Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: Alexthegreat] * 2
    #25582540 -

when I first started smoking weed, my sister, best friend & I were sitting in my mom’s living room and had just got done burning down, and my best friend asked me when I had to go mow since i was supposed to mow the grass for my grandparents later on, and for some reason I completely misinterpreated what she had said (I thought of “go mow” in the sense as “go crazy”.....) and looked her dead in the face, serious as fuck, and said “who’s mow?”
after that they always called me ‘Mo’ every time I got stupid-high :blazed:

She asked me about mowing another time and of course I was blitzed, and thought she said “what do you have to go mow?” instead of ‘when’ and was like “..the grass?” smh :facepalm:


--------------------
sleeping at the top, nightmares of the bottom

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: SC0RPI0] * 3
    #25582579 -

I like to lay around wit my hands in my pants


Cool story mo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: PsientistX]
    #25582657 -

I've probably eaten about 20 fireball candies today.


--------------------


:heartpump::heartpump: :heartpump::heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: pachoo]
    #25583034 -

I poop 3-4 times a morning

:shrug:


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: Mr Piggy] * 2
    #25583755 -

I have a tendency to, if I want to buy something, to first crunch my brain and the Internet to figure out the best possible kind of what I want to buy thats available, at all, that I can afford, and then literally bargain hunt -the world- for the best possible deal on that very item thru the Internet, and buy several of them.

Not only has this saved me lots of money, but also with several things in my life if I get my tool/thing to do the task, I got The Very Best I could get which is very satisfying.

If I do namedrop a specific product or brand, pay attention if you are in the market for something similar, because that generally is a very reserched pick. It may not be your choice or most suitable for you, but it generally is for me.

We, most of us including me, dont do this enough, to really use what is available to us, the best our brain and the internet can make of it, to find solutions, and because of it we mediocre on, to our disadvantage.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: pachoo] * 1
    #25583791 -

pachoo said:
I've probably eaten about 20 fireball candies today.



:psycow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #25583834 -

I have never been defeated at the paper bag game, and I'm husky :laugh:


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: Mr Piggy]
    #25583854 -

I make my own lemonade, that is free of sugar, free of acids, free of additives in unhealthy concentrations, and which is delicious :smile:

I fill a 2 liter coke bottle with water, squit in 1 cc of homemade essence, POW! 5 cent bottle of lemonade!



I deliberately use the addictive nature of certain super potent additives to addict myself into drinking as much water as I need to in a day, with a maximum of health benefit and "kick". I'd literally prefer my own creation to any sofdrink you could set me up with, I even prefer it to BEER :laugh:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: Asante]
    #25583858 -

That sounds delicious

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: Asante]
    #25583897 -

Asante said:
I have a tendency to, if I want to buy something, to first crunch my brain and the Internet to figure out the best possible kind of what I want to buy thats available, at all, that I can afford, and then literally bargain hunt -the world- for the best possible deal on that very item thru the Internet, and buy several of them.

Not only has this saved me lots of money, but also with several things in my life if I get my tool/thing to do the task, I got The Very Best I could get which is very satisfying.

If I do namedrop a specific product or brand, pay attention if you are in the market for something similar, because that generally is a very reserched pick. It may not be your choice or most suitable for you, but it generally is for me.

We, most of us including me, dont do this enough, to really use what is available to us, the best our brain and the internet can make of it, to find solutions, and because of it we mediocre on, to our disadvantage.




I have this problem.  When I find something I want.  I research it to death and find the best possible deal because of the anxiety I get of having buyers remorse.  The idea of receiving the item only to find out that there was a better deal or another product of the same category that actually might have been a little better.  If I'm gonna buy it, its gotta be the best one!!


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: Herbologist] * 1
    #25583954 -

Herbologist, watch out for the anxiety pit and dont become OCD about it, make it into a game and if you lose, be a good sport and upgrade at the next opportune moment.

Life sucks harder as a dyson if you let it, and more consistently too :wink: unless you shave off the anxious/sad corners and +1 the fun factor, even in falling on your face if you can find the zany side of that.

At the end of the day what matters more is how you reacted to and felt about what happened than what actually happened, on most days of the week.

You shouldnt lose the plot, but in following the plot its not required toi let it drag down your mood unless rock bottom is where you needed to be.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: Herbologist]
    #25583986 -

Herbologist said:
I have this problem.  When I find something I want.  I research it to death and find the best possible deal because of the anxiety I get of having buyers remorse.  The idea of receiving the item only to find out that there was a better deal or another product of the same category that actually might have been a little better.  If I'm gonna buy it, its gotta be the best one!!



I do this, but I don't experience any anxiety from it. I just have expensive taste and like high quality things.

It brings me a lot of pleasure to go through the process as Asante described it.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #25584065 -

i eat at least one large bag of jolly rancher hard candies per week.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: relic]
    #25584069 -

:aweman:

Dude.

Your teeth!


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: Mr Piggy]
    #25584071 -

I sleep walk and wake up in weird places.

Most of the time I wake up cooking.


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25584092 -

Jokeshopbeard said:
Herbologist said:
I have this problem.  When I find something I want.  I research it to death and find the best possible deal because of the anxiety I get of having buyers remorse.  The idea of receiving the item only to find out that there was a better deal or another product of the same category that actually might have been a little better.  If I'm gonna buy it, its gotta be the best one!!



I do this, but I don't experience any anxiety from it. I just have expensive taste and like high quality things.

It brings me a lot of pleasure to go through the process as Asante described it.





How many chef's knives do you buy in your life?

Lets say, three normal ones.

So lets say, your chef's knife will be something you cook with for 25 years.

Picture cooking for 25 years with a knife that sucks.

Now picture spending the money for a Grade A chef's knife, exactly the one you want, that maybe costs as much as the 3 put together but which lasts you a lifetime.

Then, for 75 years, you do kitchen work with a knife that gives you joy and satisfaction every time you get it out.

Every leek is cut with a sense of satisfaction.

Should the going get super rough, you have an asset worth something to sell second hand. A musician friend does this with guitars.

See what I'm saying?



Get The Good One - if possible. Very often its not even near the most expensive.





--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: Mr Piggy]
    #25584110 -

Asante said:
See what I'm saying?



This is why I will opt for quality 2nd hand, rather than less quality new.

I despise the 'throw away' aspect of today's society.

Pretty sure it wasn't always this way.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25584120 -

Jokeshopbeard said:
All of it and none of it.



The wanton destruction of Oxygen

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: Mr Piggy] * 1
    #25584125 -

Mr Piggy said:
:aweman:

Dude.

Your teeth!



:lol:  my wife goes nuts when i chew them sumbitches.


Mr Piggy said:
Most of the time I wake up cooking.




i read this as:  ...i wake up cocking

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: relic]
    #25584140 -

relic said:
i read this as:  ...i wake up cocking




Ery morning!

:lol:

As far as chef's knives, best one I have ever used was about thirty bucks.

https://www.amazon.com/Victorinox-Fibrox-Chefs-Knife-8-Inch/dp/B008M5U1C2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1541095489&sr=8-3&keywords=victorinox%2Bfibrox%2B8-inch%2Bchef%27s%2Bknife&dpID=31PCiVEQOIL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch&th=1

This baby can out perform any knife made for kitchen work, flat out.


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Poll : Which goes in first , milk or cereal
( 1 2 all )
freddurgan 5,750 37 07/11/05 12:33 AM
by Toddo
* Favorite cereal?
( 1 2 3 all )
InnerBeing 5,160 49 01/27/05 07:25 AM
by Supernova
* What's your favorite cereal?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,499 33 04/17/04 06:35 PM
by notapillow
* Cereal
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 2,525 21 02/22/05 10:06 AM
by DNKYD
* No More Cereal Prizes!?! LosAngelesGraff 636 16 02/08/08 10:39 AM
by Robo
* Swedish Chef - Croonchy Stars Cereal Frappy 1,335 6 04/27/05 02:46 AM
by ZippoZ
* M&M's cereal! Pat Bateman, VP 1,147 4 11/03/04 01:43 AM
by DMTelepath
* Anyone ever add manicured bud to a bowl of cereal ? TYL3R 657 4 07/19/07 11:52 PM
by dlepi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,361 topic views. 1 members, 54 guests and 82 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.