Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Let's boogie * 1
    #25808518 -

So let's just say a big fuck you to the feds and all the bullshit they bring down upon us as human beings .. I am starting off slow but you guys who know me know I just dive in so here we go I am happy to be back out and able to get back onto what I love to do .. hope you all are doing good and see you around


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's boogie [Re: Boogieman47]
    #25808529 -

Fuck yeah. Same here. Isolating Rw and PE


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's boogie [Re: Dionili]
    #25808533 -

Yeah I'd like to try that rw pasty did a bad ass job on making everyone's mouth water while he was running through the generations on it Haha... hes a bad mofo and so is that variety of booms .. I am gonna have to see how many of my cultures are even still good on top of running some spores as well


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's boogie [Re: Boogieman47]
    #25808535 -

Looks like you’re going to be busy!  Welcome back :skol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's boogie [Re: SunnyDayze]
    #25808537 -

Yeah I will for sure Haha thank you .. I will be posting pics of my progress as I reestablish myself


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's boogie [Re: Boogieman47]
    #25808541 -

Good to see you back man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's boogie [Re: Dabadoodledoo710]
    #25808552 -

For sure thank you those tubs in your sig are nice good work


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's boogie [Re: Boogieman47]
    #25808557 -

Welcome back bro.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's boogie [Re: Boogieman47]
    #25808576 -

:awegroove::rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's boogie [Re: Boogieman47] * 1
    #25808599 -

Back at it again eh? :fuckyeah: :fuckthepolice: awesome stuff, be safe and keep on rockin those tubs


--------------------

When we constantly pull things apart trying to see how it works, we may end up with only an understanding of how to destroy something
- nick sand


Edited by Psicomb (02/12/19 06:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's boogie [Re: Psicomb]
    #25808851 -

:goodday:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's boogie [Re: Boogieman47]
    #25818680 -

Dropped 7 different varieties onto plates 2 days ago and my master slants seem to be coming back to life ... what sux is waiting to see how they produce which is gonna be at least a month of wasted time if they are old ... hopefully not they are only 16 months old I just dodnt let them grow much before I stored them ..


I cant wait to see little pins popping up though it has been too long


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's boogie [Re: Boogieman47]
    #25824884 -

just got these yesterday...


Some of my cultures are showing signs of life so far so good ... eats aa+ some lucy gt and mexi cubes are the only things showing life so far since Friday as far as the straight spores


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's boogie [Re: Boogieman47]
    #25826161 -

Those just filter patch bags? Been thinking about switching to bags, for space reasons and 1 bag 1 mono I like that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's boogie [Re: Dabadoodledoo710]
    #25826174 -

Yeah they are ... I use one jar par 4.5 at bag and one 5.5 at bag for one 66qt tub ... you could obviously spread a jar out to more bags but it cuts colonizing down to less the a week on average ... for 1000 bags and shipping is 397$


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's boogie [Re: Boogieman47]
    #25826185 -

4.5 quarts per bag? And that ain't bad for 1000 bags I feel that should last a bit, maybe lol. I'd totally do a jar per bag as well, as quick as possible for colonization.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's boogie [Re: Dabadoodledoo710]
    #25826194 -

Damn phone Haha yeah quarts well myco qts anyway ... I use those bags for my horse shit  as well and still was getting about 5 to 6 months out of a box


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's boogie [Re: Boogieman47]
    #25826221 -

Shit that ain't bad. What size filter patch are they? Good to see you got some of those slants revived to! Im trying to revive a Lucy gt as well. It's coming along though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's boogie [Re: Dabadoodledoo710]
    #25826283 -

For sure man thanks those lucy pushed out some bad ass fruits ...

I am not sure I am gonna PM you the link not sure if we can do that on the boards or not for the bags ...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's boogie [Re: Boogieman47]
    #25826313 -

Thanks bro. Think I'm gonna scoop some up actually. Yea Lucy has never done me wrong, that's why im bringing her back out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Boogies 9 tub grow thread ... 5 ksss, 2 pe, 2 mazzie.. knots and pins(contest guess the weight)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Boogieman47 3,149 107 07/27/17 08:44 PM
by eatyualive
* Special circumstances, reducing substrate depth?
( 1 2 all )
jpack666 2,508 25 05/31/14 10:23 PM
by jpack666
* Sealing bags boogies way Boogieman47 434 11 06/20/17 06:49 PM
by Boogieman47
* Consolidation necessary under circumstances? playinrent 674 10 08/06/13 05:59 PM
by playinrent
* Will dunking a cake under these curcumstances ruin it? Outer Heaven 1,375 14 06/14/12 03:27 PM
by Outer Heaven
* What is the easiest way for me to grow mushrooms under my circumstances? Harrison127 368 5 08/13/09 01:35 AM
by chronosync
* Dunking, circumstances of when Not TO Dunk nirvana89 374 5 03/08/10 10:36 AM
by Shea25
* Cut uncolonized pieces off, under no circumstance?? pillsbury420 770 1 03/04/03 06:23 AM
by greenhaze

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
821 topic views. 11 members, 36 guests and 108 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.