy it but its *more* illegal to manufacture it.

Trump's team was piggy-backing on the awesome info that Russian hackers had and that smells of Conspiracy by Proxy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Mueller report: NO COLLUSION [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25942829 -

Logical, I think you have Koods derangement.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Mueller report: NO COLLUSION [Re: starfire_xes] * 3
    #25942851 -

Cover-Ups are my bread and butter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Mueller report: NO COLLUSION [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25942888 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
Trump's team was piggy-backing on the awesome info that Russian hackers had and that smells of Conspiracy by Proxy.




Good words !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Mueller report: NO COLLUSION [Re: Stable Genius]
    #25942902 -

:wink:

Let the Russians do the Dirty Work, while they reap the benefits. No Collusion found, the perfect stragedy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Mueller report: NO COLLUSION [Re: XUL]
    #25942915 -

Perhaps the best term would be Indirect Collusion, which is legal. Both parties helping eachother, indirectly.

Sort of like kids playing with toys next to each other. They are sort of indirectly interacting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Mueller report: NO COLLUSION [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25942970 -

SirTripAlot said:
Look out right wing conspiracy theorists, you gonna have some serious competition from the left.



Edit..not implying you are left.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Edited by SirTripAlot (04/19/19 05:20 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Mueller report: NO COLLUSION [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #25943063 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Mueller report: NO COLLUSION [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25943382 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
On page 44 of the Mueller Report, it mentions GRU, also known as Russia's Federation Main Directorate of the General Staff.

On page 45-48, the report mentions the GRU hacked the DNC/Clinton's emails and files, which is illegal.

On page 52, the report mentions that the GRU created DCLeaks and Guccifer 2.0 which then contacted WikiLeaks about the stolen information.

Trump was a huge public fan of WikiLeaks until Assange got arrested. Now hes pretending hes never heard of it. Why? Because WikiLeaks was exposing info that was illegally stolen.



But it's not illegal for Wikileaks to publish information it receives.  Therefore, your guess would be incorrect.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Mueller report: NO COLLUSION [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25943442 -

So its legal to publish hacked material?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Mueller report: NO COLLUSION [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25943452 -

As long as you didn’t have anything to do with the hacking. Which Assange did. He tried to help Chelsea Manning figure out how to hack US government computers.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Mueller report: NO COLLUSION [Re: koods]
    #25943456 -

Didnt know that. I know Assange is wanted by multiple countries right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Mueller report: NO COLLUSION [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25943460 -

He also raped a woman in Sweden


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Mueller report: NO COLLUSION [Re: koods]
    #25943540 -

koods said:
As long as you didn’t have anything to do with the hacking. Which Assange did. He tried to help Chelsea Manning figure out how to hack US government computers.



More fake news called out by The Intercept.

See this post for the real story.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Mueller report: NO COLLUSION [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25943619 -

The intercept is garbage. Glenn Greenwald is an Assange lackey.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Mueller report: NO COLLUSION [Re: koods]
    #25943623 -

Assange is a creepy rapist coward manchikd who looks 70 years old but still skateboards inside and doesn’t do his chores


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Mueller report: NO COLLUSION [Re: koods] * 1
    #25943643 -

koods said:
The intercept is garbage. Glenn Greenwald is an Assange lackey.



Says the reigning King of Make Believe

:doublefacepalm:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Mueller report: NO COLLUSION [Re: koods]
    #25943773 -

Assange is a bad man overall. Rapist and a government hacker? Fucked up.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Mueller report: NO COLLUSION [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25943933 -

No, not a Government hacker - that's what The Intercept article explained.  Manning already had access to the information.  Assange simply helped him try (unsuccessfully) to conceal his identity.

As for the rape allegations, here's a pretty good overview:

The rape allegation against Julian Assange, explained

In short, the sex was consensual, but the women were (rightfully) upset Assange didn't use a condom.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Prominent barking moonbats who don't buy official 9/11 story ekomstop 1,231 4 10/29/04 03:32 PM
by silversoul7
* WMD!??!?!?! afoaf 764 12 07/21/04 12:04 PM
by afoaf
* United Nations official called U.S. Aid "STINGY"
( 1 2 3 all )
lonestar2004 4,097 41 01/03/05 04:18 PM
by SoopaX
* Whistleblower Explodes 9-11 Commission Report SquattingMarmot 835 2 08/05/04 09:25 AM
by Learyfan
* Julian Assange, rape, sexual molestation and illegal use of force. Go figure
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Nexius 8,158 81 12/11/10 05:19 PM
by Seuss
* Ex-CIA says sacked for not faking Iraq WMD reports
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 4,515 56 12/14/04 04:23 PM
by Imagican
* TRUMP 2024
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2115 2116 )
XUL 499,564 42,301 09/27/26 11:21 PM
by gww
* Migrants reported found in desert Los_Pepes 1,074 5 10/24/05 04:41 PM
by bukkake

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
4,574 topic views. 3 members, 12 guests and 38 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.