Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineChameleon
Stranger
Ordering and Privacy?
    #2574042 - 04/18/04 01:25 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Alright...here's the deal, I want to buy some spores, my roomies think stuff like that is being monitored and they won't let me have them mailed to our place, so my question is, how descrete is it recieving spores in the mail? I'm guessing a spore print would come in a small normal sized envelope? I figure, pay in cash, recieve my spores and I'm set and no one would know, it'd just look like I got a letter from a friend or somethin right?

I'm in the North West U.S. I was thinkin Ralphspores.com or someone from the board, I tried gettin spores from someone before n was out 25 bucks *that's what I get for sendin cash in an envelope huh* (this was before I had damn roomies)

Any info on this subject would be greatly appreciated, then I can make my dumb paranoid roomies read this in hopes to convince them, or if it's as simple as recieving an envelope I can just go without tellin them n they'd think it were a letter from a friend...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Ordering and Privacy? [Re: Chameleon]
    #2574067 - 04/18/04 01:34 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

i've always felt that it is a bad idea to order spores with your credit card or have them sent to the address at which you are growing.

it's not that hard to order them in such a manner that they can't easily be traced to you or your address. ordering shit to your place potentially pokes a hole in wall that stands between your mushroom growing and the rest of the world.

here's what you do...

1. find a trusted friend who isn't growing and is willing to receive your package at their place (perhaps even in exchange for cash or shrooms- your security is worth it).

2. get a money order. order spores to friend's addy.

i guess it's not too dangerous to have stuff sent to your place. i've never once heard of someone getting raided on account of a spore order. maybe i'm paranoid.  :shiftyeyes:

OfflineChameleon
Stranger
Re: Ordering and Privacy? [Re: ]
    #2574278 - 04/18/04 02:24 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, I tried the whole, havin it sent to someone elses house, but they're all too paranoid as well, I'm out of luck unless I can get it sent directly to me, I mean, if I'm just gonna recieve an envelope or somethin with nothin really on it that'd be obvious, then I'm down, I can just tell my roomies it's from a friend or whatever n no questions asked ya know?

InvisibleOJK
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Ordering and Privacy? [Re: ]
    #2574305 - 04/18/04 02:35 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Firstly it's worth saying that I've never heard of a single person being busted via their spore order being traced.

Big vendors like the shroomery sponsers sell thousands of spore prints and syringes a week: firstly, the authorities don't have the capability of tracing that number of orders, and secondly, people would simply not buy spores if order tracing was commonplace. If it was police policy, these boards would be swamped with tales of people busted because their orders got traced, but I don't know of a single one. Spore vendors are only able to sell spores over the net by maintaining the highest standards of privacy, or at least those that sponser the shroomery.

However, if you want to insure absolute anonymity, send cash. Spore prints will be mailed in regular envelopes. However, I wouldn't endorse cultivation against your roommates wishes: you may be implicating them in a criminal activity, or be in danger of them turning you in.

OfflineChameleon
Stranger
Re: Ordering and Privacy? [Re: OJK]
    #2574440 - 04/18/04 03:15 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

yeah, they're all for it, they're just paranoid about somehow being caught from having "mysterious" mail sent to the house...

I checked out ralphspores.com he's a memeber here right? it says on his order form from the sight you can send cash, so I was thinkin goin through him

Offlinehomelessheathen
Male
Loc: Florida
    #2574691 - 04/18/04 06:16 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

get a po box or even better, one at mailboxesRus. i think you do have to show ID to get them, so you're still not entirely safe.
you could pick up some kid off the street and buy him a sixpack to go in and register a box, then give you the key. that way it's not traced to you and he can just say he lost the key and doesn't know nuthin.

OfflineDNICEONER
Myco-botanydichotomy
Loc: Rotterdam
Re: Ordering and Privacy? [Re: homelessheathen]
    #2574703 - 04/18/04 06:19 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

bro theres nothing to worry about. Besides, spores and prints are legal...(in most places)....

Ofcourse its possible, but anythings possible.

If your going to be paranoid about anything, it should be manufacturing a schedule 1 drug in your house. People have big mouthes.

--------------------
Only for those who know what they are talking about

Offlinebogart
handsomestranger

Loc: Uncertain, but I know my ...
    #2575481 - 04/18/04 08:53 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Ralphster is completeley discreet... Spore prints come in a plain envelope that looks like personal correspondence. I just wish he used envelopes that really seal, I got one from him that was this gummy stuff that I could peel back without ripping the envelope. That would just make me feel better, but has no bearing on the "obviousness" of the transaction. Go with Ralph, you will get it fast, and you won't be disappointed. I would worry more about your roommates blabbing about the grow than getting a letter in the mail.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale