Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Late Night Crew [Re: sui]
    #25686496 -

sui said:
What kinda weed? I'm somking some bag I found in an old box of stuff. Lol.



I'm smoking on that Golden Ticket. I was feeling lucky tonight :awehigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late Night Crew [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25686585 -

The Love!


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late Night Crew [Re: sui]
    #25686591 -

Its Magical!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late Night Crew [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25686594 -



--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late Night Crew [Re: sui]
    #25686610 -

Ha. So classic. Ive done that once, for the experience :datass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late Night Crew [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25686804 -

sui said:




LogicaL Chaos said:
Ha. So classic. Ive done that once, for the experience :datass:



For a moment I thought that pic was like some melon sui has sex with, so these two posts together were really something

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late Night Crew [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #25686808 -

Ha, perfect. :awesomenod:

American Pie: The Prequel.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late Night Crew [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25687075 -

I had a shrivled up potato that I used a lot for a week and ended up staying in my desk for years

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late Night Crew [Re: sui]
    #25687193 -

Yeah apple pipes are great. Keeps the weed from burning too hot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late Night Crew [Re: sui]
    #25687205 -

sui said:
Don't you guys get ovoids there?




I think so dont hunt psilocybin mushrooms over here would like to though nice apple lol : )

There is a lot of nice places to hunt in Michigan that I know of with cool terrain unless you want drive down the 401 really slow forever

Where I used to grow my outdoor weed over here its all privit now with big warning signs

Long time ago back in 2011 someone ripped out my plants and put those signs up would be a good mushroom spot


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Edited by watermelon mon (12/18/18 11:24 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late Night Crew [Re: watermelon mon]
    #25687208 -

If someone found me with a shovel in the bushes digging holes in the ground it would look really bad


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late Night Crew [Re: SARAtonin]
    #25687261 -

SARAtonin said:
Sup fam,

Just chilling, wife just went to sleep.

I need a little danger in my life. :sad:



Mayhe instead of a Telsa, should have bought a McLaren P1 :awehigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late Night Crew [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25687271 -

The Tesla is actually really quick. Acceleration of a low end super car


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late Night Crew [Re: King Klick]
    #25687276 -

True.

But i wonder if safety features on the car prevent dangerous driving.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late Night Crew [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25687328 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
SARAtonin said:
Sup fam,

Just chilling, wife just went to sleep.

I need a little danger in my life. :sad:



Mayhe instead of a Telsa, should have bought a McLaren P1 :awehigh:



My Audi goes fast. And like King Klick said, my model X’s acceleration isn’t too bad either.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late Night Crew [Re: cannabinated] * 1
    #25687342 -

cannabinated said:
I had a shrivled up potato that I used a lot for a week and ended up staying in my desk for years



Gross


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late Night Crew [Re: SARAtonin]
    #25687359 -

Can u over-ride the safety features of the Telsa?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late Night Crew [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25687369 -

Yes.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late Night Crew [Re: koods]
    #25687376 -

U got a Telsa koods?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late Night Crew [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25687393 -

No


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Late Night Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
THE KRAT BARON 11,922 197 07/18/05 09:06 AM
by dnL
* Thursday Late Night
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
THE KRAT BARON 13,991 237 07/21/05 05:31 AM
by CaptainH13
* the mighty LATE NIGHT CREW seal, Vote for z seal! Toddo 1,482 14 07/21/05 08:38 PM
by Stonerguy
* It's late night, right? Where is the Crew?(LNC for you, I_Was_The_Walrus.)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
blissedout 12,860 156 04/14/16 05:11 PM
by blissedout
* LNC (Late night Crew)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Stonerguy 18,439 224 08/15/05 02:30 AM
by johahnchristo
* Logic
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Smallworlds 8,154 140 07/29/05 01:53 PM
by Smallworlds
* Tuesday Late Night Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
HELLA_TIGHT 13,841 312 08/10/05 05:13 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* tuesday late night thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
dnL 14,953 231 07/20/05 05:30 AM
by CaptainH13

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
647 topic views. 7 members, 32 guests and 111 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.