Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |
Re: CNN's Jim Acosta Banned from White House [Re: Citizen X]
    #25610084 -

Weird how the free speech warriors that were ready to rise up against the deep state when Charlie Kirk had a water bottle thrown at him are not rushing to defend Acosta.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CNN's Jim Acosta Banned from White House [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25610094 -

The Ecstatic said:
Weird how the free speech warriors that were ready to rise up against the deep state when Charlie Kirk had a water bottle thrown at him are not rushing to defend Acosta.



There's a code of conduct inside of the WH press conference, it's not a free for all.

Acosta blew it because he can't control himself, this has NOTHING to do with "free speech".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CNN's Jim Acosta Banned from White House [Re: qman] * 1
    #25610097 -

Whatever dude you love big government censorship


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CNN's Jim Acosta Banned from White House [Re: TinyBee]
    #25610099 -

TinyBee said:
Psilynut2 said:
Quote:
People can we please try to exercise a little bit of civility? Just because you don't like Trump it does not mean you get to insult him in such personal ways.



Fuck Trump , fuck his stupid bitch wife , fuck his retarted kids , fuck his whole fucking fucked up  family , I can say whatever I want about him do you not understand the first amendment ?



I didn't say you couldn't.  I was just saying that decorum dictates that civilised people behave in a certain way.  If you want to be as nasty as you want, yes, you have the total freedom to do that.



Seriously? This request is coming from a supporter of man who is so uncivil people compile lists of his behavior. You have to be trolling. Even trump supporters know he’s a complete asshole.

Quote:
REPORTER: Jim Acosta
OUTLET: CNN
INSULT: “I tell you what, CNN should be ashamed of itself, having you working for them.” He pointed at Acosta: “You are a rude, terrible person. You shouldn’t be working for CNN. You are a very rude person, the way that you treat Sarah Huckabee Sanders is horrible. The way that you treat other people are horrible. You shouldn’t treat people that way.”

REPORTER: Peter Alexander
OUTLET: NBC News
INSULT: “Well, I’m not a big fan of yours either.  So, you know.To be honest with you […] You aren’t–you aren’t the best.”

REPORTER: April Ryan
OUTLET: American Urban Radio Networks
INSULT: “You talk about somebody that’s a loser, she doesn’t know what the hell she’s doing. “She gets publicity and then she gets a pay raise or she gets a contract with, I think, CNN. But she’s very nasty, and she shouldn’t be. She shouldn’t be.”

REPORTER: Abby Phillip
OUTLET: CNN
INSULT: “What a stupid question. What a stupid question. But I watch you a lot and you ask a lot of stupid questions.”




--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CNN's Jim Acosta Banned from White House [Re: The Ecstatic] * 2
    #25610102 -

swallowing every talking point out of the White House is the new punk rock


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CNN's Jim Acosta Banned from White House [Re: qman]
    #25610104 -

qman said:
The Ecstatic said:
Weird how the free speech warriors that were ready to rise up against the deep state when Charlie Kirk had a water bottle thrown at him are not rushing to defend Acosta.



There's a code of conduct inside of the WH press conference, it's not a free for all.

Acosta blew it because he can't control himself, this has NOTHING to do with "free speech".



Yes. Reporters can ask a question, then a second question if they wish. That is how the press is expected to behave. Trump doesn’t understand code of conduct.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CNN's Jim Acosta Banned from White House [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25610106 -

The Ecstatic said:
Whatever dude you love big government censorship



Now you're being silly.  It's not a free for all,  maybe when Acosta grows up and learns the basic rules everybody else follows he'll be allowed back into the WH.  I have my doubts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CNN's Jim Acosta Banned from White House [Re: koods]
    #25610107 -

I dunno man the clearly doctored infowars video kinda proves that we don’t need freedom of the press.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CNN's Jim Acosta Banned from White House [Re: qman]
    #25610111 -

qman said:
The Ecstatic said:
Whatever dude you love big government censorship



Now you're being silly.  It's not a free for all,  maybe when Acosta grows up and learns the basic rules everybody else follows he'll be allowed back into the WH.  I have my doubts.




OHHHH TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSONNNNN


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CNN's Jim Acosta Banned from White House [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25610140 -

The Ecstatic said:
I dunno man the clearly doctored infowars video kinda proves that we don’t need freedom of the press.



Calm down bruh, it’s just a little censorship.  :happyhitler:


--------------------


Rate me here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CNN's Jim Acosta Banned from White House [Re: ballsalsa]
    #25610143 -

ballsalsa said:
The delicate sensibilities of trump following morons have been protected long enough.  They sowed the wind, now they can reap the whirlwind.



Asking people to show a little bit of civility is not the same as asking them to "protect my sensibilities".  Also, I am not a follower of Trump in the case that you are thinking.  I think Trump has done some good things for the country, yes, but I do not blindly support everything he says and does.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CNN's Jim Acosta Banned from White House [Re: TinyBee] * 1
    #25610154 -

Gotta love the calls for civility from the “facts don’t care about your feelings” crowd.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CNN's Jim Acosta Banned from White House [Re: koods]
    #25610163 -

koods said:
Seriously? This request is coming from a supporter of man who is so uncivil people compile lists of his behavior. You have to be trolling. Even trump supporters know he’s a complete asshole.




I am not sure what you are trying to say.  Are you saying that just because Trump is a supposedly uncivil person, that means it's now appropriate for everybody else to be as uncivil as they can towards him?

Also, I am not a "supporter" of Trump.  Its like I said, I think he's done some good things.  But I dont blindly support him in every way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CNN's Jim Acosta Banned from White House [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25610168 -

The Ecstatic said:
Gotta love the calls for civility from the “facts don’t care about your feelings” crowd.



Are you replying to me?  Because if you are, I don't know why you brought up "facts dont care about your feelings" part.  I never said such a thing.  Also, what was wrong with my call for civility?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CNN's Jim Acosta Banned from White House [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25610175 -

The Ecstatic said:
Gotta love the calls for civility from the “facts don’t care about your feelings” crowd.



Basically, can you be more PC.....


--------------------


Rate me here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CNN's Jim Acosta Banned from White House [Re: TinyBee] * 1
    #25610178 -

TinyBee said:
I am not sure what you are trying to say.  Are you saying that just because Trump is a supposedly uncivil person, that means it's now appropriate for everybody else to be as uncivil as they can towards him?




Uhh....yeah. Exactly. Uncivil people argue in bad faith when they demand civility. And even if they were genuinely requesting it, they don’t deserve it anyway.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CNN's Jim Acosta Banned from White House [Re: TinyBee] * 2
    #25610179 -

TinyBee said:
ballsalsa said:
The delicate sensibilities of trump following morons have been protected long enough.  They sowed the wind, now they can reap the whirlwind.



Asking people to show a little bit of civility is not the same as asking them to "protect my sensibilities".  Also, I am not a follower of Trump in the case that you are thinking.  I think Trump has done some good things for the country, yes, but I do not blindly support everything he says and does.



let me make this quite clear.  trump and all of his idiot cheerleaders can lick my hairy balls, just the same as trumpy does for kim jong un.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CNN's Jim Acosta Banned from White House [Re: TinyBee] * 3
    #25610188 -

TinyBee said:
what was wrong with my call for civility?



Because all you’re doing is carrying water for the authoritarian ruling class. It’s a joke. These are the people killing people by taking their food and healthcare away, putting children in concentration camps, and abetting genocide all over the world.

You draw the line at heckling those people? Okay cool battle to pick.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CNN's Jim Acosta Banned from White House [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25610210 -

The Ecstatic said:
TinyBee said:
I am not sure what you are trying to say.  Are you saying that just because Trump is a supposedly uncivil person, that means it's now appropriate for everybody else to be as uncivil as they can towards him?




Uhh....yeah. Exactly. Uncivil people argue in bad faith when they demand civility.



But I haven't been uncivil.  Not that I am aware of, anyway.  What do you mean when you say "in bad faith"?  Please clarify.

Quote:
And even if they were genuinely requesting it, they don’t deserve it anyway.



So if *I* think that *YOU* don't deserve civility, and then I start hurling insults at you, and you throw insults my way too (because *YOU* think *I* dont deserve civility), then very quickly everything will devolve into a shit-fest and there will be no more rational discourse.  Do you think this is the way to go?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CNN's Jim Acosta Banned from White House [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25610239 -

The Ecstatic said:
TinyBee said:
what was wrong with my call for civility?



Because all you’re doing is carrying water for the authoritarian ruling class. It’s a joke. These are the people killing people by taking their food and healthcare away, putting children in concentration camps, and abetting genocide all over the world.

You draw the line at heckling those people? Okay cool battle to pick.



But I am not defending any of those things.  I am not "carrying water" for anybody.  I am just pointing out that we should strive to have a conservation about someone without hurling insults and personal attacks.  Doing these things really does not contribute to the topic at hand whatsoever.  Seriously.  How does calling Trump an orange-haired buffoon (for example) help the children being put in camps?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bush: Former aides won't testify in fired prosecutors case discombobulate 429 1 07/09/07 03:38 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* Brown Testimony afoaf 840 6 09/28/05 06:55 AM
by SirTripAlot
* Bush to give testimony with Cheney
( 1 2 3 all )
Xochitl 2,861 53 04/10/04 09:17 PM
by newuser1492
* Pentagon Blocks Testimony at Senate Hearing on Terrorist (Able Danger Hearing) lonestar2004 790 5 09/20/05 11:17 PM
by Anisotropic
* UN sees no reason to ban magic mushrooms De_Sjamaan 1,500 13 07/16/05 07:08 AM
by Allah
* Israel Lobby at its best - India Bans Arab TV Channels Under Pressure From Israel
( 1 2 3 4 all )
MAIA 8,906 63 08/08/06 06:11 PM
by zappaisgod
* CNN seeks new ways to Battle FOX News. lonestar2004 579 1 03/23/05 11:37 PM
by lonestar2004
* Richard Clarke Testimony afoaf 2,231 18 03/26/04 06:51 AM
by falcon

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
4,249 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 13 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.