Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Re: i'm flying across the world into summer time : ) < 3 [Re: watermelon mon]
    #25806613 -

watermelon mon said:
Looking forward to pea soup with a meat pie in the middle



I think I could get into that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm flying across the world into summer time : ) < 3 [Re: watermelon mon]
    #25806616 -

I want you to have firey will ship from MI if you do with a bunch of exotit soap

Just speak up if you want it USPS with tracking maybe I can pick you up maple syrup too will come in a USPS box


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm flying across the world into summer time : ) < 3 [Re: psi]
    #25806618 -

Pie floater, needs tomato sauce. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm flying across the world into summer time : ) < 3 [Re: watermelon mon]
    #25806619 -

You seem really cool fiery hope all is well for you man


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm flying across the world into summer time : ) < 3 [Re: watermelon mon]
    #25806651 -

watermelon mon said:


I dont wear this around if any of you want it as a gift let me know size L



I'll take it!    :pm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm flying across the world into summer time : ) < 3 [Re: watermelon mon]
    #25806653 -

Thanks man. Hope everything is good for you too! Thanks for the offer of the shirt, but I wouldn't wear it either.

psi said:
watermelon mon said:
Looking forward to pea soup with a meat pie in the middle



I think I could get into that.



:fuckyeah:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm flying across the world into summer time : ) < 3 [Re: Fiery] * 4
    #25810462 -



--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm flying across the world into summer time : ) < 3 [Re: pineninja]
    #25810465 -

Is that watermelon mon?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm flying across the world into summer time : ) < 3 [Re: pineninja]
    #25810474 -

Is that your house in the background? :ooo:


--------------------
"What appears impenetrable to us does exist, manifesting itself in the deepest wisdom and the most radiant beauty" Einstein

"The conservatives of 70 years ago would be outraged at what has come to pass. It embodies everything they took up arms for to defeat"Asante


:kratom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm flying across the world into summer time : ) < 3 [Re: pslyke] * 1
    #25810477 -

Yes.
And two dogs.

Not my house.

Wirrina harbour.


--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm flying across the world into summer time : ) < 3 [Re: pineninja]
    #25810560 -

Wicked. Glad you guys are having a good time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm flying across the world into summer time : ) < 3 [Re: RockyRaccoon] * 1
    #25810564 -

This thread makes me really happy!

Have you guys baked a pizza yet?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm flying across the world into summer time : ) < 3 [Re: pineninja]
    #25810570 -

pineninja said:
Yes.
And two dogs.

Not my house.

Wirrina harbour.



Damn. Take care of Mon for us! Not a good idea to walk over rocks in flip flops with a beer in hand. BUT MAD KUDOS TO YOU!



I would love to come and visit if I ever get the chance. Would pay to stay too, even though you'd probably let me stay for free.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm flying across the world into summer time : ) < 3 [Re: foragedfungus]
    #25810571 -

Who cut down all the trees


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm flying across the world into summer time : ) < 3 [Re: koods] * 1
    #25810572 -

koods said:
Who cut down all the trees



The prisoners when the island was founded by Britain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm flying across the world into summer time : ) < 3 [Re: Fiery]
    #25810607 -

They had to get rid of the trees so they couldn’t make escape boats


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm flying across the world into summer time : ) < 3 [Re: koods]
    #25810754 -

Was sheep grazing country so it was cleared...
Is quite a rugged part of the coast so what would've been there would've been coarse and low lying.

Still tbh we fucked it.


I tried to give him the warning bout flip flops on rocks but couldn't bring him round, I insisted on the beer though....for safety.

Come on down fiery.


--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm flying across the world into summer time : ) < 3 [Re: pineninja]
    #25810759 -

pineninja said:
Was sheep grazing country so it was cleared...
Is quite a rugged part of the coast so what would've been there would've been coarse and low lying.

Still tbh we fucked it.


I tried to give him the warning bout flip flops on rocks but couldn't bring him round, I insisted on the beer though....for safety.

Come on down fiery.




:fuckyeah::feelsweirdman::orly::wonka:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm flying across the world into summer time : ) < 3 [Re: pineninja]
    #25810797 -

How can I go work in Australia? I have a passport. I wanna up and leave just fuck all this American shit. I wanna work on some land in Australia.


--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm flying across the world into summer time : ) < 3 [Re: trees]
    #25810827 -

trees said:
I wanna up and leave just fuck all this American shit. I wanna work on some land in Australia.



Holy fuck no.

what world do you live in?


You need to Go work on land In AMERICA!

What kind of work you looking for I may know a guy.


WHy do you want to leave America? Did you do something bad?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* what are your summer plans?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 6,461 76 05/29/04 01:27 AM
by Spooge
* What is an "AC/DC Bag?" <*\\>< MizzJazzy 1,884 16 05/23/04 08:29 PM
by Phishgrrl
* If I Had The World To Give Ripple 852 4 04/21/03 02:09 PM
by Ripple
* Sitting on top of the World
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 4,451 34 01/30/03 08:58 AM
by triptones
* gas prices >_<
( 1 2 3 all )
shaundotcom 4,830 40 05/19/04 12:41 AM
by Amanita_Muscaria
* EXP(2)FLY PapaverS 671 8 06/18/04 10:24 PM
by Papaver
* The Dead Summer Getaway 2003!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
kosmic_charlie 32,195 209 09/12/04 09:42 PM
by notapillow
* Drank some Couph syrup
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 4,271 27 06/22/03 11:28 PM
by Phencyclidine

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,473 topic views. 5 members, 12 guests and 278 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.