Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Post a haiku! * 1
    #25846423 -

Can you think of one?
Are you guys clever enough?
It is not too tough.

:blazed:  :bigblunt:  :bigjoint: :bongload::sheesha::satansmoking:


--------------------
She/Her🏳️‍⚧️

Libertine Gramscian social-reconstructionist

:blazed::spinleaf::bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a haiku! [Re: Calm_A_Llama_Down]
    #25846427 -

Yes easy it is
Just a new guy pinkerton
Take it easy


--------------------
From tundra with love!


FREE HAMHEAD 2020!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a haiku! [Re: LeningradCowboy]
    #25846449 -

It's all in good fun
I think he's pretty funny
Just banter and stuff


--------------------
She/Her🏳️‍⚧️

Libertine Gramscian social-reconstructionist

:blazed::spinleaf::bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a haiku! [Re: Calm_A_Llama_Down]
    #25846459 -

I once saw Wayne's World
In it, there was a haiku
Thats not Wayne's basement

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a haiku! [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #25846494 -

Calm a Llama Down
Request of us a haiku
Mission completed


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a haiku! [Re: koods]
    #25846562 -

half past 4 AM
just ate a burger with fries
Methoxetamine


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a haiku! [Re: Asante] * 1
    #25846568 -

Big brother please
For a while fast from it
Methoxetamine


--------------------
From tundra with love!


FREE HAMHEAD 2020!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a haiku! [Re: LeningradCowboy]
    #25846577 -

haikus are stupid
poetry cant be boxed in
why is it a thing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a haiku! [Re: Asante] * 1
    #25846581 -

If I recall right
You put that stuff in your butt
Methoxetamine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a haiku! [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #25846595 -

Cannibinated
We all need haiku structure
In our messy lives


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a haiku! [Re: koods]
    #25846606 -

i think its cause japs
always talk in this cadence
upward inflection

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a haiku! [Re: cannabinated]
    #25846624 -

Snow men have peepers
Peepers for watching you sleep
Suddenly they pounce


--------------------
She/Her🏳️‍⚧️

Libertine Gramscian social-reconstructionist

:blazed::spinleaf::bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a haiku! [Re: cannabinated] * 1
    #25846628 -

*


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (03/02/19 03:38 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a haiku! [Re: koods]
    #25846636 -

Blame the hand instead
Gun is innocent just tool
Until trigger is pulled


--------------------
From tundra with love!


FREE HAMHEAD 2020!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a haiku! [Re: LeningradCowboy]
    #25846644 -

Guns can’t kill anyone
It’s the bullet that shreds flesh
Ban ammo not guns


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a haiku! [Re: koods]
    #25846645 -

the forests breathed
the mountains gave new water
life was in balance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a haiku! [Re: koods]
    #25846651 -

Fuck Japanese prose
Iambic pentameter
Is the way to go


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a haiku! [Re: koods]
    #25846664 -

Who killed Laura P?
Evil lurks in the forest
Fire walk with me


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a haiku! [Re: koods]
    #25846675 -

i started to feel
before the pain interfered
the wonder of it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a haiku! [Re: cannabinated]
    #25846682 -

my throat is still fucked
from that dirty hookers foot
why am i like this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Rainy Saturday Haiku IgnatiusJReilly 1,799 19 10/08/05 05:40 PM
by IgnatiusJReilly
* Haiku chain from the PNW whiterasta 573 2 12/08/05 10:17 PM
by whiterasta
* Ketamine vs methoxetamine
( 1 2 3 all )
tree1 9,887 46 04/29/11 10:35 PM
by bbl337
* Speak only in Haiku
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
blink 7,977 149 02/20/05 08:02 PM
by MycoJunkie
* Speak only in Haiku *DELETED* blink 1,004 17 08/12/06 09:10 PM
by longbone
* 5 - 7 - 5, no exceptions (the haiku thread)
( 1 2 3 all )
Todcasil 3,082 54 08/17/05 09:02 PM
by Todcasil
* Methoxetamine: Scrub a Dub and Poot in the Tub
( 1 2 all )
The Whale 4,448 24 03/29/11 11:47 AM
by The Whale
* My One Thousandth Post! trendalM 3,326 19 10/05/17 06:24 PM
by trendal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,017 topic views. 3 members, 191 guests and 128 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.