Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Raw Milk Diet [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #25034335 -

At organic food co-ops in some states and other states you have to go to the farmer. It is highly regulated and the times people have gotten sick from it could never compare to say the meat industry that kills people constantly with food born pathogens, yet we don't ban meat, or say big pharma or cigarettes which are the biggest killer, but we can't easily obtain raw milk? I can only get raw goat milk here but prefer raw cow milk, so you're lucky if you can find a source at all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Raw Milk Diet [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #25034502 -

passifloracaerulea said:
I feel great from total shit when I started for my entire life. always highs and lows, bloated, farting, hospitalized from gall bladder attacks, kidney stones, and ibs. My stomach almost feels healed and I can drink coffee and beer again. Raw milk is healing. I was skin and bones a few weeks ago and now I'm back to normal and becoming even stronger.



Bone broth is great for the gut. Turmeric paste is great for inflammation. I've been taking that and lion's mane, krill oil, broccoli sprouts, and mad cheeses. I feel great. I'm gonna live to a hundred and by then they'll have gene therapy. :oldman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Raw Milk Diet [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #25757817 -

I never heard of raw milk before too :confused:
I drink milk only with coffee... Any coffee drinks are my weakness.  Even at home I always drink only coffee.  I dream of a special machine for foaming milk.  It will give a completely new taste of coffee.  I look after different options and read reviews: https://milkfrothertop.com/breville-milk-frother-review/ . I want to choose the best.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* .....
( 1 2 3 all )
unretarded 4,568 41 03/28/09 03:00 AM
by flexintexan
* Shroomery Census: Milk
( 1 2 3 all )
circularvortex 7,257 53 04/03/09 11:24 PM
by flexintexan
* Hemp milk fucking sucks.
( 1 2 3 all )
PyroBurns 6,416 40 02/05/11 05:11 PM
by bassline
* Amish man arrested for milk anyone420 1,030 11 05/07/08 11:25 AM
by Brainiac
* Homogenized milk is bad for you? Your liver can't process the fat?
( 1 2 all )
pscyanescens 10,191 33 11/19/08 04:20 AM
by Alec_Baldwin
* Goats Milk Oracle Of Delphi 1,160 5 05/13/07 06:59 PM
by Clean
* Raw foodism and athletic pursuits Squatting_Otter 906 3 02/21/04 11:37 AM
by Squatting_Otter
* i wish i had milk
( 1 2 all )
shadyy 2,116 28 08/18/09 11:24 PM
by norml840

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,348 topic views. 3 members, 267 guests and 97 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.