Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinerider420
Ghost in the machine
Male User Gallery

FBI are investigating my LEGAL morel mushroom farm because of Youtube, be aware! * 4
    #25930519 - 04/12/19 12:34 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Be aware that utube is giving away your personal information to the DEA and FBI
without warrants!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAeser
Conservative Hippy
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: FBI are investigating my LEGAL morel mushroom farm because of Youtube, be aware! [Re: rider420]
    #25931130 - 04/12/19 06:11 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Hardly new news. Law enforcement has been using youtube and all other social media for years and warrants haven't really been needed since the patriot act. Thank your Congress who signed it without even reading it :smile: good looking out though

--------------------
Anxiety is when your stuck in the future.
Depression is when your stuck in the past.
Happiness is when your stuck in the present.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: FBI are investigating my LEGAL morel mushroom farm because of Youtube, be aware! [Re: rider420]
    #25931594 - 04/12/19 11:25 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Everyone needs something to do.:wonka:  Unless they actually eat them then they just wonder around.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: FBI are investigating my LEGAL morel mushroom farm because of Youtube, be aware! [Re: Barnaby]
    #25931599 - 04/12/19 11:29 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

A different video but I think it gets the point across.  Fuck off.  Is the same in every timeframe for those in the know and so on and so forth.  Just go two and a half minutes in.  John Lennon had it right.

OfflineHappySloth
I'm a teapot

#25931675 - 04/13/19 12:52 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

FBI and youtube can eat my asshole.

Go ahead investigate me, you can watch me jackin it all day you sad bastards. 

Cuz in the entire of human history, trying to fore and control life has always worked. :derp:

These pricks are straight sadistic voyeurs and thats it.  They get off on this shit.

--------------------
Learn to love all the things that you think are bad and then your life will start to be good.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: FBI are investigating my LEGAL morel mushroom farm because of Youtube, be aware! [Re: HappySloth]
    #25931711 - 04/13/19 01:48 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah!  You tell them!  Especially to the FBI!

Invincible.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: FBI are investigating my LEGAL morel mushroom farm because of Youtube, be aware! [Re: Barnaby]
    #25931712 - 04/13/19 01:48 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

OfflineHappySloth
I'm a teapot

#25932037 - 04/13/19 08:05 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Its amusing to watch humans try and stop life itself.  Its never worked and never will.  Its like the left hand fighting the right as Alan watts said.

The whole of human history has been people trying to control and dominate and force others to do as they say and every time freedom; life itself breaks free.

The most recent thing has been technology and the gov spying and the result has been that hackers and anon and wikileaks all emerged.

No matter how hard we try to fight ourselves and contain it - it just doesn't happen.

Its just bizarre to me.  What are people even doing here?  Cops n robbers?  its all 2 sides of the same coin.

We are just fighting ourselves.  When and if we eventually rise above the paradigm of dualism and realise we need to work symbiotically instead of fighting ourselves...  Then things on this planet will actually move forward...

OfflineAnoobus
Thrillionaire
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth
Re: FBI are investigating my LEGAL morel mushroom farm because of Youtube, be aware! [Re: HappySloth]
    #25932884 - 04/13/19 05:29 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

I hope you get a, lawyer and he scrutinizes the FBI with a microscope. I wish I had better advice. We are supposed to have protection from terrorists...  Take the 5th on everything.  Morels are hard enough to cultivate much less to then be investigated about. Maybe you can get the news involved?  Good luck and good vibes to you and your grow!

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery
Re: FBI are investigating my LEGAL morel mushroom farm because of Youtube, be aware! [Re: Anoobus]
    #25932979 - 04/13/19 06:29 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Anoobus said:
I hope you get a, lawyer and he scrutinizes the FBI with a microscope.

There's nothing for a lawyer to do because the FBI broke no laws and filed no charges.  They just showed up and investigated a lead, which is what we pay them to do.

OfflineLeAto
Listener

Re: FBI are investigating my LEGAL morel mushroom farm because of Youtube, be aware! [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #25932996 - 04/13/19 06:39 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Power might not come with an understanding of the social contract and the duty of the state to fulfill that obligation, but that sense of overbearing fear and paranoia might just calm down a bit...

InvisibleOgla
 User Gallery

Re: FBI are investigating my LEGAL morel mushroom farm because of Youtube, be aware! [Re: LeAto]
    #25933444 - 04/14/19 12:44 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Are you sure YouTube gave the info. YouTube = gmail = your real name.  At least i think

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: FBI are investigating my LEGAL morel mushroom farm because of Youtube, be aware! [Re: Ogla]
    #25933628 - 04/14/19 06:37 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Facebook Shroomery should prolly be taken down. Dont post cultivation there, or youtube, or any mainstream social media. This is shitty. Altho its not surprising.

Quote:

losfreddy said:
Are you sure YouTube gave the info. YouTube = gmail = your real name.  At least i think

Youtube=Gmail. Partnership or partial ownership. In any case one links to the other. You sign into youtube with your gmail address

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

InvisibleOgla
 User Gallery

Re: FBI are investigating my LEGAL morel mushroom farm because of Youtube, be aware! [Re: Fractal420] * 1
    #25933996 - 04/14/19 11:02 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, I always see people posting their grows on shroomery Facebook. Always thought that was a bad idea

Invisiblegamer4life
Natures Child
Male

Re: FBI are investigating my LEGAL morel mushroom farm because of Youtube, be aware! [Re: Ogla] * 1
    #25936918 - 04/15/19 07:46 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

people say where's the pics man. Cant help you without pics. I dont need help that bad to give myself 20 years in prison. Like one of the guys here said dont pretend the grow is for someone else that's stupid, I say it may sound stupid but I love my freedom

--------------------
Legalize!
  Stop putting our children in prisons.

Edited by gamer4life (04/15/19 07:58 PM)

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: FBI are investigating my LEGAL morel mushroom farm because of Youtube, be aware! [Re: gamer4life]
    #25937496 - 04/16/19 05:23 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

I visited there, didnt wanna share pics, fuck it, why would i. People on fb shroomery are like pressuring you to post pics. Feels like a bunch of :cop:

I mean, thats also where golden halo started out and whatever and there are trades but its all so open and dangerous, ESPECIALLY with this Youtube thing going on. For morels no less.

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

InvisibleBumholio
What's the craic
 User Gallery

Loc: Shroomsville
Re: FBI are investigating my LEGAL morel mushroom farm because of Youtube, be aware! [Re: Fractal420]
    #25941566 - 04/18/19 01:07 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

I don't post anything to YouTube so I'm genuinely asking. Do you have to give them your home address when you post a video? I'm assuming not, in which case how did the FBI/YouTube get your address?

--------------------

"great things may come to those who wait, but only what's left by those who hustle"

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: FBI are investigating my LEGAL morel mushroom farm because of Youtube, be aware! [Re: Bumholio]
    #25943033 - 04/19/19 06:20 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

No but gmail sign in gives them your ip. So they know where the user is. It's the same risk as fb. Even this forum is risky to post lots of huge grows or the pages where people post their meth and sheets of L. I don't mind posting my Dank but I never really understood why people take this risk just to show off some drugs.

I've posted plenty of bud but not much in the way of real stuff. And never anything on the fb shroomery. Last time I tried to give some advice it didn't even let me post.

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Invisibleds442
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #25943118 - 04/19/19 07:39 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

HappySloth said:
FBI and youtube can eat my asshole.

Go ahead investigate me, you can watch me jackin it all day you sad bastards. 

Cuz in the entire of human history, trying to fore and control life has always worked. :derp:

These pricks are straight sadistic voyeurs and thats it.  They get off on this shit.

Dude this in one of the best posts I have ever read it had me laughing.

Yeah the ones trying to control things are sadistic fucks and I don't give a fuck if they are watching me. They probably just found the video on youtube because they have a bunch of wastes of oxygen that have nothing better to do than fuck up peoples lives. Pathetic

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery
Re: FBI are investigating my LEGAL morel mushroom farm because of Youtube, be aware! [Re: ds442]
    #25944342 - 04/19/19 06:49 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

I doubt the FBI's presence had anything to do with YouTube.  More likely a neighbor he had a disagreement with turned him in.

The cops aren't going to bother to track you down from an IP address for legit mushroom videos.  They won't even do it for illegal mushroom videos.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder