Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Shroom hunting in michigan
    #25921624 -

Does anyone know what places in southeast Michigan are the best to hunt for shrooms?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom hunting in michigan [Re: 2PRO4U20]
    #25921677 -

:shrug:


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom hunting in michigan [Re: snoot] * 1
    #25921749 -

Outside.


--------------------
"You are not IN the universe, you ARE the universe, an intrinsic part of it. Ultimately you are not a person, but a focal point where the universe is becoming conscious of itself. What an amazing miracle."

- Eckhart Tolle

“Everybody is ‘you’. Everybody is ‘I’. That’s our name. We all share that.”

- Alan Watts

"Cosmic apotheosis wears off quicker than Salvia"

- Rick Sanchez (voice of Justin Roiland)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom hunting in michigan [Re: 2PRO4U20] * 1
    #25921810 -

2PRO4U20 said:
Does anyone know what places in southeast Michigan are the best to hunt for shrooms?



When I lived there I had to hunt for them in my fruiting chamber

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom hunting in michigan [Re: NOUS333]
    #25921919 -

Really helpful... I was lloking for places you know park around here or forests. Info from people who’ve hunted there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom hunting in michigan [Re: 2PRO4U20]
    #25921974 -

2PRO4U20 said:
Really helpful... I was lloking for places you know park around here or forests. Info from people who’ve hunted there.



They just arent common in that area from what i understand

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom hunting in michigan [Re: NOUS333]
    #25922001 -

someone found caerulipes like 10 years ago

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom hunting in michigan [Re: 2PRO4U20]
    #25923523 -

2PRO4U20 said:
Really helpful... I was lloking for places you know park around here or forests. Info from people who’ve hunted there.




I hunt in Wisconsin all the time, you're gonna have to get out there and get your fingers dirty. Just keep checking and trying new places. Keep a record of your excursions. Pay attention, and educate yourself on what certain fruits enjoy and what others dont. :boobs:


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom hunting in michigan [Re: snoot]
    #25923658 -

Yeah i’ve been looking around I was hoping for some info to narrow my searches to a specific location or just know a place where they grow commonly. If youor anyone knows someone who knows where i would like to know. Thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom hunting in michigan [Re: cannabinated]
    #25923660 -

Did he ever mention where?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom hunting in michigan [Re: 2PRO4U20]
    #25924011 -

I used to go to Kensington and Stoney Creek Parks when I was really young. I wasn't into mushroom hunting then, but I remember those being nice places to walk around and from what I remember they had nice mushroom habitats.

Downtown Detroit area at night could make for an interesting mushroom hunt!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom hunting in michigan [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25924027 -

Get yourself a mushroom identification book or start exploring and post pictures to the mushroom identification subforum here.

I assume you're looking for actives but if you're looking for edibles too I'm sure you'd find those. I have no idea if actives are common in your state. Search engine here on the forum might be of use to you. In Ontario (canada) we don't really have many actives that commonly grow but there's plenty of edible species :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom hunting in michigan [Re: 2PRO4U20] * 1
    #25924224 -

Have u checked the Mushroom Hunting and Identification Forum already?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom hunting in michigan [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25925316 -

Which thread?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom hunting in michigan [Re: 2PRO4U20]
    #25925329 -

Good luck on your mushroom hunt

I had been hanging out downtown Detroit for a bit , corktown and stuff

It's alright , full of hot chicks


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Edited by watermelon mon (04/09/19 03:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom hunting in michigan [Re: 2PRO4U20]
    #25925331 -

2PRO4U20 said:
Which thread?



Its not a thread, its a forum called Mushroom Hunting and Identification.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom hunting in michigan [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25925624 -

Oh I see what about it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom hunting in michigan [Re: 2PRO4U20] * 1
    #25925630 -

Read the threads in there for info on Michigan. If u cant find anything, make a thread like this one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom hunting in michigan [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25925654 -



--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom hunting in michigan [Re: watermelon mon]
    #25926823 -

You can walk from yates cider mill all the way to bloomer state park.. that would be the first place i would try honestly. it's all forrest that rarely gets messed with.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* MICHIGAN easyearldoe 580 3 06/30/03 11:34 PM
by David_Scape
* Breittenbush Shroom Conference 2000 mjshroomer 1,044 3 11/29/03 02:32 PM
by mjshroomer
* shrooms for school
( 1 2 all )
kristina420 5,085 26 10/23/03 10:57 AM
by fireworks_god
* Old man winter takin' a shit on Michigan......again!
( 1 2 all )
Flux 2,820 23 03/17/04 01:42 PM
by Redstorm
* a challenge to the shroomery : shroom babes
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Hippie3 25,751 183 12/29/03 04:51 AM
by alakona
* Shrooms found in Afganistan
( 1 2 all )
T0aD 7,742 23 02/20/03 08:39 PM
by cybrbeast
* Kayaking in lake Michigan......... kindkesey 1,077 10 06/09/04 05:16 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Michigan's lakeshore..... kindkesey 882 10 07/04/04 04:20 PM
by kosmic_charlie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
391 topic views. 6 members, 8 guests and 174 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.